This Color and Pigment news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about color and pigment news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How To Refresh Your Home For Fall, According To A Luxury Hotel Designer
From textured accessories and splashes of color
to sculptural shapes and verdant accents, here are the best furniture styles and decor items for a timelessly designed home.
Forbes. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- The best uniforms in Week 7: Lights out, honoring history and color coordination
Oregon, Kansas and Boise State have brought fashion to the gridiron.
ESPN. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Illinois nursing homes face 'breaking point' staffing crisis, CNAs needed
Staffing at Illinois nursing homes is reaching a breaking point, and it's disproportionately impacting people of color
during the pandemic, according to a new state report.
ABC News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- The best scenic drives for fall color in America and when to go
Here are 10 scenic drives filled with beautiful fall foliage.
Fox News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- No Nobel Prizes in Science Went to Women This Year, Widening the Awards' Gender Gap
Fewer than three percent of Nobel science winners are women, and only one woman of color
has ever received the award
Smithsonian. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Emma Grede focuses on lifting women, founders of color as 'Guest Shark' on 'Shark Tank' premiere
ABC's "Shark Tank" is back for lucky season number 13. It kicks off with guest shark Emma Grede, the CEO and co-founder of Good American and founding partner of SKIMS.
ABC News. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- No. Every Person Of Color Does Not Need To Be A DEI Professional.
This article unpacks reasons why being a Black, Indigenous, person of color
does not necessarily qualify you to lead a company's diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
Forbes. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- The Las Fotos Project empowers young women in communities of color through photography classes
It's estimated that over 70% of professional photographers are white. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Families of missing people of color say cases don't get attention
People of color
are more often reported missing, but their disappearances typically get less attention.
CBS News. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- What does the color of your brand say? This infographic teaches you how to send the right message
Choosing the correct tone for the graphic identity of your company will help you position yourself and sell with the correct audience.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Eco-warriors Meghan and Harry return to California in private jet after VIP woke tour of NYC
Landing back in California late Saturday Meghan, 40, ditched the block color
power dressing that saw some social media users mock her as a Michelle Obama wannabe.
Daily Mail. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- Splashes of Color and Edible Flowers: How a Dallas Juice Bar Evokes Abundance in a Food Desert
Dallas business owner wants to turn the exterior of Recipe Oak Cliff into a beacon of bounty, complete with outdoor lighting, splashes of color
and planters filled with herbs and edible flowers.
NBC. Wednesday, Sep 22 2021.
- Fitbit Charge 5 review: Best fitness tracker with color display, GPS, elegant form factor
Fitbit continues to offer powerful activity trackers in a band format, and the Charge 5 is clearly its best ever. ...
ZDNet. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- Moment TikTok user sobs after seeing her dramatic haircut that makes her look like a 'Karen'
Carly, known on TikTok as @icarlyreboot, went to the salon for a cut and color
correction after attempting a self dye job and ended up with a look she associates with being a 'Karen'.
Daily Mail. Monday, 20 Sep 2021.
- Bephies Beauty Supply is redefining what community in L.A. streetwear looks like
Beth Birkett is the founder of a brand that is part streetwear, part collective of women of color
redefining beauty and fashion as 'vivid, powerful and individual.'
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
Colors and Pigments News Headlines and News Summaries