This Cruise news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about cruises from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Costa Is Now Serving Food From A Sci-Fi Desert Farm
and AIDA Cruises
ships calling at Aqaba, Jordan, are offering their guests climate-friendly vegetables from an innovative farm outside the city.
Forbes. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Actress sues Princess Cruise Lines for bed bugs
Actress Connie Marie Flores, who appeared in Netflix's Marriage Story, has filed a federal lawsuit against the Princess Cruise
Lines claiming her room aboard a ship was infested with bed bugs.
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Grandfather who dropped toddler to her death from cruise ship was 'aware it was open'
Chloe Wiegand, 18 months, fell to her death in San Juan in July. Royal Caribbean says Salvatore Anello would only have had to use his 'basic senses' to sense the danger she was in.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Goop Cruise: Gwyneth Paltrow To Host A Wellness Retreat At Sea
This summer, wellness devotees will be able to sail alongside goop CEO and founder Gwyneth Paltrow on the new Celebrity Apex.
Forbes. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
- We hit the road with Comma.ai's assisted-driving tech at CES 2020 - Roadshow
This plug-and-play system can give many late-model vehicles advanced adaptive cruise
control and lane-keeping technology.
CNET. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
- Cruise ship making Thunder Bay stop this summer
Prince Arthur's Landing will host a cruise
ship this summer, the first vessel to visit the city since 2012.
CBC News. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
- One cruise, 8 months, 111 ports of call. Yes, there is actually such a thing
Viking's Ultimate World Cruise
takes guests to 111 ports in 51 countries in the span of 245 days. It's an around-the-world adventure that stops at every continent except Antarctica. Just don't plan on bringing the kids.
CNBC. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
- History lovers can cruise San Francisco Bay in Franklin D. Roosevelt's USS Potomac
the San Francisco Bay in true presidential fashion.
ABC News. Thursday, 2 Jan 2020.
- Franchise Owner Gives Back to the Bahamas
The story of how one Canadian Expedia CruiseShipCenters owner helped his home nation after Hurricane Dorian.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 27 Dec 2019.
- Katie Holmes, daughter Suri Cruise pose in adorable snap ahead of New Year's
Katie Holmes is getting some quality mother-daughter time in with Suri Cruise
before the year's end.
Fox News. Friday, 27 Dec 2019.
- Former CPD officer paralyzed in 1987 on-duty crash welcomed home with special roll call
Chicago police officer Jim Crowley was paralyzed when a car slammed into his cruiser, injuring him and three other officers 20 years ago. Now he's getting a big welcome back in his home district.
ABC News. Tuesday, 24 Dec 2019.
- Carnival cruise ships collide at Mexican port
One massive cruise
ship slammed into another, and nearly hit a third on Friday. The terrifying scene unfolded when one ship was docking at the popular Mexican resort island of Cozumel. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 21 Dec 2019.
- Carnival cruise ships collide, causing passenger injury
Thousands of cruise
ship passengers are sharing videos and stories of a harrowing collision on Friday, in which two Carnival ships in Mexico came into contact. Six passengers were injured in the collision. Manuel Bojorquez reports.
CBS News. Friday, 20 Dec 2019.
- WATCH: Cruise Ships Collide In Port
'There are no issues that impact the seaworthiness of either ship'
Daily Caller. Friday, 20 Dec 2019.
- 2 Carnival Cruise ships collide in Cozumel, Mexico; at least 6 people injured
line said 6 guests with minor injuries 'have presented themselves to the Carnival Glory medical center for evaluation.'
CNBC. Friday, 20 Dec 2019.
Cruises Travel Agents News Headlines and News Summaries