This Chocolate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chocolate and cocoa news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Chocolate Dunkaroos Are Now Back on Shelves Nationwide
Need your '90s nostalgia fix? Chocolate
Dunkaroos are going to be appearing on store shelves this summer after a nine-year hiatus.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- FitWaffle Kitchen shares three-ingredient recipe for chocolate cake balls
The recipe could be a welcome distraction for the five million Sydneysiders stuck in lockdown, which looks set to continue well beyond Friday's intended end date.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- FitWaffle Kitchen baker wows with remarkably simple recipe for five-ingredient chocolate cake
London baker Eloise Head became a social media sensation during the first Covid lockdown in early 2020 by sharing videos of simple desserts on Instagram.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 11 Jul 2021.
- Simon (SPG) Signs Lease With Swiss Chocolate Retailer for 15 Stores
Simon Property's (SPG) leasing to Swiss chocolate
retailer is in line with the company's strategy to boost its tenant mix and enhance shoppers' footfall at these properties.
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Jul 2021.
- For the Chocolate Factory Theater, a Scrappy Celebration as It Moves Homes
Street performances celebrated the Chocolate
Factory Theater, a space that has often seemed inseparable from the work that happens there, as it moved to a new building.
New York Times. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- US Supreme Court blocks child slavery lawsuit against chocolate firms
In their lawsuit, a group of men say they were forced to work on cocoa
firms in Ivory Coast.
BBC News. Friday, 18 Jun 2021.
- Nestle and Cargill win child slavery case at Supreme Court
The Supreme Court reversed a ruling that allowed people to sue Nestle USA and Cargill over claims they were trafficked as child slaves to African cocoa
CNBC. Thursday, 17 Jun 2021.
- Kokak Chocolates in SF is spreading love one truffle at a time
San Francisco's Kokak Chocolates creates decadent handcrafted chocolates celebrating love and supporting Pride month.
ABC News. Monday, 14 Jun 2021.
- Christmas in the Park is a holiday wonderland in the Bay Area
Christmas in the Park features more than 40 animated displays, hundreds of Christmas trees, world famous hot chocolate
ABC News. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Hair removal strips and bags of chocolate in first images of terrorist's scruffy flat
The first pictures have emerged of the scruffy flat used by Usman Khan to prepare his terror attack at Fishmongers' Hall.
Sky News. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
- Scientists Discover 'Chocolate Frog' in New Guinea
Despite its distinct cocoa
color, the new species is related to the green tree frog
Smithsonian. Thursday, 3 Jun 2021.
- Maryland candy store is selling chocolate-covered cicadas: 'Inundated with orders'
The cicadas are coming! In chocolate
form, that is.
Fox News. Friday, 28 May 2021.
- Look, Just Keep Filling the Chocolate Dish
A reminder to mind your own business and know your worth.
New York Times. Friday, 21 May 2021.
- UK hit by Cadbury 99 Flake shortage
A surge in demand at ice cream van windows has led to a shortage of the crumbly chocolate
BBC News. Monday, 17 May 2021.
- Valentine's Day staples not necessarily the best gifts, study says
With Valentine's Day coming, people may be thinking of getting their significant others chocolates or flowers. But a new study says those gifts may not be received as well as other types of presents. Laura Podesta reports.
CBS News. Monday, 10 May 2021.
Chocolate & Cocoa News Headlines and News Summaries