This Diaper news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about diapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Can't Find Chicken Wings, Diapers, or a New Car? Here's a List of All the Shortages Hitting the Reopening Economy.
As the U.S. economy increasingly reopens, it is seeing shortages of all sorts of items.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Donald Trump's tax dodge, and other MoneyWatch headlines
Trump won't release tax returns before election; workers denied bathroom breaks have to wear diapers; Google's new emojis depict professional women. These headlines and more from CBS MoneyWatch.
CBS News. Saturday, 17 Apr 2021.
- Inside the Beltway: Border woes: $50,000 a month for diapers
Eight Republican members of the House Committee on Homeland Security have just returned from a fact-finding mission along the southern U.S. border, specifically in the Rio Grande Valley sector of Texas. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021.
- Self-sanitizing diaper-changing table created by Chicago mom will be installed at White Sox park
A Chicago mom has created the world's first self-sanitizing diaper-changing table.
ABC News. Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021.
- Consumer alert: Grocery store household staples reportedly set to increase in price
Diapers, paper products and cereal are also likely to see price increases as early as this June, and peanut butter is already costing more.
ABC News. Sunday, 4 Apr 2021.
- Higher commodity costs lead to price hikes from Kimberly-Clark and other consumer giants
Kimberly-Clark said Wednesday that it would hike prices on staples like Scott toilet paper and Huggies diapers.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021.
- Best Friends Organize Campaign to Collect Diapers, Wipes to Help Babies
The spirit of caring led two local best friends to take on a big project over the winter break: organizing a donation drive to help babies.
NBC. Monday, Jan 25 2021.
- Man, 30, is sentenced to five years probation for pretending to be disable
A New Orleans judge has sentenced Rutledge Deas, 30, who tricked women into changing his diapers
by pretending to have physical and mental disabilities, to five years of probation.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020.
- Baby Boom: Remembering the Baby Alive Toy Fad of the 1980s
Baby Alive, a popular realistic doll, boasted of what toy company executives referred to as the "eww factor." It made a number two in its diaper.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- China Asks Flight Attendants To Wear Adult Diapers To Prevent COVID-19 Infection
'It's recommended that cabin crew wear disposable diapers
and avoid using the lavatory'
Daily Caller. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- Makers of diapers and baby formula brace for lower sales as pandemic leads to decline in births
Experts are forecasting declining birth rates this year as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, according to The Wall Street Journal.
CNBC. Monday, 16 Nov 2020.
Diapers News Headlines and News Summaries