This Cruise news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about cruises from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Set Sail On Groove Cruise With Claude VonStroke As Your Captain
Claude VonStroke details his plans as captain, his must-see sets, his plans for his Dirtybird label and more.
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Emma Raducanu: Sloane Stephens warns Brit she has 'a lot to learn' despite Australian Open victory
Emma Raducanu cruised past Sloane Stephens 6-0, 6-2, 6-1 in the Australian Open first round. But Stephens, 28, has warned the 19-year-old that she still has a long way to go in the sport.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Is The Surge In Royal Caribbean Stock Warranted?
Royal Caribbean stock, the second-largest cruise
line operator, has fared rather well recently, rising by almost 16% over the last month, compared to the broader S&P 500 which has gained just about 2% over the same period. ....
Forbes. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Cruise operator Genting Hong Kong files to wind up company as cash runs out
In a filing to the Hong Kong exchange, Genting said it will "imminently be unable to pay its debts as they fall due," as its liquidity dries up.
CNBC. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- More Cruises Canceled as Omicron Spreads
In recent weeks, hundreds of passengers have contracted the coronavirus aboard ships.
New York Times. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Afcon 2021: Nigeria cruise into last 16 after beating Sudan
Nigeria book their spot in the last 16 at the Africa Cup of Nations after cruising to a 3-1 victory over Sudan in Group D.
BBC News. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- Tom Cruise impersonator Jerome LeBlanc kicked off Instagram for pretending to be someone
Jerome LeBlanc, 33, who lives in San Diego, built up his Tom Cruise
lookalike business over 10 years. He had 30,000 followers on Instagram which would drive his business but was kicked off the app.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- 'I still have terrible flashbacks': The pianist who escaped from stricken cruise ship Costa Concordia
On 13 January 2012, the Italian cruise
ship Costa Concordia capsized off the coast of Tuscany after hitting a rock in the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Sky News. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Norwegian Cruise (NCLH) Expands Prima Class Fleet With New Ship
(NCLH) unveils a new Prima Class brand ship, Norwegian Viva. The ship is scheduled to debut in Mediterranean destinations in June 2023.
Zacks. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Shares of cruise operator Genting Hong Kong plunge more than 50% as it warns of defaults
Hong Kong-listed shares of cruise
operator Genting plunged more than 50% after it announced that it may not be able to pay its debts and other obligations.
CNBC. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Cruise industry tries to stay afloat during omicron surge
industry is treading water as COVID-19 cases surge aboard ships.
Fox News. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
Line (NCLH) closed the most recent trading day at $22, moving +1.34% from the previous trading session.
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- NDSU cruises, wins 9th FCS crown in 11 seasons
North Dakota State, the standard for college football at the FCS level, improved to 14-1 on Saturday, defeating Montana State 38-10 to win the Bison's ninth national championship in the past 11 years.
ESPN. Saturday, 8 Jan 2022.
- Covid-hit Man City cruise past Swindon in FA Cup
Covid-19-hit Manchester City brush aside League Two Swindon Town to reach the FA Cup fourth round.
BBC News. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- A dozen passengers on cruise ship test positive for coronavirus
The passengers, whose infections were found through random testing, were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms, according to the Port of San Francisco.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
Cruises Travel Agents News Headlines and News Summaries