This Clothing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about clothing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Get handheld steamer to banish creases and wrinkles in minutes
Garment steamers are quick to use, lightweight, and there's no faffing about with ironing boards because you can simply waft them over your clothing
while it's on the hanger.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 31 Jul 2021.
- Piccolina Brings A Message Of Empowerment To Kids Clothing
In less than two years, bootstrapped kids lifestyle brand Piccolina has won recognition and awards for featuring female trailblazers like Malala and RBG on their tees. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Man convicted of gun possession during 2020 Chicago protests, unrest sentenced 1 year
The 29-year-old was being chased by police on May 31, 2020 when he fell, causing a gun to fall from clothing
. Investigations continue into the rioting last year that followed protests of the killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis police.
ABC News. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Rapper DaBaby apologises for HIV comments as Boohoo drops him
And Boohoo has ended its clothing
deal with the rapper as the latest critic of his onstage comments.
BBC News. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Girl, 17, 'beaten to death by relatives and hung from a bridge' for wearing jeans in India
Neha Paswan, 17, was beaten to death by her grandfather and uncles after she refused to change out of jeans and into traditional clothing
during a religious festival in northern India.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Pink backs handball team, rips 'sexist' uniforms
Pop singer Pink has tweeted her support for the Norwegian women's beach handball team, which protested a fine last week for wearing "improper clothing
ESPN. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Asda targets Fat Face chief Evans as boss of fashion brand George
Asda has approached the boss of Fat Face, the high street fashion brand, about taking the helm at George, its clothing
arm, as the supermarket chain’s new owners orchestrate a leadership overhaul.
Sky News. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- The Intersection Of Fashion And Social Justice With 40 Tons CEO Loriel Alegrete
This premium cannabis clothing
and accessories company is owned and operated by CEO Loriel Alegrete, a woman who saw a lot of her most cherished loved ones get locked up for weed and decided to do something about it.
Forbes. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Retail Sales Drop in June As Car Sales Falter
Sales of cars and car parts tumbled 2 percent thanks to a chip shortage that hampered supplies, but spending on clothing
and at bars and restaurants rose.
New York Times. Saturday, 17 Jul 2021.
- Former Macy's CEO says retailers welcome rising prices on apparel after stagnant decade
Terry Lundgren, who led Macy's for more than a decade, said on CNBC that rising clothing
prices won't change the consumer's mind amid pent-up demand.
CNBC. Friday, 16 Jul 2021.
- Shuttered fitting rooms anger shoppers and boost returns. How these retailers are trying to fix that
A survey from Coresight found that 42.4% of consumers in the U.S. returned unwanted products from March 2020 to March 2021, and most of that was clothing
CNBC. Monday, 12 Jul 2021.
- Apparel Retail: Adapting To The New E-Commerce Reality
After COVID-19, clothing
retail will never be the same. The industry is facing one of its most aggressive transformations driven by the stinging ...
Entrepreneur. Monday, 12 Jul 2021.
- Editorial: Transgender spa customers have the same rights as everyone else
Some might feel discomfited when transgender customers strip down in a clothing-optional spa. But always feeling comfortable isn't a civil right.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 6 Jul 2021.
- Brooklyn Boutique Upcycles Antique Linens Into Chic Clothing for Any Occasion
By Liv Handmade recycles antique linens into sustainable and chic fashion.
ABC News. Saturday, 3 Jul 2021.
- Ban On Goods Made With Forced Labor Slows Clothing Imports
'United States will not tolerate modern-day slavery'
Daily Caller. Monday, 28 Jun 2021.
Clothing Stores News Headlines and News Summaries