This Cotton news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about cotton news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Clean Out Your Ears With This High-Rated Tweezer And Rod Set, Now 44% Off
While you’ll do just about anything to avoid going to the doctor’s office, using a Q-tip or cotton
swab to clean out your ears simply isn’t a smart thing to do. ...
Daily Caller. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- Line of Duty finale: Obsessed podcaster Craig Parkinson - 'I've gone so deep forensically'
Craig Parkinson, who played DI "Dot" Cotton, is interrogated by BBC Breakfast. Will he crack?
BBC News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Feel The Luxury Of Premium Cotton With This Set Of Eight Bathroom Towels
Nothing helps you begin your day in the morning and end your day in the evening with the soft touch of a luxurious towel or washcloth against your body. ...
Daily Caller. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Sen. Cotton on FBI recommendation on Clinton, Trump's VP search
Sen. Tom Cotton
of Arkansas, who sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, is one of the Republicans who has called for a criminal prosecution of Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server. ...
CBS News. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Looking For The Coolest Bed Sheets? Try These 8 Linen Options
The best linen sheets are more breathable than cotton, quickly absorbing and releasing sweat.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
- Cotton warns the Supreme Court 'will lose all legitimacy' if Dems' plan to expand it happens
Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said on Thursday that the Supreme Court will "lose legitimacy" if the Democrats succeed in their efforts to expand the highest authority in the rule of law of America.
Fox News. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
- Wearing a cloth face mask while exercising 'increases breathlessness and claustrophobia'
A small trial of 31 people found a person's exercise duration drops by 14 per cent when exercising with a cotton
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Apr 2021.
- Xinjiang cotton: Western brands blurred on China TV
Western brands are being targeted in China for expressing concern over Uyghur forced labour claims.
BBC News. Wednesday, 7 Apr 2021.
- H&M and Other Brands Face Backlash From Chinese Consumers
Under pressure to renounce cotton
harvested in a Chinese region marked by gruesome repression, they face a backlash from nationalist Chinese consumers.
New York Times. Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021.
- Sen. Tom Cotton stands behind controversial GOP letter to Iran
The freshman Arkansas senator is standing firmly behind the controversial letter he authored to Iranian leaders regarding ongoing nuclear negotiations with the United States that Secretary of State John Kerry criticized. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Apr 2021.
- Family of Deep Ellum Vendor Known as Cotton Candy Man Files Suit Against ERCOT, Oncor
The family of a man who died in his Dallas home during the February winter storm have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against ERCOT and Oncor alleging negligence.
NBC. Sunday, Mar 28 2021.
- Chinese propaganda artist mocks Western criticism of human rights abuses
The picture seems to show a 'BBC News' journalist and cameraman with white pointed Ku Klux Klan-style hoods, interviewing a scarecrow in a field of cotton
and black slaves.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 28 Mar 2021.
- Calls for boycotts in China against Nike and H&M over Xinjiang cotton
Calls of boycott and anger have erupted in China against Nike and H&M over cotton
sourced from the northwestern region of Xinjiang amid concerns of possible forced labor.
ABC News. Thursday, 25 Mar 2021.
- Sen. Tom Cotton insists 'the border is wide open' after Mayorkas claims border is secure
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas insisted that the southern border is closed as made the rounds on the Sunday talk shows, but Sen. Tom Cotton
isn’t buying it. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 21 Mar 2021.
- Is Sustainable Fashion Really Scalable?
Some industry leaders have postulated a future with no need to grow raw cotton
and a fashion industry that thrives on recycled and upcycled materials alone.
Forbes. Thursday, 18 Mar 2021.
Cotton & Cotton Goods News Headlines and News Summaries