This Color and Pigment news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about color and pigment news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Nationals announcer accused of sexual misconduct, pulled from broadcast booth: report
F.P. Santangelo, the color
commentator for the Washington Nationals, was removed from the broadcast booth during their game against the New York Yankees after accusations of sexual misconduct came about in a report from The Athletic.
Fox News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Hair Color Disruptor Madison Reed Looking For New Customers At The Mall
Direct-to-consumer hair color
brand Madison Reed picked one of the busiest malls on the East Coast when it was looking for a new way to connect with customers.
Forbes. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Why we're thinking about vaccine hesitancy wrong in communities of color: Experts
Experts say the narrative that communities of color
more are vaccine hesitant isn't accurate.
ABC News. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- The Las Fotos Project empowers young women in communities of color through photography classes
It's estimated that over 70% of professional photographers are white. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Chicago police warrants disproportionately target people of color, Inspector General report shows
A new report from the Inspector General shows people of color
are disproportionately targeted as subjects of Chicago police search warrants.
ABC News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Disabled farmer sues Biden administration for racist land reform provision
A disabled farmer explains why he is suing the Biden administration for a policy that denies COVID relief for farmers of a certain skin color
on "Tucker Carlson Tonight"
Fox News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Sunless tanning chemical
Scientists are looking at a new way for sunless tanning. A new chemical treatment could give your skin the sun-kissed color
without having to go outside. Plastic surgeon Dr. David Candello joins CBSN to discuss
CBS News. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- She Made History After Becoming the First Woman of Color to Head the SEC. Then, She Stepped Down After Just Five Days.
SEC enforcement director Alex Oh stepped down from her role after being scrutinized for her part in an ExxonMobil lawsuit.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- People of Color Are Exposed to More Pollution
Researchers uncovered stark disparities between white people and minorities across thousands of categories of pollution, including trucks, industry, agriculture and even restaurants.
New York Times. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- How to calibrate using Color Balance on Apple TV
During Apple's Spring Loaded event in April, the company revealed that the new Apple TV 4K will have a new feature called Color
Balance.It allows you to
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Gannett, NewsGuild Trade Barbs Over Newsroom Diversity
According to an analysis of 14 Gannett newsrooms by the NewsGuild, women and persons of color
earn less than their white and male counterparts.
Forbes. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- NASA shares FIRST color aerial photos of the surface of Mars snapped by Ingenuity soaring 17ft above
NASA released the first color
color aerial images of the surface of Mars. The photos were captured by Ingenuity while it soared 17ft above the Martian landscape during its second flight.
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Walmart says rising number of women, people of color are in leadership roles
The country's largest retailer gave a progress update on its diversity and inclusion efforts in a report published on Monday.
CNBC. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Oscars 2021 fashion: Glints of gold, pops of color and a return to glamour
Style standouts include Regina King in Louis Vuitton, Carey Mulligan in Valentino and Leslie Odom Jr. in Brioni.
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 25 Apr 2021.
- Stars including Jimmy Kimmel are slammed for doing a fundraiser for 'autism hate groups'
Jimmy Kimmel teamed up with Mark Rober on 'Color The Spectrum: A Livestream To Support The Autism Community,' but critics have called out the nonprofit organization that will benefit.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
Colors and Pigments News Headlines and News Summaries