This Consulting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about consulting and consultant news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Here's Why You Should Retain FTI Consulting (FCN) Stock Now
FTI Consulting's (FCN) international operations help expand its geographic footprint and contribute to the top line. Seasonality and foreign exchange rate risks are major concerns.
Zacks. Thursday, 2 Apr 2020.
- Coronavirus in Scotland: What is it like on the medical frontline?
in acute medicine on the reality of life for those dealing with the coronavirus outbreak.
BBC News. Thursday, 2 Apr 2020.
- Intensive care consultant reveals her unit is full of 20 to 40 year olds battling coronavirus
Dr Ami Jones has urged the public to abide by the government's lockdown rules as the Royal Gwent Hospital in Newport, pictured, where she works, is trying to help six times more patients than usual.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Apr 2020.
- Coronavirus Casts A Pall Over The Luxury Market That Will Take Years To Recover From
Bain and Company and Boston Consulting
Group offer short-term assessments of the financial impact from the coronavirus. Here is a longer-term look with insights from Ipsos affluent consumer surveys post-2008 recession.
Forbes. Wednesday, 1 Apr 2020.
- Boris Johnson urged to compensate families of NHS 'heroes' killed by coronavirus while saving lives
It comes after ear, nose and throat consultant
Amged El-Hawrani, 55, became the first doctor to be recognised by the NHS as having died after contracting coronavirus, at the weekend.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020.
- Coronavirus: Edinburgh hospital 'calm, controlled and ready'
at the Western General Hospital in Edinburgh says it is currently the quietest he has ever seen.
BBC News. Monday, 30 Mar 2020.
- FTI Consulting (FCN) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 9.2%
(FCN) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 9% on the day, amid huge volumes.
Zacks. Monday, 30 Mar 2020.
- Find Out How to Finally Get Your Consulting Business Started With Entrepreneur's Expert-in-Residence
If you've ever considered consulting, now's a great time to dive in.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 28 Mar 2020.
- Trump Seeks Advice From Fink, Wall Street as Outbreak Worsens
Donald Trump is consulting
on coronavirus aid for companies with top Wall Street executives including BlackRock Inc. ...
Newsmax. Friday, 27 Mar 2020.
- Europe Production Forecasts Slashed As Coronavirus Alarms Consumers
Auto consultants are scrambling to slash their European auto sales and production forecasts for 2020 as the ramifications of the coronavirus become more horrendous for consumers by the day.
Forbes. Monday, 23 Mar 2020.
- Restaurant Closures Due to Virus May Cost 7.4 Million Jobs, Report Says
The U.S. restaurant industry is set to lose 7.4 million jobs, according to a report from consulting
firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas Inc. on Tuesday.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 17 Mar 2020.
- How to Save Your Consulting Business by Shifting Online
Leverage technology and processes to maintain your consulting
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 17 Mar 2020.
- Concord Management, Concord Consulting Mueller probe charges dropped by Justice Department
The Justice Department filed a motion Monday to dismiss charges against Concord Management and Consulting, a Russian company accused of bankrolling schemes to meddle in the 2016 election. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 16 Mar 2020.
- Sen Ron Johnson Shifts Gears, Will Subpoena Consulting Firm Linked To Burisma And Hunter Biden
'Many unanswered questions'
Daily Caller. Friday, 13 Mar 2020.
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Biden to weigh in on coronavirus Thursday
Biden and Sanders are consulting
with local officials before planning large campaign events.
CBS News. Wednesday, 11 Mar 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries