This Cruise news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about cruises from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Who will win the French Open women's final?
No. 1-ranked Swiatek has cruised through this tournament and has history on her side, but Muchova has a Cinderella story for the ages. We break it down.
ESPN. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Russia Taps Power Of Tech Startups For New Kamikaze Drones
Russia's creaking defense industry has failed with drones. Now new startups are stepping in with products like "a cruise
missile for the price of a washing machine."
Forbes. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- VIDEO: Car T-Bones Cruiser Carrying Boston Mayor Michelle Wu After Her Driver Allegedly Ran Red Light
The Mayor was riding in an EV Mustang during the crash
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Hurtigruten Norway unveils its first zero-emissions cruise ship, complete with retractable sails
The 164ft- (50m) tall sails are one of several 'firsts and improved solutions' on the electric vessel that 'do not exist on cruise
ships today'. Here's a closer look at the ...
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Tiger Woods' son Charlie, 14, wins junior tournament by EIGHT STROKES in front of his proud father
Tiger's 14-year-old Charlie cruised to an eight-stroke victory in the boys' 14-15 division at the Major Championship in Royal Palm Beach, Florida over the weekend. Charlie finished the event at -1.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- 5 Stocks With High ROE to Buy as Markets Appear on Cruise Mode
Marriott (MAR), BorgWarner (BWA), Atkore (ATKR), Upbound Group (UPBD) and Triton (TRTN) are some of the stocks with high ROE to profit from as markets have relatively steadied.
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Noise complaint silences Cromarty Firth cruise ship horns
Traditionally, crews sounded their boats' horns as they left the Cromarty Firth.
BBC News. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Spanish Grand Prix: Max Verstappen romps to lights-to-flag win to extend championship lead
Red Bull's Max Verstappen cruises
to a third consecutive victory, his fifth in seven races, to win the Spanish Grand Prix.
BBC News. Sunday, 4 Jun 2023.
- MSC World Europa: See Inside This Epic New Cruise Ship
With bold design choices, the MSC World Europa points to the future of the industry. It's one of the world's biggest cruise
ships to run on LNG.
Forbes. Saturday, 3 Jun 2023.
- Search suspended for man who fell from Carnival cruise ship
The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for a Virginia man who fell from a cruise
ship balcony earlier this week.
ABC News. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Cars, cruises and the cost of a house
Today on the Ian King Podcast, Wilfred Frost speaks to a senior economist at Nationwide about house prices.
Sky News. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Up 3.1% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
Line (NCLH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Carnival passengers left terrified as cruise ship sails into violent storm near SC | VIDEO
A Carnival cruise
ship sailed into a violent storm with giant waves crashing into the ship and winds gusts up to 80 mph.
ABC News. Tuesday, 30 May 2023.
- Passengers flock to cruise ships as pandemic fears abate
Seafaring crowds are welcome sight for cruise
lines, many of which were forced to furlough workers in recent years.
CBS News. Tuesday, 30 May 2023.
- 'Traumatized': Horrifying Video Footage Shows Carnival Cruise Ship Get Rocked By Massive Storm
The Carnival Sunshine was headed back to Charleston, South Carolina from the Bahamas.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 30 May 2023.
Cruises Travel Agents News Headlines and News Summaries