This Chocolate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chocolate and cocoa news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Candy company now hiring full-time 'candyologists' to taste test products
LOOKING FOR A SWEET JOB? Candy Funhouse is hiring "candyologists" to help taste test some of the company's 3,000 candy and chocolate
ABC News. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Dad sneaks up on his twins as they steal chocolate from the kitchen
American dad Micah Freeman, shared a hilarious video to TikTok showing his sons sneakily stealing chocolate
out of the kitchen when they thought he wasn't looking.
Daily Mail. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Hershey sees business opportunity in family movie nights, tight budgets as Covid pandemic drags on
and snacks company is trying to move quicker to adapt to changing consumer behavior as people shop more online and extend seasonal celebrations.
CNBC. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Australian fitness coach Luke Hines shares recipe for healthy chocolate peanut butter bars
Byron Bay personal trainer Luke Hines, 37, makes the bars when he needs a sugary hit without the guilt.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- How to get a free chocolate fudge brownie from Chick-fil-A this month
Chicken-centric chain is thanking customers with an anytime pick-me-up.
Fox News. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Veteran breaks record for 'Pitchell' race in NC city
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) - When most kids return home to see their parents for Christmas, couch lounging and hot cocoa
are typically in order. But not for Kyle Curtin. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 10 Jan 2021.
- Bez to give Joe Wicks a run for his money after getting 'seriously unfit' in lockdown
Happy Mondays star Bez is launching his own online exercise classes after getting "seriously unfit" scoffing chocolate
Sky News. Sunday, 10 Jan 2021.
- Mondelez (MDLZ) Acquires Hu to Boost Snacking Portfolio
Mondelez (MDLZ) completes buyout of Hu Master Holdings. The deal will provide the company growth opportunities in chocolate
along with cross-category potential in crackers.
Zacks. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- Danish and Chinese tongues taste broccoli and chocolate differently
Two studies show that Danes aren't quite as good as Chinese at discerning bitter tastes. The research suggests that this is related to anatomical differences upon the tongues of Danish and Chinese people.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- 10 Brilliant Kits to Help You Learn New Skills
Whether you want to learn how to knit, make chocolate
truffles, or make slime, these kits will help you learn anything you set out to discover.
Mental Floss. Friday, 1 Jan 2021.
- Who is boring now? Belgium defies stereotype by deeming chocolate and beer 'essential'
. An indulgence. An occasional treat. A staple at Christmas. But an essential food item? That's what the Belgian government defined it as this year when allowing only certain shops to stay open during lockdowns.
Sky News. Monday, 28 Dec 2020.
- Banjo Paterson: 120-year-old chocolate found in Australian poet's belongings
Remarkably well-preserved chocolate
- found in Australia - gives a fascinating glimpse into history.
BBC News. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
- The Bitter Truth Behind Hot Chocolate This Christmas
There is a dark, bitter secret hidden behind many of our favourite cocoa-based treats, including the Christmas favourite, hot chocolate
Forbes. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- 5 Things You Never Knew About Chocolate
Come to your holiday party armed with good chocolate
and some facts about it.
Forbes. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Covid: Postie helps those shielding on her round
Lucy Garlick's been shopping for people shielding and leaving chocolate
BBC News. Saturday, 19 Dec 2020.
Chocolate & Cocoa News Headlines and News Summaries