This Dentist news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about dentist and dental news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Dental plan customers face lottery on payment breaks and refunds
Denplan allows customers to spread the cost of a year's dental
treatment over 12 months. Customers choose a local dentist
to assess them and provide a quote and pay in monthly instalments.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Dutch police find torture chamber after tips from unencrypted messages
Six men have been arrested after Dutch police discovered a torture chamber containing a dentist's chair, handcuffs, and tools.
Sky News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Dentist Madeleine Duff shares her top tips and tricks to get white teeth from home
A celebrity dentist
has revealed everything you need to know about teeth whitening - and her top tricks to help you get a perfect smile. Dr Madeleine Duff from Melbourne shared advice.
Daily Mail. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Going to the dentist in the coronavirus era like I did? Here's the drill
A COVID-era dentist's appointment means fewer people, more layers and possibly a new tool or two.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- North Texas Dentistry Serves Thousands During Pandemic
A North Texas dentistry is doing something good by continuing their mission to serve others in need across Dallas-Fort Worth.
NBC. Thursday, Jun 25 2020.
- UnitedHealthcare'sTeledentistry Launch to Boost Oral Health
UnitedHealth Group's (UNH) business - UnitedHealthcare - provides access to teledentistry option for its members in a bid to solve their oral health issues virtually.
Zacks. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- What's in Store for Patterson Companies' (PDCO) Q4 Earnings?
Patterson Companies' (PDCO) fiscal fourth-quarter results are likely to reflect solid performance at Dental
Zacks. Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020.
- Houston artist uses his passion for color to help LGBTQ community
Edgar Medina quit his job as a dental
assistant to follow his dream. See how his passion for color is helping young artists and the LGBTQ community.
ABC News. Saturday, 20 Jun 2020.
- Is it safe to go to the dentist amid COVID-19?
All 50 states are now allowing routine dental
care, like teeth cleanings and cavity fillings after months of handling only emergencies. But dentistry is considered one of the highest-risk professions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Dr. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- Is it safe to go to the dentist as offices reopen?
CDC guidelines stress the importance of PPE, allowing downtime between patients and prioritizing emergency care.
CBS News. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- Cardiff dental school accused of racism and bias
A letter claims some teachers were racist to students and patients and guilty of "unconscious bias".
BBC News. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- 9 Essential Products to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy, According to a Dentist
If you haven't been able to get to the dentist
in months, these essential at-home oral care products can help keep your teeth and gums healthy in between appointments.
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus: Saffron Walden dentist shows new appointment routine
Join us on a walk through a dental
surgery to show what you might face at your next appointment.
BBC News. Monday, 8 Jun 2020.
- Cuomo allows June 1 reopenings of New York dentist offices
Gov. Andrew Cuomo allowed for dentist
offices to reopen on Monday, though they remain subject to state guidance on safety and social distancing.
Fox News. Monday, 1 Jun 2020.
- Dental practices consider using UV light tech to safely reopen
As more businesses reopen, dental
practices are considering enhanced measures to clean their facilities and equipment, as well as protect their patients and staff from the coronavirus.
CNBC. Tuesday, 26 May 2020.
Dentists News Headlines and News Summaries