This Diaper news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about diapers from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Toddler wearing only diaper rescued by DoorDash delivery driver on Detroit's 8 Mile Road
DoorDash delivery driver Robert Jackson III was making a delivery on Sunday when he spotted the child on Detroit's 8 Mile Road wearing only a diaper
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Pandemic baby boom causes diaper and baby item shortages
Pregnant women who are looking forward to their dream nursery maybe waiting a while, according to a recent New York Times report.
Fox News. Sunday, 2 Jan 2022.
- Robbers corner mother and baby in driveway of her LA mansion and steal diaper bag and bottle cooler
Surveillance footage captured the terrifying moment a pair of robbers cornered a mother with her baby in the driveway of her Los Angeles mansion as she waited for its electronic gates to close.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Dec 2021.
- SpaceX's Broken Toilet Means Diapers or Hold It for NASA Crew
The malfunctioning toilet was first detected in another SpaceX capsule last month.
New York Times. Tuesday, 9 Nov 2021.
- Consumer Goods Giant to Raise Prices on More Staples, Blames Increase in Cost on Raw Materials
Procter & Gamble Co. said it would begin to charge more for oral care, beauty, and razors. Earlier this year, Procter & Gamble said it would charge more for toilet paper and diapers.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 19 Oct 2021.
- Diaper crisis escalates amid COVID-19 pandemic
Families across America are in need of diapers, and many can't afford them.
ABC News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Pandemic has exacerbated "diaper need" in the U.S.
Across the nation, diaper
banks report a 70% spike in demand from lower-income families who can't afford diapers.
CBS News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Diapers Are the Latest Pandemic Shortage
A police bulletin seeking information on a man recorded shoplifting packages of diapers
drew fresh attention to a continuing crisis of access to the product, according to the National Diaper
New York Times. Sunday, 3 Oct 2021.
- Missing 3-year-old boy found after 3 days lost in Australian woods: 'It's a miracle,' father says
Police video shows the toddler, wearing a sweat shirt and diapers, sitting in a creek and cupping water in his hands to drink before being rescued.
ABC News. Monday, 6 Sep 2021.
- 14 Of The Best Baby And Toddler Swimwear Brands To Keep Them Cool In The Summer Sun
Whether you want one-piece suits, rashguards, built-in swim diapers
or sun protection in the fabric, these are the best swimsuit brands for little ones.
Forbes. Monday, 2 Aug 2021.
- Higher commodity costs lead to price hikes from Kimberly-Clark and other consumer giants
Kimberly-Clark said Wednesday that it would hike prices on staples like Scott toilet paper and Huggies diapers.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021.
- Baby Boom: Remembering the Baby Alive Toy Fad of the 1980s
Baby Alive, a popular realistic doll, boasted of what toy company executives referred to as the "eww factor." It made a number two in its diaper.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
Diapers News Headlines and News Summaries