This Clothing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about clothing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- CEO Secrets: What's a modern boss to wear?
Business leaders consider how the move towards more informal clothing
attire at work affects them.
BBC News. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- National Geographic launches new clothing line to celebrate the ocean
National Geographic has launched a new clothing
collection inspired by the ocean and marine life and hopes to inspire people to fall in love with its beauty.
ABC News. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Du/er Founder Gary Lenett On Clothing That Stretches From Bike Lane To Boardroom
The Vancouver-based clothing
brand makes clothes that make it easy to "get dressed and get on with it."
Forbes. Sunday, 2 Oct 2022.
- Next warns weaker pound could prolong cost of living pressures
The retailer says many clothing
and homeware factories price goods in dollars, so costs are likely to rise.
BBC News. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- Burberry announces Yorkshire-born Daniel Lee as its next creative director
Tisci, 48, has overseen a transformative but tumultuous period at the British clothing
powerhouse since becoming creative head four years ago.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Travellers slam Virgin Atlantic's inclusivity drive as they call on airline to lower fares instead
Virgin Atlantic has today updated its uniform policy to remove gendered clothing
requirements in a move which led to criticism of the airline for not focusing on passenger prices staff pay instead.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Bionic Clothing Startup CIONIC Secures $12.5 Million Funding To Augment Mobility
Leader in bionic apparel to boost the walking capacity of individuals with movement disorders CIONIC has announced a $12.5 million Series A Funding round to take its leading-edge gait enhancement solution to the next level.
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- 'Most inclusive airline in the skies': Virgin scraps uniform rules for men and women
Airline crew can now wear clothing
that "expresses how they identify or present themselves" by scrapping different uniforms for men and women.
Sky News. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Jax & 7th: the community on the corner
From a coffeehouse to a kombucha tea shop, a vintage clothing
store and a home goods store, Jax & 7th is four businesses in one!
ABC News. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- L.A. clothing importer admits to skirting $6.4 million in customs tariffs
Ghacham Inc., which sold clothes under the Platini brand name, and a company executive have agreed to plead guilty in federal court, prosecutors said.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Kanye West ends lucrative clothing deal with Gap
Rapper plans to open his own Yeezy clothing
stores after a contractual fight with the retailer.
CBS News. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
- Why Kanye West is splitting with the Gap
An attorney for Kanye West, who goes by Ye, said that a letter has been sent to the clothing
chain seeking to terminate the contract between the clothing
chain and West's company, Yeezy.
NPR. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- Walmart unveils virtual fitting room to push shoppers to buy more clothes
Walmart is launching the tool as some shoppers trim back purchases of discretionary purchases like clothing
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- All clothing has a past, just like you. Every piece is one of one, just like you
Last One Left's Christopher M. Bailey's latest collection is an experiment in sustainably remixing the fashion of yesterday.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022.
- American Eagle joins list of clothing retailers reporting bleak earnings
American Eagle joined the list of retailers struggling with excess inventory and offering discounts to move products.
CNBC. Friday, 9 Sep 2022.
Clothing Stores News Headlines and News Summaries