This Coffee news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about coffee news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Starbucks no longer requiring US workers to be vaccinated against COVID after Supreme Court ruling
In a memo sent Tuesday to employees, the coffee
giant said it was responding to last week's ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court. ...
ABC News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Mum-of-two, 27, who used to drink 10 coffees a day reveals how she lost 55 KILOS
Cicily Goodwin, 27, from Nambucca Heads, New South Wales, binged on 10 coffees per day and regularly enjoyed takeaway from KFC before she tipped the scales at 128kg.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Starbucks expands coffee delivery and services in China through tie-up with Meituan
The partnership with Meituan comes as Starbucks faces increasing competition from well-funded domestic tea and coffee
chains in China such as HeyTea and Manner.
CNBC. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- London studio flat where the bedroom is a MATTRESS squeezed into a CUPBOARD
The ground floor studio flat, which is located in Hendon, Barnet, north west London, comes with a modern kitchen, a small living room furnished with a sofa and coffee
table and a bathroom.
Daily Mail. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- National Bagel Day: HERO Coffee Bar gives back to community offers special deals, free delivery
Saturday is National Bagel Day and businesses will be offering specials and deals for customers.
ABC News. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- COVID-19: Italy targets unvaccinated people with new restrictions
Italy targeted the unvaccinated with new COVID restrictions Monday, with proof of vaccination or recovery from a recent infection required to enter places like public transport, coffee
shops and gyms.
Fox News. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
- Unvaccinated people banned from public transport, coffee shops and gyms in Italy
Italy's unvaccinated are facing tougher coronavirus restrictions, as the country faces a surge in the number of cases.
Sky News. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
- Coffee roaster looks to redefine Vietnamese coffee
Over the past few decades, coffee
culture has transformed a mundane cup of joe into an elevated experience. One is influenced by brewing techniques and the origin of the beans themselves. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 8 Jan 2022.
- Brand Strength to Aid Keurig's (KDP) Growth Amid Supply Woes
Keurig (KDP) looks strong on gains across segments, with the Beverage Concentrates, Packaged Beverages and Latin America Beverages doing quite well. Its coffee
business also witnesses momentum.
Zacks. Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022.
- A Colombian-Specialty Coffee Bar Flourishes In A New Hampshire Town
But the success of La Mulita reveals that specialty coffee
shops can attract an audience, even in small towns, with a strong product and a niche taste.
Forbes. Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022.
- Pro-Life Coffee Shop Plans To Save Babies One Cup At A Time
company donates 10% of profits to pregnancy care centers
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022.
- Starbucks to require U.S. workers get COVID-19 vaccine or tests
Citing Omicron variant, coffee
chain says getting inoculated is the "best option" for containing the virus.
CBS News. Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022.
- What Drinking Black Coffee Says About You
'The stimulating effects wear off faster'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 29 Dec 2021.
- Indonesian Coffee Chain Kopi Kenangan Becomes Unicorn With Plans For Southeast Asia Expansion
Kopi Kenangan has raised $96 million in a Series C funding round that valued the company at more than $1 billion.
Forbes. Tuesday, 28 Dec 2021.
- Pret A Manger customers complain over drinks subscription deal
Thousands of customers have complained about the coffee
and sandwich chain's drinks subscription service.
BBC News. Monday, 20 Dec 2021.
Coffee News Headlines and News Summaries