This Closet news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about closets from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 12 Addictive Social Deduction Games to Play With Friends
Forget about that dusty old copy of 'Clue' in your closet
and go for one of these brain-teasing games of social deduction.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- The Stories of Those Who Lost Decades in the Closet
A new photography exhibit invites viewers to contemplate the emotional toll of discrimination.
New York Times. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Femail looks back at the WORST Sex and the City looks seen throughout the series
As Carrie Bradshaw is primed to make her return on our screens with a new series of Sex and the City , FEMAIL takes a look at the most bizarre outfits the show picked out of its closet.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Will you need a COVID-19 vaccine to fly in 2021?
This isn't the time to shove your travel fantasies to the back of your mental closet. Let's see what air travel, that magical carpet ride, has in store for us.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- 5 Tips to Renovate Your Closet Without Spending So Much Money
Too often, we feel we "need" one more garment, even though there is no more space in the closet.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- VIDEO: 5 keys to avoid repeating the same clothes (without buying more)
We feel that we "need" one more garment, that the friend has more clothes, that there are accessories that we are lacking ... even though there is no more space in the closet.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020: The Best Clothing You Can Wear Now And For Future Travels
With people pushing their travel wardrobe to the back of their closet, it begs the question: why don't people want to wear their travel clothing any day of the week?
Forbes. Tuesday, 1 Dec 2020.
- My dad moved in with a man: Paul Bettany made jaw-dropping revelation, writes ALISON BOSHOFF
ALISON BOSHOFF: Paul Bettany has spoken candidly about his extraordinary family life ahead of the release of his latest film as he says his father went back in the closet
for his final years.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 1 Dec 2020.
- Ugg Black Friday Sale: The Best New Ugg Deals Available Now
Ugg has a lot in store for Black Friday this year, including the brand's annual "Cyber Closet
2020" event, live now. Here are our favorite picks from all of the Ugg deals available now.
Forbes. Wednesday, 25 Nov 2020.
- Touring New Orleans' most sought-after, and haunted, real estate
While house hunters are often enticed to a property by kitchens and closet
space, some fearless home buyers in New Orleans are looking for more. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 31 Oct 2020.
- The sustainable sneaker start-up Allbirds wants to take over your closet
Allbirds is venturing further into the clothing category, debuting four new items Tuesday: A T-shirt made out of discarded crab shells, a wool cardigan, a wool jumper and a wool puffer jacket.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Britney Spears says dad Jamie is keeping her conservatorship case 'hidden away in the closet': report
Britney Spears is ready to share the details of her conservatorship with the world.
Fox News. Thursday, 3 Sep 2020.
- Biggest mistake people make when getting rid of old computers and phones
During this pandemic with time at home, many people are cleaning and organizing their closets, garage, or attic. It makes sense. Afterward, you have a sense of accomplishment and a pile of things you can sell or donate.
Fox News. Sunday, 30 Aug 2020.
- Get your cup of joe and donate to a good cause at Coffee Closet!
Autistic boy turns his love of coffee making into Coffee Closet
with Barista Jake and a mission to contribute to various charities.
ABC News. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Resale market expected to be valued at $64 billion in 5 years, as used clothing takes over closets
Despite the coronavirus pandemic upending much of the retail industry and putting a damper on apparel sales, the secondhand clothing market is still expected to boom, according to one online resale marketplace.
CNBC. Tuesday, 23 Jun 2020.
Closet Storage News Headlines and News Summaries