This Clinic news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about clinics from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Tokyo Olympics: Lauren Williams forced to settle for silver after being defeated by Matea Jelic
MIKE KEEGAN IN TOKYO: The Welsh 22-year-old was up by six points with 19 seconds left and three points with 14 seconds to go but Jelic's clinical attack saw her opponent snatch the gold.
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Victims of the Covid dementia disaster: How 50,000 cases were missed in lockdown
Around one in ten new dementia sufferers went undiagnosed because referrals to memory clinics
all but stopped at the start of the Covid pandemic.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- 'The infrastructure can't cope': South African healthcare workers struggle to deal with third wave
Dr Angelique Coetzee is a GP in the South African capital Pretoria, where she has run a family clinic
for the past 33 years.
Sky News. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- Breast cancer patient, mask mandate protester scuffle outside LA clinic
A breast cancer patient and a woman protesting mask mandates briefly battled each other outside a Los Angeles.
Fox News. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- Will Teladoc (TDOC) Q2 Earnings Show Weak Telehealth Demand?
Teladoc's (TDOC) Q2 results are likely to reflect a rise in revenues but overall tepid demand as patients started visiting doctors' clinics
for in-person checkups.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Fort Worth Offering COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
The city of Fort Worth is offering several community clinics
this week for people to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
NBC. Wednesday, Jul 21 2021.
- Common COVID-19 antibiotic flops in clinical trial: Experts weigh in
Azithromycin, an antibiotic used to treat COVID-19, was no more effective at freeing non-hospitalized patients of COVID-19 symptoms than a placebo, a study found.
Fox News. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Integra (IART) Releases Favorable PriMatrix Clinical Outcome
Integra's (IART) PriMatrix study data validates that one application of PriMatrix is needed to address hard-to-heal diabetic foot ulcers.
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Frank Askin, Fierce Defender of Civil Liberties, Dies at 89
A late bloomer in law school, he founded a constitutional rights clinic
to guard against government overreach and was a longtime general counsel at the A.C.L.U.
New York Times. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Clinically vulnerable children will be offered COVID vaccines but most teenagers will not
Clinically vulnerable children and those living with at-risk adults will be offered a COVID-19 vaccine - but most teenagers will not, Nadhim Zahawi has announced.
Sky News. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Covid vaccine: Tate Modern and The Oval open pop-up clinics
Pop-up vaccination clinics
are opening across England this weekend including at The Open golf tournament.
BBC News. Saturday, 17 Jul 2021.
- As Covid Rages in Myanmar, Army Hoards Oxygen, Doctors Say
The military has ordered oxygen withheld from private clinics
and even stopped charities from giving it away, medical workers and others say.
New York Times. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- Scottish ministers put long Covid burden on GPs, says MSP
Conservative politician Dr Sandesh Gulhane repeats his call for specialist treatment clinics
BBC News. Wednesday, 14 Jul 2021.
- Meet Tobi Adebomi: Sports Agent Making Elite Sports Therapy More Accessible
Story of how a young sports agent used the COVID-19 pandemic to launch his own sports clinic.
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Jul 2021.
- Startup Improves Clinical Trial Process To Ensure Better Healthcare For All
By changing the architecture of clinical trials, a startup has made it more likely that marginalized populations participate, resulting in more reliable medical data. It required both tech and human connection.
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Jul 2021.
Clinics & Medical Centers News Headlines and News Summaries