This Coffee news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about coffee news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Concerns over cancer-causing chemical in coffee overblown?
A cup of coffee
in California could soon come with a cancer warning. The Council for Education and Research on Toxins wants businesses to warn consumers about a possible cancer risk from coffee
CBS News. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Can 'smart coffees' really boost your brain?
Manufacturers are 'pimping up' coffee
with everything from added vitamins to brain boosters. Angela Dowden asked dietitians to assess a selection; which we rated.
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Black Rifle Coffee: Behind the company selling beans with a message
A veteran-owned-and-operated coffee
company in Salt Lake City is calling itself the premier brand for the conservative customer. ...
CBS News. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Why JEREMY CLARKE is dreaming of flying easyJet to France's glamorous Cote d'Azur
The Daily Mail's Jeremy Clarke recalls a trip to Nice in the South of France. His favourite things about this part of the world? Weeks without socks, strong coffee
and flaky croissants.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Brooklyn's BEEPUBLIC is saving the bees one coffee at a time
BEEPUBLIC is working to improve the relationship between food and drinks and the impact they have on bee populations and the environment.
ABC News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Coffee ETF (JO) Hits New 52-Week High
ETF hit a new 52-week high lately. Can it soar further?
Zacks. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- When the Mafia Serves Coffee in the Courthouse
Investigators in a small southern Italian city say they discovered a criminal network that expanded all the way to a cafe at the judicial building.
New York Times. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Will ETFs Gain on Starbucks' Q2 Earnings Beat Amid Pandemic?
Take a look at some ETFs with notable exposure to Starbucks (SBUX) for investors to cash in on the coffee
giant's earnings results.
Zacks. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- This Long Island coffee shop wants to feed your soul and your taste buds
shop turned art gallery offers tasty treats and good vibes all around.
ABC News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Canadian Covid outbreaks challenge Tim Hortons' turnaround and may hide its progress
Canada's worsening wave of Covid-19 cases is putting pressure on Tim Hortons, the country's iconic coffee
CNBC. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Ditch the Plastic and Brew Sustainably With These Eco-Friendly Coffee Pods
If you love the convenience of a single-use coffee
pod but hate the plastic waste that comes along with it, the frescopod is here to help.
Mental Floss. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Why the Former Mobile Product Manager for Facebook Left and Launched a Stealth-Health Company
While working for Facebook, Michael Sharon was drinking five or six cups of coffee
per day. That level of stress led him to finding a healthier option.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Sick Of Caffeine Jitters And Afternoon Crashes? Here Are Your 2021 Coffee Alternatives
As more consumers make the switch away from heavy caffeine consumption, here are three innovative companies leading the way in alternatives to coffee
. Tea Drops makes dissolvable tea blends. MUD\WTR employs functional mushrooms. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Dunkin' debuting coconut milk on menu
shops lean in to the alternative milk trend, Dunkin' adds coconut milk to its menu joining its offerings of oat milk, soy milk and almond milk
Fox News. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- 100 Investors, College Athletics And Anheuser-Busch: How Three Brothers Built Super Coffee Into $400 Million Company
In 2020, Super Coffee
grew revenue by over 100%.
Forbes. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
Coffee News Headlines and News Summaries