This Clothing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about clothing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Online clothing reseller Poshmark closes up more than 140% on first day of trading
The offering comes as January is shaping up to be a busy month for IPOs.
CNBC. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Bentley ordered to destroy clothing in fashion line trademark row
Bentley Motors lost a legal battle with a Manchester-based clothing
company of the same name.
BBC News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- I bought clothes from a UK website but was told I had to return them to China
Is it acceptable to expect a UK customer to return clothing
to China when it doesn't state this on their website?
Daily Mail. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Target continues to thrive in whirlwind retail environment
NEW YORK (AP) - Target's strong sales streak extended through the pandemic-shrouded holiday season, as shoppers snapped up everything from clothing
to home goods. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Why Robert McCurdy's Photo-Realist Portraits Stop Viewers in Their Tracks
The key to these singular portraits of influential leaders of our time rests in the gaze and the exacting details of the clothing
Smithsonian. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- M&S clothing sales hit by COVID and trading restrictions in Christmas quarter
Marks & Spencer has reported a big fall in clothing
and homeware sales during the Christmas quarter, due to coronavirus and retail restrictions caused by the pandemic.
Sky News. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Moment women raid clothes bank before stuffing bags with garments donated to the Salvation Army
The women were filmed by a passerby as they appeared to raid the recycling bank in Leeds, West Yorkshire, before walking away with bags stuffed of clothing
Daily Mail. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- M&S signs call to action over Uighur forced labour
M&S said it was important to encourage other companies to examine their clothing
supply chains .
BBC News. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- Free Hot Meals restaurant distributes fresh food, clothing to hundreds on West Side
Jermaine Jordan opened Free Hot Meals restaurant three months ago, using money from his car wash business to start cooking and distributing free food in Garfield Park.
ABC News. Friday, 1 Jan 2021.
- Target recalls infant and toddler clothing
Nearly half a million rompers and swimsuits have been recalled.
CBS News. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Pierre Cardin, ground-breaking fashion designer and master marketer, dies at 98
Cardin brought geometric shapes to haute couture and put his name on everything from clothing
to perfume to pens during his more seven decades in fashion.
CNBC. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Indiana clothing store owner moved to tears by donation from Barstool Fund
store owner in Indiana said on Wednesday that he was moved to tears after learning his struggling business will be receiving financial support from "The Barstool Fund" amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Fox News. Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020.
- The Best Holiday And After-Christmas Sales To Shop Now And This Weekend: December 26, 2020
Save big with the after-Christmas sales on clothing, beauty, home, electronics and more happening this weekend.
Forbes. Saturday, 26 Dec 2020.
- Happiness Project: How Four Friends Are Building a Brand to Elevate Positivity and Support Mental Health
brand's four co-owners discuss their unexpected journey to launching a lasting and impactful business.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- Next and US investor in talks about Topshop bid
retail giant Next is in talks with a prominent American investment firm about a joint bid to gain control of Sir Philip Green's high street empire.
Sky News. Friday, 18 Dec 2020.
Clothing Stores News Headlines and News Summaries