This Color and Pigment news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about color and pigment news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene asks Kamala Harris if she thinks her husband is 'worth less bc he's white'
'@KamalaHarris hurricanes do not target people based on the color
of their skin. Hurricanes do not discriminate,' outspoken Congresswoman Greene wrote on Twitter.
Daily Mail. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- White Gold; 3 Lithium Stocks for a Supercharged EV Industry
Due to its color
and skyrocketing market value, many have coined lithium "white gold." Those with exposure to the metal are in a stellar position to reap the rewards from a booming EV landscape.
Zacks. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Apple exec leaving company after off-color joke goes viral
Apple's VP of procurement is out of a job after crude remarks were captured on TikTok, according to Bloomberg.
CBS News. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Worries Over Blue Light Exposure Lead To New Safety Ratings For Screens
In response to the growing concerns over blue light exposure, leading screen manufacturers are using a new rating system designed to establish standards for measuring blue light and color
performance of screens.
Forbes. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- 6 steps for making your real estate brand pop in a crowded market
Maintaining a consistent brand is a central component of leaving a lasting impression on your future clients. This goes beyond using your branded color
scheme, fonts and logos; it's about telling the story of you and your business.
Inman. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Apple VP leaves company after making off-color joke in viral TikTok video
An Apple representative confirmed the departure to CNBC, saying "Tony is leaving Apple."
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- Chicago-area universities not making the grade on faculty diversity
For college students Alex Jackson and Lily Ng having professors of color
is especially meaningful.
ABC News. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Technicolor Creative Studios Spins Off As Pure-Play VFX Company In Ads, Games, Movies And More
Technicolor Creative Studios launches on Euronext Tuesday as a standalone company focused on visual effects services for entertainment, advertising, animation and games. ...
Forbes. Monday, 26 Sep 2022.
- Boston Elementary School Encourages Race-Based Clubs In The Name Of Social Justice
Encouraged to join the 'Families of Color
Daily Caller. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Family-of-six embarks on year-long world trip after finding out three children may lose sight
Parents found out their eldest Mia Lemay-Pelletier had retinis pigmentosa in 2018, along with her brothers Colin and Laurent. The family, from Quebec, is on a world tour
Daily Mail. Monday, 12 Sep 2022.
- A new study plans to look at the impact of climate change on Chicago
Low-income communities of color
are most vulnerable to the effects of climate change.
ABC News. Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022.
- 'Here we go again': Amid HIV/AIDS connection, fear of racial disparities for MPX grows
Advocates say the early years of the HIV/AIDS epidemic is a reminder of how men of color
may face racism and stigma when it comes to MPX.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 6 Sep 2022.
- Photos Uncovered 45 Years After Deadly Romanian Earthquake
In the winter of 1977, Livia Chereches snapped photos of the aftermath of one of modern Europe's worst earthquakes. Then the historic color
slides sat in her closet for nearly half a century.
Radio Liberty. Saturday, 3 Sep 2022.
- Using This Color in Your Facebook Ads Could Increase Your Click-Through Rate
On a super-saturated advertising platform, use every last advantage you can.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 2 Sep 2022.
- Reporter Daniela Pierre-Bravo talks new book and career advice for women of color
Veteran news producer and anchor Daniela Pierre-Bravo is on a mission to help other women of color
find success in the workplace. ...
CBS News. Monday, 22 Aug 2022.
Colors and Pigments News Headlines and News Summaries