This Dentist news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about dentist and dental news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Schools face calls to BAN cakes and sweets as more than 100 children a DAY have rotten teeth removed
Almost a quarter of five-year-olds have visible decay, and four in ten under-18s did not visit an NHS dentist
in 2018, despite being eligible for free dental
Daily Mail. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- How a Dentist Used Social Media to Reach 7 Figures in Revenue
Her social media strategies also helped patients overcome their fears.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 5 Aug 2019.
- Twitter goes into meltdown for 'precious' grandfather after he paints his granddaughter's nails
nurse Ayla Winter-White, 20, shared a video on Twitter of her visit from grandparents, Keith 82, and Margaret, 76, while she recovered at home in Berkshire after surgery.
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Aug 2019.
- Henry Schein (HSIC) to Post Q2 Earnings: A Beat in Store?
Henry Schein (HSIC) is working diligently to grow in the field of digital dentistry, globally.
Zacks. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ) Q2 Earnings Preview
Health Insurance's (HIIQ) second-quarter results are likely to benefit from individual and family plans along with life, critical illness, accidental death dental, vision and supplemental plans.
Zacks. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- 'Pearls in an oyster': 526 teeth removed from 7-year-old boy's jaw by dentists in India
Dentists in India removed more than 500 teeth from a mass in the jaw of a 7-year-old boy.
ABC News. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- A 7-Year-Old With 526 Extra Teeth, What Is An Odontoma?
Dentists removed a growth that is a type of hamartoma, which has nothing to do with MC Hammer.
Forbes. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- Dental Hygienists Are Filling An Oral Health Care Gap in Arkansas
Listen to the story. Dental
hygienists are starting to fill a crital gap in oral health in Arkansas, experts say, given the state has a shortage of dentists, especially in low-income rural districts.
NPR. Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019.
- Align Technology's Tech Leader Believes Digital Technology Is the Pathway To A Perfect Smile
Sreelakshmi Kollli leads technology for Align Technology, the $2 billion maker of the popular Invisalign product among other dental
Forbes. Monday, 29 Jul 2019.
- Texting at work wasn't just cause for termination, B.C. tribunal rules
A woman who was fired with cause for texting during a meeting and not being a "team player" has been awarded compensation for her seven years of service at the dental
office she worked at.
CBC News. Sunday, 28 Jul 2019.
- Public sector workers 'to get above-inflation pay rise'
Dentists, teachers and police officers are reportedly to get pay increases of between 2% and 2.9%.
BBC News. Friday, 19 Jul 2019.
- California Has Doctor Shortage, Is Paying Off Medical School Loans
California is grappling with a shortage of doctors so severe, the state is paying off the medical school loans of physicians and dentists, hoping to recruit the medical professionals.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019.
- Dentistry: Root canal work not so bad after all
Root canal work is not as bad as people think when compared to other dental
Science Daily. Friday, 12 Jul 2019.
- Juuling could damage your teeth: Here's what you should know - CNET
Dentists are noticing cavities and tooth damage in patients who vape.
CNET. Wednesday, 10 Jul 2019.
- Some Arkansas Dentists Take To The Road
Copyright 2019 Arkansas Public Media. To see more, visit Arkansas Public Media .
NPR. Wednesday, 10 Jul 2019.
Dentists News Headlines and News Summaries