This Clothing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about clothing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Is Nike preparing to unveil 'gender-inclusive' kids' clothing for Pride? Memo hints at new line
Earlier this year, Nike announced its first ever gender-neutral athletic wear collection for adults. The Beaverton, Oregon-based company also received backlash for a deal with Dylan Mulvaney.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Violence flares in Prague as West Ham fans are attacked by gang of 'Fiorentina ultras'
The celebratory mood soured in central Prague soon after 3pm when Hammers fans drinking in a bar were attacked by a group of Italians clad in black clothing
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- A new dawn of clothing is here. Equihua's 'portal wear' transports you to the origins
With her latest collection, the designer who remade cobijas into luxury coats infuses ancestry, futurism and mysticism into something tangible that you can put on your body.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Nuuly & ELOQUII Bring Plus-Size Customer Into Clothing Rental Trend
As the online clothing
rental industry has begun to grow, Nuuly Rental has welcomed ELOQUII to its growing community of 167,000 active subscribers.
Forbes. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Aviator Nation Owner Is Richer Than Ever As SoCal Surfer Brand Arrives In New York
Paige Mycoskie, who is now worth an estimated $380 million, unveils expansion plans for her trendy clothing
brand including new stores and product lines.
Forbes. Saturday, 3 Jun 2023.
- Bristol Burnt Soul festival brand produces Gladiator costumes
The hit series will return on the BBC later this year with costumes designed by Burnt Soul Clothing
BBC News. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- This startup wants to curb fast fashion by helping you rent out your closet
The startup By Rotation aims to end the fast-fashion market and challenge clothing
rental competitors by helping users rent out their own closets.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Billie Eilish responds to comments about her style: "Let women exist!"
Singer Billie Eilish responded to criticism about her clothing
in a series of Instagram stories over the weekend.
CBS News. Monday, 29 May 2023.
- After 150 Years, Levi's 501 Blue Jeans Are Still Kicking
The iconic garment began as a practical piece of clothing
for miners to wear during long, difficult shifts
Smithsonian. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- New Look fashions talks with lenders about £100m debt
New Look, the high street fashion chain, has kicked off talks with its lenders about refinancing £100m of debt amid a tough trading outlook for Britain's major clothing
Sky News. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- Target's market cap plunges by $9 billion amid Pride clothing uproar
Target Corp. has seen its market cap drop by billions of dollars in the aftermath of the outcry over its Pride clothing
line as the retailer finds itself mired in its own Bud Light moment.
Washington Times. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- Nikki Allan murder: David Boyd jailed for 29 years over 1992 killing
David Boyd evaded justice over Nikki Allan's death for decades before DNA was found on her clothing
BBC News. Tuesday, 23 May 2023.
- 150 years of Levi's 501 blue jeans
In 1873 Levi Strauss and his tailor, Jacob Davis, created the modern denim pants known as blue jeans, designed for workmen. Today they are a clothing
staple, and an icon of fashion.
CBS News. Sunday, 21 May 2023.
- Fashion Groups Face New Uyghur Forced Labor Complaint in France
Rights groups announced on Wednesday they had filed a new complaint in France against clothing
giants including Uniqlo and Zara owner Inditex for allegedly profiting from forced labor of the Uyghur minority in China. ...
Voice of America. Wednesday, 17 May 2023.
- Here are the highlights of the George Santos indictment
The George Santos indictment accuses the lawmaker of making car payments and buying luxury clothing
with campaign funds.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 10 May 2023.
Clothing Stores News Headlines and News Summaries