This Construction news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about construction news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- U.S. district court partially blocks border wall construction
Trump administration blocked from moving $1 billion that was previously appropriated for other areas within the Defense Department o fund the border wall
CBS News. Saturday, 25 May 2019.
- Judge temporarily blocks Trump's border wall construction plans
A federal judge on Friday temporarily blocked the Trump administration from spending billions to construct a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border with money from Trump national emergency declaration.
Fox News. Saturday, 25 May 2019.
- CTA reveals plans for major Red Line reconstruction with multi-year station closures
The CTA revealed plans for a massive project on the Red Line that will drastically change how Northsiders get to and from downtown.
ABC News. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Beachfront Cambria Hotel Breaks Ground In Fort Lauderdale
Construction has begun on the Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach, franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) and developed by Hotel Motel Inc. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Holocaust victims laid to rest after mass grave found
The mass grave was discovered by construction workers in Belarus earlier this year
CBS News. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Young athletes may need one-year break after knee surgery
After surgical reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament, young athletes are now recommended to undergo at least a year's rehab and thorough testing before resuming knee-strenuous sport. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- More Than 1,000 Holocaust Victims Are Buried In Belarus After Mass Grave Discovered
The remains emerged at a construction site in January. "I think it's very late, but better late than never," said Marcel Drimer, an 85-year-old Holocaust survivor.
NPR. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Construction workers find dinosaur fossils in Denver suburb
Construction workers have unearthed fossils in a Denver suburb that experts say could be from a rare horned dinosaur
ABC News. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- US must 'reassert global leadership' in nuclear energy or lose out to Russia and China
If the U.S. does not reassert global leadership in this sector, others will. Russia and China today account for more than 60 percent of new nuclear plants under construction worldwide, write Sens. Mike Crappo and Sheldon Whitehouse.
CNBC. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Southbank Melbourne
The striking Bates Smart design of this hotel, with its ground breaking construction technology and sleek curved glass curtain facade will form a landmark for Melbourne's Southbank precinct. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Bulgaria, Greece start work on gas pipeline from Azerbaijan
Bulgaria and Greece are launching the construction of a pipeline to transport Azeri gas to Bulgaria to ease its almost total dependence on Russian gas supplies. ...
Voice of America. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Rainy Spring Delays North Texas Road Projects
Wet weather is putting many road construction projects in North Texas behind schedule this spring. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- $4.7M contract awarded to finish rebuild in Glacier park
WEST GLACIER, Mont. (AP) - The National Park Service has awarded a $4.7 million contract to complete the reconstruction of the Sperry Chalet in Glacier National Park by this fall. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Young athletes who require ACL reconstruction may benefit from additional procedure
An anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear, an injury of the knee, can be devastating to a young athlete. While the ACL can be reconstructed through surgery, there is a high risk of re-injury in patients under the age of 25. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Lincoln Electric Gains on Innovation & Buyouts, Costs Rise
Lincoln Electric (LECO) will gain from the ongoing momentum in end markets like heavy industries, construction/infrastructure and Oil & Gas while weakness in the automotive sector remains a deterrant.
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
Crane at a construction site
Related Directory Page(s)
Construction Companies News Headlines and News Summaries