This Dialysis news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about dialysis news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Around 20% of dialysis patients in American contracted COVID-19 at some point last year
patients are not at an increased risk to have contracted COVID-19 last year, according to a study. The demographics of dialysis
patients who contract COVID also match the U.S. population.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- Just 18% of people who have had kidney transplants develop antibody responses to COVID-19 vaccines
A new study from Rouen Hospital in France found that after two doses of Pfizer's vaccine, 88.9% of dialysis
patients developed antibodies against the virus compared to 17.8% of transplant recipients.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Baxter (BAX) Unveils New Digital Health Module for PD Patients
Baxter (BAX) introduces new clinical management resource within the Sharesource remote patient management platform for home dialysis
Zacks. Monday, 7 Jun 2021.
- Bundled Payment For Dialysis Patients Can Block Access To Innovative Treatments
Quality measures are needed to make sure dialysis
patients get the treatments they need following changes to the bundled payment system.
Forbes. Tuesday, 1 Jun 2021.
- DaVita (DVA) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Miss Mark
DaVita's (DVA) net dialysis
and related lab-patient service revenues rise in Q1.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- New advice for dialysis patients
patients need to choose their heart medicine carefully, as Canadian researchers say that some beta blockers are easily removed from the blood during treatment. ...
CBS News. Friday, 26 Mar 2021.
Dialysis Clinics News Headlines and News Summaries