This Dentist news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about dentist and dental news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Afghan who fell from US plane at Kabul airport identified as dentist, 22
Fida Mohammad was one of three people who died falling from the American C-17 military transport as it took off from Kabul airport on August 16, his family have now confirmed.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- 3 Dental Stocks Poised to Perform Well in Second-Half 2021
Let's keep a watch on three lucrative stocks, WST, HSIC and MMSI, in the dental
space that investors can add to their watchlist backed by robust long-term prospects.
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- Democrats' Latest Attempt To Expand Medicare Would Hurt Seniors
But adding dental
coverage to traditional Medicare is imprudent and unnecessary. In the long run, it could even reduce seniors' ability to access quality dental
Forbes. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Dentist reveals why you should brush your teeth BEFORE breakfast
Dr Richard Marques of Doctor Richard London, told FEMAIL your should clean you teeth before breakfast to avoid damaging the precious enamel of your pearly whites/
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 Sep 2021.
- Afghanistan: Dentist fears for family in hiding from Taliban
Suleyman Sakha says his in-laws, who worked for a humanitarian organisation, are living in dread.
BBC News. Tuesday, 7 Sep 2021.
- UBER Announces Industry-Wide Benefits Fund for Canada Workers
UBER's proposed flexible benefits fund can be used by workers for health care and dental
benefits, life insurance, retirement contributions, as well as educational expenditures.
Zacks. Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021.
- Five Decades Later, Medicare Might Cover Dental Care
In the large budget bill now in Congress, supporters of the measure see a rare opportunity to advance a popular policy.
New York Times. Sunday, 29 Aug 2021.
- Covid: Tooth loss fears over dentist check-up delays
The British Dental
Association wants rules for dentists eased in Wales.
BBC News. Sunday, 29 Aug 2021.
- Pregnant woman, 19, pulled from Lake Michigan positively identified, police say
Police say they used dental
records to identify a missing 19-year-old woman found in Lake Michigan.
ABC News. Sunday, 29 Aug 2021.
- Dr. Nate Jeal Reveals The 3 Strategies That Will Ensure Quality Growth
There will always be a demand for dentistry, but just because there is demand doesn’t mean that every private practice is automatically entitled to it. Dr. ...
Daily Caller. Friday, 20 Aug 2021.
- Boldly Evolving Dentistry Into Whole-Person Care Part I: Why Dentistry Lags In Quality Measurement
The time has come for dentistry to become proactive in the quality-of-care movement.
Forbes. Monday, 2 Aug 2021.
- Missing British hiker's dental records being sent to France after 'human bones' found
records of missing British hiker Esther Dingley are being sent to French authorities following the discovery of possible human remains in the Pyrenees.
Sky News. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- We've skipped lots of dental care during COVID. Now hygienists are having a wild time
hygienists are scraping more than a year's worth of tartar off patients' teeth and listening to their sad pandemic stories. It's a lot.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021.
- Save big on Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush with this Amazon Prime day deal
It wouldn't be Prime Day without a Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush being sold for a bargain price, and dental
hygiene enthusiasts are in luck here.The
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- In the Absence of In-Person Classes, Dentistry Courses Use Virtual Reality
Two university professors developed VR dental
clinic that offers potential to revolutionize dental
Voice of America. Monday, 21 Jun 2021.
Dentists News Headlines and News Summaries