This Consulting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about consulting and consultant news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How NS&I failed to give older savers a voice over Premium Bond cheques
The state-backed savings giant has been accused of abandoning older customers in its drive to axe prize warrants to save money and paper by only consulting
customers with an email about the change.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 27 Jan 2021.
- Uber lays off 15% of Postmates workforce two months after acquiring the company
Postmates founder and CEO Bastian Lehman (left) will also be departing the company after a period of consulting
on the transition, though he was not among the layoffs, Uber confirmed.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 26 Jan 2021.
- Former Real Trends executives launch new consulting firm
Former Real Trends President Steve Murray, along with former Real Trends Vice President Scott Wright, will now lead RTC Consulting
. The firm will advise real estate companies as they navigate things like mergers and acquisitions.
Inman. Tuesday, 26 Jan 2021.
- How This Entrepreneur Digitally Transformed Her Business And Helped Her Customers Generate $2.1M In Revenue
How Bianca Robinson pivoted her consulting
business into a digital one that could scale.
Forbes. Monday, 25 Jan 2021.
- What to Expect for Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) Q4 Earnings
Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) Q4 results are likely to reflect higher expenses and a poor performance by its Consulting
Zacks. Monday, 25 Jan 2021.
- CPS teachers set to receive COVID vaccine as CTU votes on resolution authorizing remote learning to continue
The Chicago Teachers Union hired a medical consultant
who said in-person classes should not resume.
ABC News. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- IBM's Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates, Stock Down on Revenue Miss
IBM's Q4 results reflect softness across consulting
and application management services. However, Cloud revenue growth driven by synergies from Red Hat acquisition, limited the decline in revenues.
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- The Potential Of Wine In Africa: Measuring The Impact Of COVID And Celebrities
"The story isn't where the wine is from but where the wine is taking you." That's the advice of Lagos-based consultant
Akintola Temitope Obafemi when it comes to marketing to wine consumers in Africa.
Forbes. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- New nonprofit aims to increase diversity in real estate
The Real Estate Apprentice Foundation is spearheaded by real estate consulting
firm T3 Sixty.
Inman. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- If You Want to Freelance in IT, CompTIA Certification Can Open Doors
Learn the skills that can help you pivot to a successful and rewarding IT freelance or consulting
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- 'Patients are younger and sicker than in the first wave' - hospital COVID consultant
David Parrott is just 19 years old and he sits in isolation wearing an oxygen mask that help his COVID-ravaged lungs to breathe.
Sky News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- China's electric automakers have potential, but consultant warns 'there's bound to be a correction'
There's good reason to be investing in Chinese electric automakers, but their stock run ups have been "sensational" recently, says Michael Dunne of ZoZo Go.
CNBC. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- MLB hires ex-Cubs' prez Epstein as consultant
Theo Epstein was hired by Major League Baseball as a consultant
to "on-field matters."
ESPN. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Theo Epstein hired as MLB consultant to evaluate rules changes
Former Chicago Cubs and Boston Red Sox executive Theo Epstein has been hired by Major League Baseball as a consultant
for on-field matters and will evaluate possible rule changes.
Fox News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Belarusian Blogger Takes Hunger Strike Into Second Month Despite 'Worsening' Health
Ihar Losik, a prominent Belarusian blogger and consultant
to RFE/RL who has been imprisoned in Belarus since June 2020, refuses to end his monthlong hunger strike although his wife says his health is deteriorating.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries