This Chocolate news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about chocolate and cocoa news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Going nuts for Nutella
The rich chocolate-hazelnut creation, known to the world as Nutella, has been a staple for generations of local cooks. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- The spread that made hazelnuts famous
The rich chocolate-hazelnut creation has been a staple for generations of cooks in Piedmont, Italy
CBS News. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Hershey's redesigns chocolate bars with EMOJIS - the first new look in 125 years
Hershey's is redesigning its iconic milk chocolate bar this summer, replacing its branding with 25 different emojis. It's the first redesign in 125 years but will only last for a limited time.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Hershey's redesigns chocolate bar for the first time in history
An American icon in chocolate is making a big change to its candy for the first time in 125 years.
ABC News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Hershey's Is Changing the Design of Its Iconic Chocolate Bars for the First Time Ever by Adding Emoji
Emoji will be featured on Hershey's bars for a limited time this summer.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Ivorian cocoa farmers hope for more rain to boost mid-crop
Ivory Coast's cocoa mid-crop could be reduced in quality and length if abundant rain fails to arrive this month, farmers said on Monday, as cocoa regions continue to experience atypically dry weather.
Reuters. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- How do you decide on a baby name?
From using the Welsh rugby team or chocolate bars for suggestions, parents share their inspiration.
BBC News. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Great chocolate is a complex mix of science, physicists reveal
The science of what makes good chocolate has been revealed by researchers studying a 140-year-old mixing technique.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Ivory Coast rains boost cocoa crop after dry spell: farmers
Rainfall increased over most of Ivory Coast's cocoa-growing regions last week, farmers said on Monday, raising hopes for a recovery in growth after the mid-crop suffered from atypically dry weather last month.
Reuters. Monday, 6 May 2019.
- Incredible moment chocolate labrador puppy wins a game of Jenga
Stefank, who lives in LA, captured the moment his chocolate Labrador pup assisted him in winning a game of Jenga.
Daily Mail. Monday, 6 May 2019.
- Grub up: Maggot ice cream anyone?
Raspberry ripple, chocolate chip or maggot?
Sky News. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Trips To Vegas And Chocolate-Covered Pretzels: Election Vendors Come Under Scrutiny
Close ties between vendors and election officials are getting extra attention as states plan to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on new voting machines by next year.
NPR. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Never Mind Flowers, Marijuana Might Be 2019's Hot Mothers Day Gift
THC-infused chocolates and CBD bath oil may be on this year's Mothers Day shopping lists.
Forbes. Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
- Officials: Parents of suspect among 7 killed in Tennessee
Authorities and court records: Man suspected of killing parents, 5 others in rural Tennessee stole the car of one of the victims and was spotted wearing a blood-stained T-shirt, telling acquaintances the stain was chocolate
ABC News. Monday, 29 Apr 2019.
- Oregon high school responds to 'blackface chocolate' cake
A high school in Portland, Ore., is responding to parents and students after a series of racist incidents took place on campus last week.
Fox News. Monday, 29 Apr 2019.
Delicious-looking chocolate curls
Related Directory Page(s)
Chocolate & Cocoa News Headlines and News Summaries