This Diaper news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about diapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Meet Marion Donovan, the Mother Who Invented a Precursor to the Disposable Diaper
The prolific inventor with 20 patents to her name developed the "Boater," a reusable, waterproof diaper cover in the late 1940s
Smithsonian. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Three Parenting Lessons That Can Improve Your Leadership
Some of the lessons learned as a parent apply to most professionals and do not require you to sign up for 1 a.m. diaper changes-- unless, of course, you want to.
Forbes. Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
- Tip: How to Prepare Yourself for Space
Rehearse basic bodily functions (use a diaper). Get counseling in advance.
New York Times. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Philippines' Duterte Talks Trash (Literally) To Canada, Threatening War Over Garbage
More than 100 shipping containers had been declared to hold recyclable plastic scraps. But when they arrived in Manila, officials found household trash, including adult diapers.
NPR. Wednesday, 24 Apr 2019.
- Connecticut Bill Will Make Baby Changing Tables Accessible to Both Women and Men
If the Connecticut bill passes, dads will no longer struggle to find a place to change their infant's diapers in public.
Mental Floss. Monday, 22 Apr 2019.
- Is Meghan running the royal Instagram account? Fans go into frenzy as they spot caption clues
Fans suspect that Meghan Markle, 37, is running the @Sussexroyal Instagram account and have pointed to Americanised spellings, the use of American words, such as diaper, and even a dollar sign as clues
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- Man and baby girl are shot after gun kept in a diaper bag goes off while he is changing her
Police in Vestavia Hills, Alabama say the man suffered a potentially life-threatening gunshot to the chest in the Saturday shooting, while the girl was hit in the leg by the same bullet.
Daily Mail. Monday, 15 Apr 2019.
- Dems Pushing for $100M to Give Away Free Diapers
Democrats in the House are looking to spend $100 million to fund a free diaper handout to low-income families, the Washington Examiner is reporting.
Newsmax. Friday, 22 Mar 2019.
- Northam signs bill to lower taxes on tampons, diapers
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - Virginians will soon be paying fewer taxes on tampons and diapers. Gov. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 21 Mar 2019.
- TMSG: Diaper Bank Helps At-Risk, Homeless Children
A North Texas nonprofit is helping parents ease the pain of diaper expenses. Hope Supply Co. in Dallas is a part of the National Diaper Bank Network and is the largest diaper bank in North Texas. Photo Credit: NBC 5
NBC. Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019.
- Iowa mom convicted in death of baby found in maggot-infested diaper
Jurors have found an Iowa woman guilty in the death of her infant son, whose lifeless body was found in a baby swing wearing a maggot-infested diaper.
ABC News. Saturday, 9 Feb 2019.
- A better way to make acrylics
Acrylics are an incredibly diverse and useful family of chemicals used in all kinds of products, from diapers to nail polish. Now, a team of researchers describe a new process for making them. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 8 Feb 2019.
- "No Babies Wet Behind Diaper Drive" begins next week in Sussex
A week-long drive to benefit The Rosa Health Center in Georgetown kicks off Sunday with a Stuff the Bus event.
NPR. Tuesday, 5 Feb 2019.
- Toxic substances found in diapers in France: government agency
A variety of potentially toxic substances, including the widely-used weed-killer glyphosate, has been found in babies' diapers in France, according to a study on Wednesday by the French environment agency ANSES.
Reuters. Wednesday, 23 Jan 2019.
- GoFundMe launches fundraiser to help federal workers hit by shutdown
The money is earmarked to aid workers' purchases of food, housing, diapers and more
CBS News. Tuesday, 22 Jan 2019.
Baby wearing a diaper
Related Directory Page(s)
Diapers News Headlines and News Summaries