This Concrete news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about concrete news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- NATO countries may be willing to put troops on the ground in Ukraine, former secretary general says
Rasmussen said Poland would likely be willing to drum up military support for Ukraine among NATO nations should Kyiv be unable to win concrete
security guarantees from US and other allies
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Video shows deputy slamming handcuffed inmate into concrete wall at Men's Central Jail
A newly released 15-second security video shows a sheriff's deputy slamming a handcuffed inmate's head into a concrete
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 3 Jun 2023.
- Five hospitals at risk of collapse to be rebuilt
The sites in England were all developed using a lightweight concrete
with a limited lifespan.
BBC News. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- See the House Engineers Built From Dirty Diapers
and mortar made with shredded diapers could address issues like plastic waste and sand shortages, per a new study
Smithsonian. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- We've been doing our best to save the honeybees - but now there's a sting in the tail
I'm surrounded by towering glazed walls, concrete
pillars and galvanised girders, the intrusive throb of helicopters and rising wail of police sirens.
Sky News. Friday, 19 May 2023.
- Concrete Pumping (BBCP) Surges 6.6%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
Pumping (BBCP) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Zacks. Friday, 19 May 2023.
- Police hunt for three men following 38-year-old's death after being thrown against a concrete wall
The alleged victim was sent to hospital with a bleed on the brain, after getting in a 'verbal altercation' with three men at Chiswick station, at around 11.50pm on 14 October.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 16 May 2023.
- Title 42 or not, the desperate attempt of migrants to cross US border continues
They couldn't build the wall over a mountain. It's why the US-Mexico border wall ends at the foot of Mount Cristo Rey and is reduced to a block of concrete
a foot high.
Sky News. Saturday, 13 May 2023.
- Flash flooding as thunder storms batter parts of England
Witnesses describe home evacuations, school floods and concrete
structures being demolished.
BBC News. Tuesday, 9 May 2023.
- 13 Concrete Ways Businesses Can Support Nonprofits In A Tight Economy
Expanding a nonprofit's network is a great way businesses can offer nonfinancial support.
Forbes. Thursday, 4 May 2023.
- Zacks.com featured highlights M/I Homes, PVH, Concrete Pumping, Telefonica Brasil and Ranger Energy
M/I Homes, PVH, Concrete
Pumping, Telefonica Brasil and Ranger Energy have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Zacks. Thursday, 4 May 2023.
- Evacuations of 4 NYC Parking Garages Ordered After Earlier Collapse
In a sweep of dozens of garages, engineers found unsafe conditions including deteriorated steel beams and cracked or crumbling concrete
New York Times. Saturday, 29 Apr 2023.
- SpaceX Starship explosion ignited 3.5-acre fire and sent debris thousands of feet, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service says
chunks, stainless steel sheets, metal and other objects hurled thousands of feet away" were among the effects, according to FWS.
CNBC. Wednesday, 26 Apr 2023.
- How powerful was that SpaceX Starship liftoff? It blasted concrete up to 6.5 miles away
SpaceX's launch of its massive Starship rocket blasted concrete
up to 6.5 miles away and resulted in more than 300 acres of debris, according to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 26 Apr 2023.
- 5 Futurists To Watch In Uncertain Times
Futurists are valuable not only for their predictions, but for their analysis of current trends and their methods for deriving concrete
implications from inherently uncertain environments.
Forbes. Thursday, 13 Apr 2023.
Concrete Products News Headlines and News Summaries