This Dentist news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about dentist and dental news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Preventing, healing tooth decay with a bioactive peptide
Cavities, or dental
caries, are the most widespread non-communicable disease globally, according to the World Health Organization. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Bill would remove waiting periods for children's dentistry
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) - A proposal in Maine would stop insurance companies from mandating waiting periods between children's dental
treatments. Democratic State Sen. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Record number of Scots registered with NHS dentist
The latest figures show 95.7% of Scotland's population are registered with an NHS dentist
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Dentist who pulled out patient's tooth while riding HOVERBOARD found guilty of unlawful dental acts
Seth Lookhart was convicted on reckless endangerment Friday after video showed him removing patient Veronica Wilhelm's tooth while riding a hoverboard in Alaska in July 2016.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
- SmileDirectClub stock rises 15% on news it will sell its aligners to orthodontists and dentists
SmileDirectClub's partnership with Align Technology expired at the end of 2019, freeing it up to market its clear aligners directly.
CNBC. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Louis Theroux selling sex sees a man who supports his wife's decision to become an escort
nurse Caroline, of West Sussex, who became an escort after 40 years of marriage described her husband as her 'biggest encourager' in last night's Louis Theroux: Selling Sex.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Jan 2020.
- Group that provides care in Vermont county has new leader
The largest network of providers of primary care, pediatric medical care and dental
services in Vermont's Rutland County has a new leader. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 30 Dec 2019.
- Vietnam Turning into Medical Tourism Destination for Dental, Cosmetic Care
The Southeast Asian country where inbound tourism tripled from 2010 to 2018 wants foreign visitors to see its doctors.
Voice of America. Wednesday, 18 Dec 2019.
- Trump: Pelosi's Teeth 'Falling Out of Her Mouth'
President Donald Trump took his feud with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to another level Sunday, alleging that she experienced some dental
problems while speaking to the media days earlier.Responding to a tweet from Rep. ...
Newsmax. Sunday, 15 Dec 2019.
- With Uninsured Rates On The Rise In Arkansas, Free Dental Clinics In High Demand
Listen to the story. Dental
insurance is available in Arkansas as an additonal cost option under private and group health insurance plans. ...
NPR. Wednesday, 11 Dec 2019.
- Prosecutors say Alaska dentist, accused of fraud, rode hoverboard while pulling tooth
An Alaska dentist
accused of fraud and unnecessarily sedating patients also performed a procedure while riding a wheeled, motorized vehicle known as a hoverboard, authorities said.
CBC News. Monday, 9 Dec 2019.
- Patterson Companies (PDCO) Q2 Earnings Surpass Estimates
Patterson Companies' (PDCO) Q2 results benefit from higher revenues, gross margin expansion and solid show by Dental
Zacks. Thursday, 5 Dec 2019.
- 'It is not harmless:' Dentists voice concern over vaping
As concerns about vaping continue to grow, dentists are worried that many people don't know the harm it can do to your teeth.
CBC News. Thursday, 5 Dec 2019.
- What's in the Cards for Cantel Medical (CMD) in Q1 Earnings?
Better-than-expected performance at both Medical and Dental
segments is likely to have driven Cantel Medical (CMD) in Q1 earnings.
Zacks. Wednesday, 4 Dec 2019.
- Jlloyd Samuel death: Footballer's body 'too burnt' for visual ID
Jlloyd Samuel was identified by blood and dental
tests after dying in his burning car, an inquest hears.
BBC News. Tuesday, 26 Nov 2019.
Dentists News Headlines and News Summaries