This Diaper news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about diapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Diaper crisis escalates amid COVID-19 pandemic
Families across America are in need of diapers, and many can't afford them.
ABC News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Colorado man is sentenced to 48 years for killing son a fit of rage after he found his fetish photos
Mark Redwine, 60, was sentenced to 48 years in prison after being convicted of the second-degree murder of his son after he found photos of him in a red bra and eating feces out of a diaper.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 9 Oct 2021.
- Pandemic has exacerbated "diaper need" in the U.S.
Across the nation, diaper
banks report a 70% spike in demand from lower-income families who can't afford diapers.
CBS News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Diapers Are the Latest Pandemic Shortage
A police bulletin seeking information on a man recorded shoplifting packages of diapers
drew fresh attention to a continuing crisis of access to the product, according to the National Diaper
New York Times. Sunday, 3 Oct 2021.
- Missing 3-year-old boy found after 3 days lost in Australian woods: 'It's a miracle,' father says
Police video shows the toddler, wearing a sweat shirt and diapers, sitting in a creek and cupping water in his hands to drink before being rescued.
ABC News. Monday, 6 Sep 2021.
- Diaper-wearing toddler tries to leave after godmother turns off his favorite show
Tionna Clark briefly turned off a CoComelon video so she could make a phone call. Her godson, Prince Christopher 'got mad and told me, "bye bye,"' she said. She filmed what came next.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021.
- 14 Of The Best Baby And Toddler Swimwear Brands To Keep Them Cool In The Summer Sun
Whether you want one-piece suits, rashguards, built-in swim diapers
or sun protection in the fabric, these are the best swimsuit brands for little ones.
Forbes. Monday, 2 Aug 2021.
- Last Chance For Prime Day Baby Deals: Only 5 Hours Left To Stock Up On Diapers, Wipes And More
From the essentials like diapering, strollers and baby carriers to handy products that will make your life easier, here are the best Prime Day baby deals.
Forbes. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- Can't Find Chicken Wings, Diapers, or a New Car? Here's a List of All the Shortages Hitting the Reopening Economy.
As the U.S. economy increasingly reopens, it is seeing shortages of all sorts of items.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Higher commodity costs lead to price hikes from Kimberly-Clark and other consumer giants
Kimberly-Clark said Wednesday that it would hike prices on staples like Scott toilet paper and Huggies diapers.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021.
- Baby Boom: Remembering the Baby Alive Toy Fad of the 1980s
Baby Alive, a popular realistic doll, boasted of what toy company executives referred to as the "eww factor." It made a number two in its diaper.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
Diapers News Headlines and News Summaries