This Diaper news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about diapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Mother carrying baby in car seat trips but keeps protective hand on child to stop him being hurt
In the footage, the woman exits her home in the US carrying her son Declan in his car seat in one hand and a diaper
bag in the other in footage captured on a doorbell camera on October 2.
Daily Mail. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- 12-year-old collects more than 9,000 diapers for families in need
Kori Mitchell is just 900 diapers
away from reaching her goal and giving gifts to families that they need especially during this pandemic.
ABC News. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
- 11-year-old raises money to buy diapers for families in need
11-year-old Cartier started his own organization, Kids 4 Change 757, which raises money to buy diapers
for families in need. When a former struggling single mom met Cartier, she was brought to tears by his selflessness.
CBS News. Wednesday, 9 Sep 2020.
- Community organization Diaper Drive helps over 700 families
The organization Yo Soy Ella has helped over 700 families with baby essentials, at the end of August they'll host their fourth Diaper
ABC News. Thursday, 20 Aug 2020.
- Florida 'witch doctor' arrested in case of missing Leila Cavett whose son, 2, was found wandering alone
A self-proclaimed witch has been charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of a woman whose 2-year-old child was found last month by Florida police wandering alone in a soiled diaper, the FBI said Monday.
Fox News. Monday, 17 Aug 2020.
- Florida police search for missing mom of boy found wandering alone
The mystery deepened Tuesday in the case of a toddler found wandering alone in a soiled diaper
Fox News. Tuesday, 28 Jul 2020.
- Cops search for parents of toddler found wandering in Florida
A toddler who was found wandering around a Florida neighborhood in a soiled diaper
and without shoes on Sunday has still not been claimed by his parents or guardians, police said Monday.
Daily Mail. Monday, 27 Jul 2020.
- Consumer brands didn't reap a huge windfall from panic buying, are adjusting to life under lockdown
The coronavirus pandemic led to spikes in demand for items such as diapers
and peanut butter, but sales for many products have begun to level out as consumers adapt to life under lockdown.
CNBC. Wednesday, 22 Apr 2020.
- International Paper CEO says don't worry about diapers, 'there's plenty' of them
"Hopefully when people realize they have a lot of diapers
they'll slow down their purchases," International Paper CEO Mark Sutton told CNBC.
CNBC. Friday, 20 Mar 2020.
- Smart diapers, a state-of-the-art toothbrush, and a robot to bring you a fresh roll of TP video - CNET
We take a tour through P&G's LifeLab booth at CES 2020 to try out the latest in personal care products.
CNET. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
Diapers News Headlines and News Summaries