This Coffee news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about coffee news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Fraud at China's Luckin is a 'great morality tale' for investors, says analyst
The Luckin Coffee
fraud scandal was a "great morality tale" for markets, and more needs to be done to protect American investors from such cases, said an analyst, who called a bill to delist Chinese companies in the U.S. ...
CNBC. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Book excerpt: "The Taste of Sugar" by Marisel Vera
The author of "If I Bring You Roses" has written a story of a small coffee
farm in late 19th century Puerto Rico, an island hard-hit by war, natural disaster and social upheaval
CBS News. Sunday, 5 Jul 2020.
- Oregon Gov. Kate Brown sits down with state troopers caught on video defying order to wear mask
Four Oregon state troopers were seen in coffee
shop surveillance footage Wednesday refusing to wear masks on the same day a statewide order came into effect.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Oregon trooper refuses to wear mask at coffee shop, placed on leave: reports
An Oregon State Police trooper who refused to wear a mask at a Corvallis coffee
shop Wednesday has been placed on leave, according to reports.
Fox News. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Gas station turned coffee shop uses their drive-thru to stay in business during COVID-19
Full Service Coffee
Co. is using their minimal contact drive-thru to stay in business as well as help support other small businesses during this difficult time.
ABC News. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- China opens futuristic restaurant solely manned by AI-powered robots
A restaurant entirely staffed by robots have opened in Guangdong, with more than 20 types of machines doing everything from waiting, cooking, food delivering and coffee
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Luckin Coffee says independent probe into sales fraud is 'substantially' complete
said Wednesday that it has "substantially" completed its independent internal probe into sales fraud.
CNBC. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Concentrated Coffee Is The Buzzy Trend You Need To Know About
concentrates are having a moment.
Forbes. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- 'Trying to hit Sandy Koufax was like drinking coffee with a fork'
His career was short, but it was dominant. "No one," Frank Robinson said, "could hit that man."
ESPN. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Starbucks joins growing list of companies boycotting Facebook
shop chain announces it is suspending social media advertising, as part of efforts to stop the online spread of hate speech
CBS News. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Caffeine Addicts Can Get Their Fix With the Cold Brew Club Subscription Box
The monthly box ships cold brew coffee
concentrate that can be mixed with water to make a delicious cup of warm-weather coffee
Mental Floss. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Starbucks suspends social media ads over hate speech
giant said it would pause advertising on some platforms in an effort to address hate speech.
BBC News. Sunday, 28 Jun 2020.
- Nasdaq to suspend trading of Luckin Coffee shares from Monday
Shares of the Chinese company, which was served with two de-listing notices over the last two months, tumbled 35%. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 26 Jun 2020.
- Here's Why Keurig Dr Pepper Stock is Displaying Strength
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) benefits from positive trends in the Packaged Beverages and Coffee
Systems segments due to the stay-at-home orders resulting from the pandemic.
Zacks. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- U.S. Weighs New Tariffs On $3.1 Billion Of European Goods, Including Beer, Olives, Coffee, And Chocolate
Forget the China trade debacle. The U.S. might headed for a trade fight with Europe.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
Coffee News Headlines and News Summaries