This Color and Pigment news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about color and pigment news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Amazon shoppers say this liquid exfoliator will give you glowing clear skin
If you're looking to tackle a multitude of skin concerns from pigmentation to skin texture and acne, Amazon shoppers love this liquid exfoliant from REN Clean Skincare. And it's on sale with 28% off right now.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Wokery will be the death of Hollywood, showrunner warns
Women and people of color
are increasingly pushing white men out of the screenwriting business, insiders say. Legendary filmmaker Quentin Tarantino has also spoke out on the issue
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Journalists with different backgrounds unite their communities
One thousand miles separate Amy Miller, a White journalist, and Guy Trammell, a Black journalist, but they've blended their racial perspectives in their column "Color Us Connected." Janet Shamlian shares their story.
CBS News. Saturday, 8 Jan 2022.
- Sidney Poitier, 1st Black man to win best actor Oscar, dies at 94
The Oscar-winning actor helped break down the color
barrier in Hollywood.
ABC News. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- BMW's new iX Flow concept car can change colors
BMW doesn't want future buyers to have to worry about what color
their next car will be or what movies are playing at the theater.
CNBC. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- Ambarella (AMBA) Unveils AI-Based Image Signal Processor
Ambarella (AMBA) launches AI-based Image Signal Processor ("AISP") in CES 2022, which features low light color
imaging and better HDR processing than state-of-the-art traditional image signals.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 Jan 2022.
- LGBTQ Led Food And Beverage Companies Are Still Grossly Underfunded Even As Diversity Discussion Heats Up
The difficulty of seeking capital as women and entrepreneurs of color
is well documented. But even as diversity investing accelerates overtime, the LGBTQ+ sector is still grossly missing out from the conversation.
Forbes. Monday, 3 Jan 2022.
- The Good, The Bad, The Odd: Stories That Impacted People Of Color In 2021
From changing laws to flat-out whacky celebrity gossip, here are the top 10 stories that impacted us in 2021
Forbes. Thursday, 30 Dec 2021.
- Denver school hit with civil rights complaint after 'families of color playground night' surfaces
A Denver elementary school and Illinois school district are facing federal civil rights complaints for allegedly engaging in an illegal form of segregation.
Fox News. Friday, 17 Dec 2021.
- Melania Trump announces NFT venture
NEW YORK (AP) - In exchange for a cryptocurrency token, you can own a digital watercolor painting of Melania Trump's eyes. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 17 Dec 2021.
- Denver elementary school under fire for planning 'families of color playground night'
Centennial Elementary School in Denver is facing criticism for planning a "families of color
playground night," which has been derided as a form of segregation.
Fox News. Wednesday, 15 Dec 2021.
- Meet the couple behind NASCAR driver Kyle Larson's comeback
Michelle and Anthony Martin co-founded Philadelphia's Urban Youth Racing School, an organization that connects young people of color
with the racing industry.
CBS News. Wednesday, 15 Dec 2021.
- Are skateboarders really solving the world's problems, one trick at a time?
Skating is not just for white kids in the suburbs. People of color
have become top competitors and more women and the LGBTQ community are joining in.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 8 Dec 2021.
- Landlords more likely to respond to renters with white-sounding names
Property managers' lack of response to applicants of color
contributes to housing segregation by race, according to a new study by the National Bureau of Economic Research.
Inman. Tuesday, 7 Dec 2021.
- Sharing Hard-Won Money Lessons to Build Generational Wealth
Wanting to help others in their communities, influencers of color
who taught themselves how to pay off big debts and invest have developed audiences for their experience and advice.
New York Times. Friday, 3 Dec 2021.
Colors and Pigments News Headlines and News Summaries