This Diamond news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about diamonds from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Sources: Red Sox interview Urueta for managerial vacancy
Luis Urueta has been a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks' coaching staff since 2018.
ESPN. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- The shocking photo that proves you should be washing your 'clean' rings MUCH more often
The Australian woman, who hadn't cleaned her jewellery for some time, decided to see what might be clinging onto the diamonds
after months of using soap and hand sanitiser.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Earnings Preview: Diamond Offshore Drilling (DOFSQ) Q3 Earnings Expected to Decline
Offshore Drilling (DOFSQ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Diamondback Energy Gives Preliminary Update on Q3 Production
Diamondback Energy (FANG) retains its fourth-quarter production view of 280-290 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day.
Zacks. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Will the Diamond District Survive?
The pandemic has given the famous stretch of Midtown, long a hub and destination for all things jewelry, its share of troubles.
New York Times. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Diamond Exports, Imports Falling Like A Rock, Down More Than 50%
The value of U. S. diamond
imports are at their lowest level in 17 years while exports are at their lowest level in 11 years.
Forbes. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- Florida rapper pocketed more than $1million in COVID-19 relief fund scheme, officials say
Blue Smith of Miramar, Florida, was accused of falsifying PPP loan documents in a fraudulent scheme that involved 11 co-conspirators and $24million in COVID aid.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Diamonds are a quantum scientist's best friend
New research details the phenomenon of what is called 'triplet superconductivity' in diamond. Triplet superconductivity occurs when electrons move in a composite spin state rather than as a single pair. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- Turning diamond into metal
Researchers have discovered a way to tweak tiny needles of diamond
in a controlled way to transform their electronic properties, dialing them from insulating, through semiconducting, all the way to highly conductive, or metallic. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Flawless 102-carat diamond a 'bargain' at $16m
Sotheby's auction house said it was difficult to overstate the diamond's "rarity and purity".
BBC News. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Large western diamondback rattlesnake discovered under bed in Phoenix
A Phoenix resident got an unwelcome surprise recently in the shape of a large western diamondback rattlesnake.
Fox News. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- Man Finds 9 Carat Diamond, IRS Finds Man
A man who found a 9 carat diamond
in Arkansas gets to keep it, and hasn't even had it appraised. But the IRS says such finds have to be reported as income on your tax return based on the dollar value of the found item. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 26 Sep 2020.
- Bank manager finds 9.07-carat diamond in Arkansas state park
WOAH! This is the second-largest diamond
found in the 48-year history of the state park, and its new owner almost mistook it for glass.
ABC News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
- Man finds 9.07-carat diamond in Arkansas state park
"I honestly teared up when they told me," Kevin Kinard said. "I was in complete shock!"
CBS News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
- Endorsement: Steve Morgan, David Berger, David Diamond for L.A. County Superior Court
Judicial seats on the Superior Court may seem the most obscure ballot items, but they now loom large as building blocks in a foundation of justice.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
Diamonds News Headlines and News Summaries