This Clothing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about clothing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Violet Owen, nine, admits her pet cow eats socks and other pieces of clothing
Amanda and Clive Owen's daughter Violet, nine, who lives on the family's Ravenseat farm in Yorkshire, attempts to control Ciara in tonight's Our Yorkshire Farm on Channel 5.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- 4 Apparel Stocks Poised to Outperform This Earnings Season
Apparel companies are poised to have gained from revived social attire demand and the momentum in casual clothing
this earnings season. Continued digital growth is likely to have aided.
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Should You Buy Abercrombie & Fitch Stock At $41?
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. stock (NYSE: ANF), a specialty retailer selling casual clothing
and footwear, has increased by almost 4% over the last five trading days (one week) and currently stands at around $41.
Forbes. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Vans co-founder Paul Van Doren dies at age 90, company announces
Paul Van Doren, who helped build a single Anaheim store into the Vans sneaker and clothing
empire, has died at age 90, the company announced Friday.
ABC News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Parents of American killed in Greece on hearing son's voice
The parents of Bakari Henderson say their faith has held them up since their son died in a July attack outside a bar in Greece. Bakari was in the country working on a photo shoot to launch his new clothing
CBS News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- The Profit's Marcus Lemonis is accused of destroying two small businesses featured on his show
Bowery Kitchen Supplies and women's clothing
store Gooberry, are suing Marcus Lemonis claiming they were left drowning in debt after appearing on the CNBC reality series The Profit.
Daily Mail. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Teen turns thrift store finds into unique clothing for the homeless
In our series "A More Perfect Union" we aim to show that what unites us as Americans is far greater than what divides us. We meet two strangers who've come together to help the homeless. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- 4 Ways SMBs Can Use Clothing Merchandise to Behave like an Iconic Brand
Over the past year, 81% of branded merchandise purchases have been to support a small business.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Gap to sell its Intermix business to PE firm Altamont Capital Partners
Gap said Tuesday it agreed to sell its Intermix designer clothing
brand to the private equity firm Altamont Capital Partners.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Taelor, men's rental clothing start-up competing for $100K-prize
Taelor allows men to rent their clothes instead of buying them to help save time and the environment.
ABC News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Vanessa Bryant, Kobe's widow, to launch Mambacita clothing line
The widow of Kobe Bryant announced on Friday that she will be launching the Mambacita clothing
line on May 1, the birthday of her late daughter Gigi.
CNBC. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Vanessa Bryant announces Mambacita clothing line for Gigi's 15th birthday
In honor of her daughter Gigi, Vanessa Bryant announced the Mambacita clothing
line, from which all proceeds will go to charity.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Man Caught Smuggling 35 Songbirds at J.F.K. Airport
Kevin Andre McKenzie of Guyana concealed finches inside hair curlers in his clothing, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service said.
New York Times. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Asda: George brand to sell second-hand clothing in shops
The supermarket says the move will stop thousands of tonnes of clothes going to landfill every year.
BBC News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Covid in India: Couple marry in PPE clothing
The wedding went ahead despite the groom testing positive for coronavirus just a few days earlier.
BBC News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
Clothing Stores News Headlines and News Summaries