This Coffee news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about coffee news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Shares of China's Luckin Coffee plummet 80% after investigation finds COO fabricated sales
disclosed that an internal investigation has found that its chief operating officer fabricated 2019 sales by about 2.2 billion yuan.
CNBC. Thursday, 2 Apr 2020.
- The common items you should NEVER keep in the bedroom because they disrupt sleep
Getting into the habit of leaving simple things like kitchenware, laptops and coffee
mugs around the bed could seriously reduce the quality of your sleep over time, according to experts.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Apr 2020.
- Have YOU tried a Dalgona yet? New creamy coffee drink sparks viral craze
A new type of coffee, called a Dalgona, which requires minimal ingredients, is sweeping the internet - with self-made baristas across the world sharing snaps of their brews online.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Apr 2020.
- Why chemical engineers are now studying coffee
The University of California-Davis hopes to become the worldwide epicenter of coffee
research, just as climate change threatens the multi-billion dollar industry. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020.
- Thirsty for Starbucks coffee this week? How to order until retail stores reopen - CNET
There are still several reliable ways to get your Starbucks lattes, cappuccinos and egg sandwiches.
CNET. Monday, 30 Mar 2020.
- Dairy farmers 'could go under' despite milk demand rise
Main UK milk processor Freshways says its price cut was forced by a drop in pub and coffee
BBC News. Sunday, 29 Mar 2020.
- Students serve up cappuccinos, mochas at school coffee shop
MANDAN, ND. (AP) - A minute after the bell rang at 9:05 a.m. on a recent Friday, a line had formed by the main entrance to Mandan High School. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 28 Mar 2020.
- How a Chance Conversation in a Coffee Shop Launched the Multimillion-Dollar Vegan Clothing Company Om & Ah
Started in 2016 as a $500 side hustle by two English women, the ethically sourced company is expected to hit $10 million in sales by inspiring people with kindness.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 25 Mar 2020.
- Starbucks offering free coffee to front-line responders amid coronavirus outbreak
Frontline responders can redeem a free tall coffee, hot or iced, through May 3, Starbucks announced on Friday.
Fox News. Wednesday, 25 Mar 2020.
- Starbucks gives free coffee to first responders, health care workers battling COVID-19 pandemic
All first responders and health care workers will get a free hot or iced tall coffee
at any Starbucks location.
ABC News. Wednesday, 25 Mar 2020.
- Make That Quad Long Shot Grande In A Venti Cup To Go; Starbucks Responds To COVID-19
Company-operated cafes will close for the next two weeks but coffee
drinkers will be able to get a caffeine fix via drive-thru windows or the company's delivery app.
NPR. Friday, 20 Mar 2020.
- Some day programs that serve people experiencing homelessness close during coronavirus
Just as libraries, coffee
shops and other places where people experiencing homelessness can seek refuge during the day shut down due to the new coronavirus outbreak, some day programs that serve that population are closing as well.
NPR. Thursday, 19 Mar 2020.
- Starbucks closes some stores and ditches chairs due to virus
chain only serving customers "to go" in move to discourage gatherings and contain the coronavirus outbreak.
CBS News. Monday, 16 Mar 2020.
- Running Your Pharma Company Out Of A Starbucks: Drug Discovery Moves To The Cloud
Fifteen years and $2.5 billion dollars is too much to get a drug to market that no one can afford. Strateos' solution: put big pharma in the cloud, and make drug discovery possible from a coffee
Forbes. Friday, 13 Mar 2020.
- Starbucks making changes for in-store experience over coronavirus scare
chain says it plans to "navigate this dynamic situation community-by-community and store-by-store."
ABC News. Thursday, 12 Mar 2020.
Coffee News Headlines and News Summaries