This Clothing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about clothing news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Former Milly Designer Michelle Smith Has a New Line, and a New Life
With her husband, Michelle Smith built a successful clothing
brand on the idea of demure femininity. Then she ripped up her life.
New York Times. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Marvel Extends Team Liquid Partnership Through 2022, Releases New Clothing Collection
The new Liquid X Marvel retro collection is some of the best esports merch yet.
Forbes. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Wales non-essential goods ban in firebreak 'fair'
Some shops are blocking off clothing
and decorations after being told to stop selling them.
BBC News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Gap considers closing all its UK stores
Thousands of jobs could be at risk as the US clothing
chain mulls closing its company-owned shops.
BBC News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Gap to close? Fears for clothing retailer as it considers shutting all European stores
Gap could shut all 70 UK stores as it faces a slump in sales. The US clothing
giant, once endorsed by supermodels and celebrities, is considering winding down its high street presence.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- J.C. Penney hopes to emerge from bankruptcy by Christmas
Plan in works for Simon Property Group to buy beleaguered clothing
retailer, according to company officials.
CBS News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- 'The Startup Story Presents' Episode 3: 'The Artisan'
The owner and founder of Dallas-based clothing
brand Mi Golondrina is the subject of this new profile from the "Startup Story" series.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- The sustainable sneaker start-up Allbirds wants to take over your closet
Allbirds is venturing further into the clothing
category, debuting four new items Tuesday: A T-shirt made out of discarded crab shells, a wool cardigan, a wool jumper and a wool puffer jacket.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- 3 Innovative Ways Apparel Brands Are Evolving
is becoming a norm as the work-from-home trend is here to stay.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Straight married father-of-three reveals he's worn skirts and high heels every day for four years
Mark Bryan, a 61 robotics engineering manager from America, now living in Germany, spoke to Bored Panda about slashing gender clothing
stereotypes with his wardrobe choices.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Retail Sales Increase in September: 5 Solid Stocks to Buy
U.S. retail sales increased for the fifth straight month in September as Americans spent more on clothing, cars and eating out.
Zacks. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- The Best Prime Day Clothing Deals On Cozy Slippers, Robes & Pajamas
The best Prime Day clothing
deals on everything you need to be extra comfy at home, from lounge pants to sleep shirts.
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Sock it to me! Barca and Thom Browne unveil clothing collection
Barcelona and haute couture designer Thom Browne to produce a new capsule collection inspired by the club to raise money for the Barca Foundation.
ESPN. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Plan Ahead With These Amazon Prime Day 2020 Deals on Winter Fashion
Amazon Prime Day 2020 is here, which means there are plenty of deals on clothing, shoes, and accessories that will get you ready for winter.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Asos profits up 329% as lockdown boosts demand for loungewear
Online fashion retailer Asos has reported a 329% rise in annual profits after sales held up thanks to demand for casual clothing
and sportswear during lockdown.
Sky News. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
Clothing Stores News Headlines and News Summaries