This Cookware news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about cookware and cooking news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Fancy Fuel: Kosovo's Gourmet Restaurants' Cooking Oil Converted To Biodiesel
To cut down on contamination from used cooking
oil, a company in Kosovo is buying it from gourmet restaurants. The relatively cleaner oil from fryers in fancy kitchens is exported abroad, where it is recycled and converted into biodiesel.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Rishi Sunak says he is 'confident' there will be gifts under the tree this Christmas
Supermarkets such as Tesco and Co-op have been caught piling salad cream, HP sauce and cooking
oil into chillers in a desperate bid to take up space at supermarkets across Britain.
Daily Mail. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Top French chef Pierre Koffmann talks to ME & MY MONEY
Koffmann also says investing in a pension when he was young is one of the best decisions he has ever made. He recently filmed a course on classic French Bistro cooking
for BBC Maestro.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 10 Oct 2021.
- The Dish: Joanne Lee Molinaro
Joanne Lee Molinaro was a high-profile trial lawyer until she transitioned to cooking
videos on YouTube and TikTok. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 9 Oct 2021.
- "Chopped Junior" star dies at 17
Fuller Goldsmith appeared on the kid's cooking
competition in 2017 when he was 14. He went on to win his episode.
CBS News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Great Jones Just Launched Two New Cookware Pieces That Are Perfect For Holiday Cooking
Meet King Sear and Dutch Baby, Great Jones' two new cookware
must-haves that bring fun and functionality to any kitchen. Here's everything you need to know about the brand new launches.
Forbes. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Restaurant Review: CheLi in the East Village
In the East Village, a new contender stands out with subtle Shanghainese cooking
New York Times. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Prep football: Mater Dei-Bosco cooking up pregame meals
Before the Trinity League opener between Mater Dei and St. John Bosco, fans tailgated while others were waiting for the Braves' famous snack bar.
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 2 Oct 2021.
- Middleby (MIDD) Acquires Imperial, Expands Product Offerings
Middleby's (MIDD) acquisition of Imperial Commercial Cooking
Equipment is likely to boost its product offerings in the commercial kitchen end market and expand its presence across the west coast.
Zacks. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- Letter from Africa: The wonders of Somali cuisine and a taste of home
Ethiopian and Eritrean food is well known globally, but this is your chance to discover Somali cooking
BBC News. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- Costco, Nike and FedEx are warning there's more inflation set to hit consumers as holidays approach
Shipping bottlenecks that have led to rising freight costs that will be passed onto consumers are cooking
up a holiday headache for U.S. retailers.
CNBC. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- Cooking Pros Share Their Favorite Game Day Recipes
Everything fried pickles, maple bourbon ribs and more.
Forbes. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- How a New Wave of DTC Startups Are Tapping Big Retail to Scale Growth
As customer acquisition costs surge for online-only businesses, brands from Caraway cookware
to Jinx pet food are turning to brick-and-mortar chains like Target to drive sales.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah loses Emmy to Italian cooking show
The famed interview with Oprah Winfrey couldn't beat out a show about Italian food and culture
Fox News. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- The TOKIT Omni Cook is the perfect kitchen tool for your smart home
is one of life's great joys, whether it's sticking something in the oven quickly or doing a full meal prep with extensive steps and instructions
Pocket Lint. Friday, 3 Sep 2021.
Cookware & Cooking Utensils News Headlines and News Summaries