This Diamond news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about diamonds from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- FMC Corp Collaborates With Nutrien Ag Solutions for Arc Farm
FMC Corp (FMC) intends to refine and validate a sophisticated pest prediction model for diamondback moths focused on current and historical data.
Zacks. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Rebecca Long-Bailey FINALLY deletes anti-Semitism row tweet that got her sacked from shadow cabinet
The tweet, which described Ms Peake as 'an absolute diamond' was only removed from her Twitter feed late last night, as recorded by an account which monitors MPs deleted tweets.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Building a harder diamond
Scientists create a theoretical carbon-based material that would be even harder than diamond. This work may have industrial applications for cutting and polishing in place of current synthetic diamond.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Tabletop quantum experiment could detect gravitational waves
crystals could be used as an incredibly sensitive and small gravitational detector capable of measuring gravitational waves, suggests new research.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- 8 Factors That Make Diamondback (FANG) an Attractive Bet Now
The acquisitions of Energen and Ajax Resources convert Diamondback (FANG) into one of the leading Permian Basin oil producers.
Zacks. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Trump met Diamond and Silk on day his intel brief 'warned about Russian bounties for US troops'
On February 27, the day the President Trump was reportedly briefed on the on the Russian bounties to kill U.S. troops, he met with Diamond
& Silk and fired off angry tweets at CNN.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Palatine Cubs fan builds Wiffle ball Wrigley Field in backyard
The Cubs may not be back on the baseball diamond
yet, but there's a young fan in Palatine who's already in the midst of his baseball season in his own backyard version of the Friendly Confines.
ABC News. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Mike Leake, Ryan Zimmerman and Joe Ross are first MLB players to opt out of season
Diamondbacks pitcher Mike Leake and Nationals first baseman Ryan Zimmerman and pitcher Joe Ross decline to play this season because of COVID-19 concerns.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Three MLB players opt-out of season due to coronavirus pandemic
Arizona Diamondbacks right-hander Mike Leake, as well as longtime Washington Nationals infielder Ryan Zimmerman and teammate Joe Ross decided to opt-out of the 2020 MLB season.
Fox News. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- 'My best friend was killed in the protests - I'm marching for him'
wants "justice" for her friend, who died days after George Floyd.
BBC News. Saturday, 20 Jun 2020.
- Diamondbacks' Jon Duplantier recalls racism in high school, lack of black representation in baseball
Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Jon Duplantier recalled in aa roundtable panel Tuesday he received a racist comment from a player on the opposing team during a high school baseball game.
Fox News. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- Meanwhile, Some People Are Stress-Shopping Diamond Bracelets
The auction houses report robust online sales.
New York Times. Wednesday, 17 Jun 2020.
- Forget Diamonds, The New Conflict Commodity Is Gold
If Leonardo DiCaprio is available he would be perfect for a starring role in a sequel to his 2006 Oscar-nominated performance in Blood Diamond
with a near-record price triggering multiple conflicts in another precious commodity, gold.
Forbes. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- Diamond Platnumz and Africa's most popular YouTube stars
Platnumz is the first sub-Saharan artist to reach a billion YouTube views - how do Africa's other stars compare?
BBC News. Monday, 15 Jun 2020.
- Remote battles and cardboard fans as athletics returns in Oslo
League got back underway with an exhibition event in Oslo on Thursday featuring odd distances and remote competition as athletics bids to restart in the wake of the new coronavirus pandemic.
Reuters. Thursday, 11 Jun 2020.
Diamonds News Headlines and News Summaries