This Coffee news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about coffee news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Here's How Starbucks (SBUX) Looks Just Ahead of Q1 Earnings
Starbucks' (SBUX) fiscal first-quarter top line is likely to be impacted by store closures, reduced operating hours, dismal customer traffic and heightened competition within the coffee
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Coffee Tied to Lower Risk of Prostate Cancer
Each additional daily cup of coffee
was associated with a 1 percent decrease in the risk of prostate cancer.
New York Times. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Story of couple's epic three-year cycle ride told in stunning coffee table book Bike Life by Lannoo
Tristan Bogaard and Belen Castello have cycled through California, Oregon, Italy, the Canary Islands and Norway - and across the extreme landscapes of Central Asia.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- The Best Valentines Day Gifts For Her
From love-inspired coffee
table books to forever jewelry, explore these 11 Valentine's Day gifts she'll actually be excited to recieve.
Forbes. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Coveting a Keurig? Amazon's Version Is Less Than $60
You don't need an expensive coffee
maker to start your morning routine. This version by Amazon is compact and does the job.
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Starbucks shut some NYC stores ahead of Inauguration Day
chain cites "abundance of caution" after decision to temporarily close stores because of potential unrest.
CBS News. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Milk in lattes makes them the worst coffee drink for the environment
A new study compares the carbon footprints of popular coffee
drinks from Starbucks. The more milk required, the bigger the environmental impact, with a latte having twice the footprint of an espresso
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Karina Heinrich coaches you on how to fend off winter blues with happy foods
Celebrity health coach Karina Heinrich says your morning coffee
can help you start the day happier.
ABC News. Sunday, 17 Jan 2021.
- 70-year-old woman accused of poisoning husband's coffee with insect repellant
A 70-year-old woman is accused of lacing her husband's coffee
with ant and roach killer multiple times, causing him to become sick.
ABC News. Sunday, 17 Jan 2021.
- 'Don't let a coffee cost a life,' warns new hard-hitting COVID ad
Hard-hitting adverts warning against spreading coronavirus by getting a cup of coffee
or travelling by public transport are to be unveiled in the next few days.
Sky News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Chobani, known for its yogurt and oat milk, now launching a line of cold brew coffee drinks
Greek yogurt company Chobani is expanding its product line with cold brew coffee
Fox News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Chobani to debut a line of cold brew coffee drinks, expanding further beyond yogurt
Chobani's product launch comes as more Americans are drinking their coffee
at home rather than at the office or in a coffee
CNBC. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Spilling the beans on coffee's true identity
People worldwide want their coffee
to be both satisfying and reasonably priced. To meet these standards, roasters typically use a blend of two types of beans, arabica and robusta. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- A 65-mile beach trip and for 'coffee or chips': The excuses for breaking lockdown
Climbing a mountain in the dark in trainers and a road trip to visit all 92 football league grounds are just two of the excuses people have given to police after being recently caught flouting lockdown rules.
Sky News. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Higher coffee intake may be linked to lower prostate cancer risk
Drinking several cups of coffee
every day may be linked to a lower risk of developing prostate cancer, suggests a pooled data analysis of the available evidence.
Science Daily. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
Coffee News Headlines and News Summaries