This Diaper news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about diapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Low-cost 'smart' diaper can notify caregiver when it's wet
Researchers have developed a ''smart'' diaper
embedded with a moisture sensor that can alert a caregiver when a diaper
is wet. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 14 Feb 2020.
- 'I'm out of diapers' written on baby's stomach at day care, mom says
The mom says she's given her son two showers and scrubbed his stomach and the ink won't come off.
ABC News. Wednesday, 29 Jan 2020.
- Mom is left furious after staff at her son's daycare scrawl 'I'm out of diapers' on toddler's torso
A single mother in Florida was left fuming after her son was sent home from daycare with a message scrawled on his stomach in dark green marker that she is now struggling to remove.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 28 Jan 2020.
- Procter & Gamble sales fall short, hurt by weak diaper demand, but company raises full-year forecast
Procter & Gamble reported quarterly sales that fell short of Wall Street estimates for the first time in five quarters.
CNBC. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Unused emergency aid discovered in Puerto Rico
Pallets of diapers, heaters, water, and other unused emergency aid were found in a warehouse.
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Woman claims diaper delivery from Amazon contained human waste
A woman in New Jersey claims she got a very unpleasant -- and potentially hazardous -- Amazon delivery this week when she ordered two boxes of diapers.
ABC News. Sunday, 12 Jan 2020.
- New 'smart diaper' for adults shown at CES will monitor body temperature, stool, and urine
A company in Miami called Smardii is developing a new smart diaper
that will monitor for the presence of urine and stool to help keep both senior citizens and infants clean and keep caregivers informed.
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
- Smart diapers, a state-of-the-art toothbrush, and a robot to bring you a fresh roll of TP video - CNET
We take a tour through P&G's LifeLab booth at CES 2020 to try out the latest in personal care products.
CNET. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
- 26 children found behind false wall at daycare center
Officers reported finding most of the children sweating, visibly dehydrated and with wet or soiled diapers.
CBS News. Friday, 27 Dec 2019.
- Meet The Publisher Serving The Youngest Generation Of Superhero Fans
How small press Downtown Bookworks is helping DC Entertainment attract fans to its characters before they're out of diapers.
Forbes. Friday, 20 Dec 2019.
- US-China trade war not hurting diaper maker Kimberly-Clark, CEO says
The maker of Huggies and Kleenex has had to raise prices, but that's due to commodity costs, not tariffs, CEO Michael Hsu says.
CNBC. Thursday, 5 Sep 2019.
- Meet Marion Donovan, the Mother Who Invented a Precursor to the Disposable Diaper
The prolific inventor with 20 patents to her name developed the "Boater," a reusable, waterproof diaper
cover in the late 1940s
Smithsonian. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Connecticut Bill Will Make Baby Changing Tables Accessible to Both Women and Men
If the Connecticut bill passes, dads will no longer struggle to find a place to change their infant's diapers
Mental Floss. Monday, 22 Apr 2019.
- Sergio Garcia on returning to Shinnecock Hills, changing diapers, and life without the green jacket
Sergio Garcia on returning to Shinnecock Hills, changing dirty diapers, and life without the green jacket.
Golf Digest. Wednesday, 13 Jun 2018.
- South Carolina baby girl found dead in diaper box, police say; mom who reported kidnapping is in custody
A South Carolina woman has been taken into custody after police say her 11-month-old daughter, whom her mother reported as kidnapped, was found dead on Tuesday.
Fox News. Wednesday, 30 May 2018.
Diapers News Headlines and News Summaries