This Diaper news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about diapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Man, 30, is sentenced to five years probation for pretending to be disable
A New Orleans judge has sentenced Rutledge Deas, 30, who tricked women into changing his diapers
by pretending to have physical and mental disabilities, to five years of probation.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020.
- Covid: China asks cabin crew to wear nappies to reduce virus risk
New coronavirus guidelines recommend cabin crew use disposable diapers
and avoid the toilet.
BBC News. Friday, 11 Dec 2020.
- Baby Boom: Remembering the Baby Alive Toy Fad of the 1980s
Baby Alive, a popular realistic doll, boasted of what toy company executives referred to as the "eww factor." It made a number two in its diaper.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- China Asks Flight Attendants To Wear Adult Diapers To Prevent COVID-19 Infection
'It's recommended that cabin crew wear disposable diapers
and avoid using the lavatory'
Daily Caller. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- Makers of diapers and baby formula brace for lower sales as pandemic leads to decline in births
Experts are forecasting declining birth rates this year as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, according to The Wall Street Journal.
CNBC. Monday, 16 Nov 2020.
- Kids have regressed due to COVID restrictions, with some going back to diapers
"I've seen a lot of regression, it's too much to count," Dr. Dyan Hes told CBS News. "In every age group we've seen regression."
CBS News. Tuesday, 10 Nov 2020.
- Chinese firm moves from adult diapers to face masks
Daddybaby has been given approval by British standards agency and EU to provide protective equipment.
BBC News. Tuesday, 3 Nov 2020.
- Mother carrying baby in car seat trips but keeps protective hand on child to stop him being hurt
In the footage, the woman exits her home in the US carrying her son Declan in his car seat in one hand and a diaper
bag in the other in footage captured on a doorbell camera on October 2.
Daily Mail. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- 12-year-old collects more than 9,000 diapers for families in need
Kori Mitchell is just 900 diapers
away from reaching her goal and giving gifts to families that they need especially during this pandemic.
ABC News. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
- 11-year-old raises money to buy diapers for families in need
11-year-old Cartier started his own organization, Kids 4 Change 757, which raises money to buy diapers
for families in need. When a former struggling single mom met Cartier, she was brought to tears by his selflessness.
CBS News. Wednesday, 9 Sep 2020.
- Community organization Diaper Drive helps over 700 families
The organization Yo Soy Ella has helped over 700 families with baby essentials, at the end of August they'll host their fourth Diaper
ABC News. Thursday, 20 Aug 2020.
- Florida 'witch doctor' arrested in case of missing Leila Cavett whose son, 2, was found wandering alone
A self-proclaimed witch has been charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of a woman whose 2-year-old child was found last month by Florida police wandering alone in a soiled diaper, the FBI said Monday.
Fox News. Monday, 17 Aug 2020.
- Florida police search for missing mom of boy found wandering alone
The mystery deepened Tuesday in the case of a toddler found wandering alone in a soiled diaper
Fox News. Tuesday, 28 Jul 2020.
- Consumer brands didn't reap a huge windfall from panic buying, are adjusting to life under lockdown
The coronavirus pandemic led to spikes in demand for items such as diapers
and peanut butter, but sales for many products have begun to level out as consumers adapt to life under lockdown.
CNBC. Wednesday, 22 Apr 2020.
- Smart diapers, a state-of-the-art toothbrush, and a robot to bring you a fresh roll of TP video - CNET
We take a tour through P&G's LifeLab booth at CES 2020 to try out the latest in personal care products.
CNET. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
Diapers News Headlines and News Summaries