This Clothing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about clothing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Kanye West's Yeezy got millions in small business loans
brand best known for $250 sneakers received lift from the U.S. government's pandemic rescue fund.
CBS News. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Kanye West says he's running for president in 2020
In April, singer, performer, producer and clothing
entrepreneur Kanye West announced he would vote to reelect President Trump when the time comes. Now it appears he could be a rival. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 5 Jul 2020.
- Leicester mayor 'was warned that clothing factories had no social distancing but failed to act'
The Mayor of Leicester Sir Peter Soulsby and his Labour councillors were warned of the 'shuttered premises' in which textile workers were operating in three months ago, a former minister claimed.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 5 Jul 2020.
- Leicester lockdown: Hancock 'worried' about practices at clothing factories
Health Secretary Matt Hancock says he is "worried" about poor social distancing in some factories.
BBC News. Sunday, 5 Jul 2020.
- Hancock 'worried' over Leicester clothing factory practices
Health Secretary Matt Hancock says he is "very worried about employment practices in some factories".
BBC News. Sunday, 5 Jul 2020.
- 'Significant concerns' about Leicester clothing factories
There are "quite significant concerns" about employment practices within clothing
factories in freshly locked-down Leicester, the health secretary has told Sky News.
Sky News. Sunday, 5 Jul 2020.
- Letters to the Editor: Comfortable clothing isn't your right as an American. Just put on a mask
Americans are made to wear things all the time that might make them uncomfortable. So why the resistance to masks in a pandemic?
Yahoo. Sunday, 5 Jul 2020.
- Arizona vintage store's sassy sign mandating masks leads to outpour of support
shop Antique Sugar in Phoenix, Arizona has gained international attention for their audacious sign mandating customers wear face masks in stores.
Daily Mail. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- What It Takes to Launch a Successful Online Clothing Brand in 2020
If you have the right drive, know-how and positioning, you can start a business that will do well for years to come.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Lululemon To Buy Buzzy Exercise Startup Mirror For $500 Million
Buzzy exercise startup Mirror agreed to sell to Lululemon, the yoga clothing
brand, for $500 million today.
Forbes. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Gap (GPS) Signs Kayne West to Boost Brand Image, Stock Up
Gap (GPS) joins hands with Kayne West to revive its lost sheen. Per the deal, the company will launch the YEEZY clothing
line in 2021.
Zacks. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Gap stock soars after Kanye West touts collaboration with his fashion brand Yeezy
In a tweet on Friday, Kanye West shared a photo of clothing
being taken out of bag that says "developed by Yeezy and GAP."
CNBC. Saturday, 27 Jun 2020.
- Meet the teens who started a successful clothing brand while still in high school
In 2017, then 10th grader Eli Zied started the clothing
brand Habits 365 with his brother, and in a few short years the brand is touted by celebs and nearing $1 million in revenue.
Yahoo. Saturday, 27 Jun 2020.
- M&S and Next battle to try on Victoria's Secret's UK arm
Marks & Spencer (M&S) and Next, Britain's two best-known clothing
retailers, are vying to take control of the British operations of Victoria's Secret, the lingerie brand.
Sky News. Friday, 26 Jun 2020.
- Used Clothing is the New Fad on Changing Customer Preference
As consumers' changing tastes have altered the retail industry, major U.S. retailers are now looking to tap the boom in the resale market.
Zacks. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
Clothing Stores News Headlines and News Summaries