This Consulting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about consulting and consultant news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The Dish: Joanne Chang
Chef Joanne Chang grew up in Texas and Oklahoma with a love of both baking and learning. She graduated from Harvard and became a management consultant
before ultimately pursuing a career in food. ...
CBS News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Longtime GOP consultant, lobbyist faces federal tax charge
David Barklage, a political consultant
and lobbyist whose clients have included several prominent Republicans in state government, has been indicted on a felony tax charge. The indictment handed up in U.S. District Court in St. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Here's What Could Help Huron Consulting (HURN) Maintain Its Recent Price Strength
(HURN) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- FTI Consulting's (FCN) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Rises Y/Y
Higher operating income and segmental rise in revenues drive FTI Consulting's (FCN) March-end financials.
Zacks. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Barcelona becomes latest city hit with vehicle attack
Multiple people were killed after a van plowed into a crowd in Barcelona, Spain. Since 2014, 14 attacks have been carried out where vehicles were used as weapons. CBS News national security consultant
Fran Townsend joins CBSN to discuss.
CBS News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Breaking Down Myths About Marketing To Older Consumers
The article features and interview with Jeff Weiss, CEO of Age of Majority, a market research and consulting
firm specializing in consumers 55 and older. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Abrdn chief executive Stephen Bird hits back over name change
Bird said the renaming, devised by consultants Wolff Olins, reflects his attempt to modernise the company and shift it away from mainly selling investment funds.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- Scientists insist a woman's fertility doesn't always fall off a cliff after 35
Dr Geeta Nargund, consultant
gynaecologist at London's St George's Hospital and a fertility pioneer, has urged women not to delay starting a family in order to avoid a raft of complications.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- MLB bans Alomar after sexual misconduct inquiry
Roberto Alomar, a 12-time All-Star who had been serving as a consultant
to Major League Baseball, has been placed on the league's ineligible list after an investigation into a 2014 sexual misconduct allegation.
ESPN. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- $100 million New Jersey deli company kills consulting deal with firm run by chairman's father
Hometown International owns a small New Jersey deli, but its market capitalization has topped $100 million for some odd reason.
CNBC. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Pfizer Joins Apple, Google and Amazon in Exclusive Top 10 Most Innovative Companies
The pharmaceutical company Pfizer, creator of one of the most effective vaccines against Covid-19, reached the list prepared by Boston Consulting
Group (BCG), dominated by Big Tech.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Private Schools Brought in Diversity Consultants. Outrage Ensued.
In the wake of George Floyd, elite institutions have tried to check their privilege. Not everybody is on board.
New York Times. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- 6 Things Every New Consultant Should Know
Are you a consultant
or freelancer? That's the first question.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- RFE/RL Calls For Blogger Ihar Losik's Release On Day 300 Of His Detention
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty has reiterated its call for Belarusian authorities to release Ihar Losik, a popular blogger and RFE/RL consultant, as he marked his 300th day in detention on charges widely considered to have been trumped up.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- Attracting High-Paying Clients With Seminars
If you are a professional or consultant
who wants more impact and influence, where should you invest your time, talent and treasure?
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries