This Contact Lens news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about contact lenses from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The contact lenses that can diagnose diabetes
EVE SIMMONS travelled to the world's biggest tech show in Las Vegas where she witnessed some of the most innovative health devices which will soon be available on the market.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 8 Jan 2022.
- Alcon (ALC) Vision Care Sales Grow Despite Supply Disruption
Alcon's (ALC) new contact lenses
are gaining market share and the Systane brand family has been posting strong double-digit growth in all regions.
Zacks. Tuesday, 28 Dec 2021.
- Alcon (ALC) on Track With Successful Global PRECISION1 Rollout
Alcon (ALC) enhances contact lens
experience, especially for new wearers, with the continued successful rollout of PRECISION1.
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Dec 2021.
- Heath: Terrifying images reveal what it's like driving with eye conditions like myopia and cataracts
According to The College of Optometrists, half of drivers in the UK are unaware that driving without their prescribed glasses or contact lenses
Daily Mail. Monday, 6 Dec 2021.
- Halloween Costume Contact Lenses: Here Are 6 Warnings From The FDA
Wearing the wrong decorative contact lenses
can result in allergic reactions, infection, damage to your eyeball, vision problems, and even blindness.
Forbes. Saturday, 30 Oct 2021.
- Halloween costume contact lenses may be scarier than you think
Americans might be haunted with scary eye infections long after Halloween if they wear costume contact lens
without a prescription, according to the Centers for Disease Contro
Fox News. Thursday, 28 Oct 2021.
Contact Lenses News Headlines and News Summaries