This Dentist news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about dentist and dental news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Zimmer Biomet's (ZBH) Recovery to Continue Despite Pandemic
Zimmer Biomet's (ZBH) spin-off decision of the non-core dental
and spine business is expected to prove strategic.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Lockdown 'has helped to rot kids' teeth': Number of children with dental decay is set to soar
decay is already the biggest reason for UK youngsters aged between five and nine being admitted for surgery. Experts warn the situation is set to worsen.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Rescue center in Indiana cares for big cats
Most of the 200 big cats at the Exotic Feline Rescue Center in Indiana were rescued from abusive conditions. Many arrive in poor health -- some in agonizing pain from dental
disease. Chip Reid reports on the treatment they receive.
CBS News. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Nearly everyone grinds their teeth, dentists say
Social stressors, like work and home responsibilities, mean some people are more likely to grind their teeth. And many aren't aware they do it
CBS News. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Florida dental hygienist found guilty in cold-case killing of Navy recruit
hygienist accused of killing a U.S. Navy recruit nearly 40 years ago, has been found guilty of first-degree premeditated murder.
Fox News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Burglar is charged with breaking into dentists' office and stealing 100 vials of COVID vaccine
The unnamed burglar broke into North Harbor Dentistry in Purdy, near Seattle, last week and left the vials under a bush, where they were later found spoiled. A suspect has been arrested.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Hit by higher prices for protective gear, doctors and dentists want insurers to pay
Some doctors and dentists, facing higher costs for personal protective equipment while seeing fewer patients, say insurance companies must step up.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Now Able To Administer Vaccines In 20 States, Dentists Step Up To Fight Covid-19
With the help of regulatory and statutory changes in state capitals, American dentists are now able to help vaccinate more people against Covid-19. ...
Forbes. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- IPG Photonics (IPGP) to Post Q1 Earnings: What to Expect?
IPG Photonics' (IPGP) Q1 results are likely to reflect momentum in fiber lasers for urological and dental
Zacks. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Dental opioid prescriptions ups overdose risk for patients, families: study
A large-scale study analyzing national claims data linked dental
opioid prescriptions with an increased risk for an overdose among patients and their family members.
Fox News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Brighten Your Teeth At Home With This Mouthpiece That Uses LED Lights To Clean
You don’t need to go to the dentist
to get a whiter smile. You can change your appearance at home just as easily thanks to the Shyn Brighter Whitening System. ...
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Bristol bear with a sore tooth gets dental work done
Neo, four, needed treatment after keepers found he had an abscess at the base of one of his teeth.
BBC News. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- Atmosphere TV Raises $25 Million To Stream Silent Ad-Supported Content In Bars And Dentist Offices Across America
The Series B round led by Valor Equity Partners will help expand sales teams and create an audio-free news division.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
- Scottish election 2021: The campaign - so far - in pictures
Dinosaur dentistry, a deckchair, a haircut and trapeze feature on the Holyrood election campaign trail.
BBC News. Sunday, 18 Apr 2021.
- Meet Camaron Cheeseman, elite long-snapper, aspiring dentist and NFL draft hopeful
Camaron Cheeseman gets attention for his last name, but he's also one of the top long-snappers in the country and a potential NFL draft pick. But if not, he's got a solid backup plan.
ESPN. Friday, 9 Apr 2021.
Dentists News Headlines and News Summaries