This Consulting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about consulting and consultant news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Grenfell Tower: Consultant 'possibly rushed' review of fire safety
Senior fire consultant
Tony Pearson admitted he 'possibly rushed' a review of the Grenfell Tower's fire safety review in 2013. After a refurbishment the block set alight in June 2017 and killed 72 people.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- Doomed zebra is flipped into the air by crocodile as it meets a gruesome end in Kenya
The scene was pictured in Kenya by financial consultant
Dennis Stogsdill, 50, from Chappaqua, New York, during a trip to the Mara Triangle in the south of the country.
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Grenfell Tower inquiry: Lead fire consultant 'ignored' cladding email
Terry Ashton said he did not read information sent to him because he was not the "primary recipient".
BBC News. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- FTI Consulting (FCN) Announces Appointments of SMD and MD
New leaders are expected to enhance FTI Consulting's (FCN) employee skill set and improve the company's offerings in Southeast Asia.
Zacks. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Medical tourism for Malaysia drops 75% due to pandemic: Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council
Sherene Azli of Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council discusses how Malaysia uses digital technology and tele-consulting to assist the country's medical tourism amid the coronavirus pandemic. ...
CNBC. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- COVID-19 delivery surge strains FedEx service, opening doors for UPS
A months-long flood of coronavirus-related e-commerce packages is straining service FedEx Corp, giving rival United Parcel Service Inc an opportunity to steal market share, customers and consultants told Reuters. While every U.S. ...
Yahoo. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- EasyJet plans to close bases and cut staff
The airline says it is consulting
on plans to close bases at Stansted, Southend and Newcastle.
BBC News. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- How police are responding to calls for reform
Former Department of Homeland Security consultant
Mustafa Tameez joined "Red & Blue" to discuss how police recruitment could change in the wake of calls for reform.
CBS News. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- FTI Consulting Hires Senior MD to Turnaround & Restructuring
The new appointment appears to be part of FTI Consulting's efforts to enhance its employees' skill sets and improve offerings.
Zacks. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Shut down hand dryers to stop COVID-19 spread, warns consultant
A senior hospital consultant
has repeated her warning that electric hand dryers should be switched off immediately to prevent the spread of coronavirus as lockdown is eased.
Sky News. Sunday, 21 Jun 2020.
- National Arm Of Black Lives Matter Spent Millions On Travel And Consultants, Financial Statements Show
National Arm Of Black Lives Matter Spent Millions On Travel And Consultants, Financial Statements Show
Daily Caller. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- 7 Customer Service Improvements You Can Start On Today
Seven areas of customer service that are usually ripe for improvement in a customer service turnaround initiative, according to customer service consultant
Micah Solomon. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 11 Jun 2020.
- Why Philadelphia International Airport Is Coming Back Faster Than Newark
For now, Philadelphia International Airport 'is Rocky, the underdog Northeast hub rising above Newark,' said aviation consultant
Bob Mann. 'It is coming back sooner with domestic connectivity.'
Forbes. Monday, 8 Jun 2020.
- Regulator in fresh profit-share warning to big four auditors
The big four accountancy firms face having to pay their audit and consulting
partners according to the profits their divisions make on a rolling five-year basis under detailed reforms being finalised by the profession's regulator.
Sky News. Thursday, 4 Jun 2020.
- Low cost airlines will be willing to charge 'almost nothing' to recover demand, analyst says
John Strickland, director of JLS Consulting, discusses the recovery of airlines and the tourism sector.
CNBC. Wednesday, 3 Jun 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries