This Consulting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about consulting and consultant news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Coronavirus doctor's diary: 'Our hospital could be overwhelmed'
Dr John Wright and two consultants describe the immense pressure Bradford Royal Infirmary is coming under.
BBC News. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Lev Parnas partner David Correia expected to plead guilty in 'Fraud Guarantee' case, court records show
Rudy Giuliani, the personal lawyer for President Trump, reportedly was paid $500,000 to offer business advice and consulting
to the would-be company Fraud Guarantee.
CNBC. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- On Alibaba's Singles Day, Chinese consumers look to spend more, shift away from American brands
Many Chinese consumers say they'll be shopping for domestic brands during Singles Day on Nov. 11, the global consulting
firm AlixPartners found.
CNBC. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- Deputy headmaster's estranged wife, 60, dug her nails into his arm during doorstep confrontation
Council HR consultant
Lyndsey Rolt, 60, from Bury, left spouse James Rolt with 'scratch like' injuries to his arms as she confronted him over his new partner, believed to be in her forties.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Oct 2020.
- Escape The Time For Money Trap -- This Consultant Helps Service Businesses Scale
Fred Gleeck, marketing consultant
for over 30 years, shares key advantages of information products.
Forbes. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Why Do You Pay Your Consultants More Than Your Executives?
I recently asked a prospective client an important question: Why do you pay your consultants more than your executives?
Forbes. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Wales enters 17-day lockdown as ICU doctor warns hospitals could be overwhelmed
A senior intensive care consultant
in Wales has told Sky News the country's hospitals are in danger of being overwhelmed by the second wave of coronavirus - as the nation enters a 17-day "firebreak" lockdown.
Sky News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Analysts Estimate FTI Consulting (FCN) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
(FCN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Covid in Scotland: Hundreds more hospital beds might be needed
Emergency medicine consultant
Dr David Chung says another 1,000 hospital beds in Scotland could be needed within the next fortnight to cope with Covid admissions.
BBC News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Ousted WeWork CEO Adam Neumann is cut loose from $185 million consulting deal
Marcelo Claure, who took over as WeWork's executive chairman after Neumann's ouster under investor pressure last year, made the remarks at a Wall Street Journal event on Monday.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- IBM's Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, Stock Down on Revenue Miss
IBM's Q3 results reflect softness across consulting
and application management services. However, Cloud revenue growth driven by synergies from Red Hat acquisition, limited the decline in revenues.
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Consulting giant to shutter 4 offices as COVID-19 propels remote work
The multinational consulting
giant Deloitte is proposing shuttering four office buildings in the U.K., but keeping all staff on work-from-home contracts.
ABC News. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Gove defends £7,000 day rate for test and trace consultants
Michael Gove has been accused of being in "cloud cuckoo land" after he defended spending £7,000 a day on consultants brought in to work on the government's test and trace system.
Sky News. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- Lawyer-turned bagel consultant takes bagel recipe around the world
Through her consulting
business, BYOB Bagels, Beth George is guiding entrepreneurs to start their own bagel business.
ABC News. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Cunningham won't directly address possible other affairs
Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Cal Cunningham refused on Friday to address whether other sexual affairs could surface days after The Associated Press reported his intimate encounter this summer with a public relations consultant
Yahoo. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries