This Clothing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about clothing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Clothing retailer Express shares jump on plans to shutter 100 stores by 2022, cut costs
retailer Express said Wednesday that it plans to shutter roughly 100 of its stores by 2022, as part of its strategy to save $80 million in costs annually over the next three years.
CNBC. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- The color of your clothing can impact wildlife
Your choice of clothing
could affect the behavioral habits of wildlife around you, according to a new study.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Splitting The Difference At Vanity Fair And Gap
What does the skate/surf brand Vans have in common with Bulwark - a flame resistant clothing
Forbes. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Car crashes into clothing store on Northwest Side
A car crashed into a clothing
store on Chicago's Northwest Side Tuesday morning.
ABC News. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Clothing and footwear most highly pirated sector in EU
The European Commission has published its report on intellectual property, with clothing
and footwear remaining at the top of the league table of most highly pirated goods.
Just Style. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Ban on spiked collars at Slipknot gig in Glasgow 'ridiculous'
One club owner described the clothing
restrictions for the band's Glasgow show as "a joke".
BBC News. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Should Secondhand Clothing Be Sold In Department Stores?
While there is great demand for secondhand clothes, I feel they should not be sold in department stores that promote new, trendy fashions.
Forbes. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Uniqlo Japan uses recycled down in new line
Fast Retailing clothing
brand Uniqlo Japan has begun recycling down extracted from donated items for use in new products.
Just Style. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Eddie Gallagher celebrates his retirement and touts his new veteran clothing brand
The retired Navy SEAL chief petty officer who was acquitted of war crimes and pardoned by President Trump for taking a photo with a dead body posted photographs on his Instagram account.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 12 Jan 2020.
- Homeless woman rescued from clothing donation bin after three days
Firefighters in Paterson, New Jersey, on Monday morning rescued a homeless woman from a clothing
donation bin, where she said she had been trapped for three days after being pushed.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
- Woman stuck inside clothing donation bin for 3 days before being rescued
A woman has been rescued after being stuck inside a clothing
donation bin for three days when a person passing by heard her screams for help.
ABC News. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
- Bedbugs 'deliberately released' at Walmart in Pennsylvania
Police investigate after the blood-sucking pests are found inside clothing
and a men's fitting room.
BBC News. Monday, 6 Jan 2020.
- One-of-a-kind Corvette-based Bertone Mantide will be sold at auction in Scottsdale - Roadshow
The Corvette ZR1 in Bertone clothing
was designed by Jason Castriota, who also designed the Ferrari 599.
CNET. Thursday, 2 Jan 2020.
- Top Jobs for Next Decade Are Behavioral Scientist, Data Analyst
The next decade could see growing demand for behavioral scientists, data analysts, upcycled clothing
designers and even digital detox consultants.
Newsmax. Sunday, 29 Dec 2019.
- Innovative fashion designers lead the way on sustainability
LONDON (AP) - Innovative fashion designers are turning to such things as horseradish and nettles to make sustainable clothing
and accessories to the delight of a growing number of buyers. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 27 Dec 2019.
Clothing Stores News Headlines and News Summaries