This Chocolate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chocolate and cocoa news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Cadbury Caramilk Hokey Pokey recipe goes viral after home baker shares her own creation online
As Cadbury's limited-edition Caramilk Hokey Pokey is unavailable to purchase in Australia, chocolate
lovers are now making their own similar creations.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- Burger King serving up $1 9oz mini shakes
The fast food chain is now offering 9-ounce versions of its chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla milkshakes.
ABC News. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020.
- 5 Ingenious Tricks for Saving Burnt Cookies
We have the secrets to un-blackening your charred chocolate
chip cookies (and a hack on how to soften hard cookies, too).
Mental Floss. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020.
- Burger King releases $1 mini milkshake for limited time during summer
The easy-on-your-wallet treat comes in typical milkshake flavors: vanilla, chocolate
Fox News. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Hunspach in Alsace is the winner of the most beautiful village in France competition
A chocolate-box village known for its historical houses has been named the most beautiful in France for 2020. It has scooped the top prize in The Favourite Village of the French TV contest.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- What Today's Indigenous Potters Are Learning from Ancient Chocolate-Drinking Jars
Cacao harvested from Mesoamerican forests was traded through a massive network to reach people in the Southwest
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- A Summer Staple Gets An Upgrade
Give your s' mores a makeover with these artisan chocolate
Forbes. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- From Dalgona coffee to cake and cookies, people are turning to comfort food during lockdown
Cooped up at home during the pandemic, consumers have been taking to their favorite comfort food, boosting sales of products like instant coffee, biscuits and chocolates.
CNBC. Friday, 26 Jun 2020.
- Marine Who Fought At Iwo Jima: A Japanese Soldier Asked Me for Hot Chocolate
Even the enemy soldier wanted some.
Yahoo. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- U.S. Weighs New Tariffs On $3.1 Billion Of European Goods, Including Beer, Olives, Coffee, And Chocolate
Forget the China trade debacle. The U.S. might headed for a trade fight with Europe.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- South Side bakery expands during COVID-19, purchases 84-year-old chocolate company
This bakery is known of it's delicious treats and now they're expanding!
ABC News. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Coffee, cocoa and vanilla: An opportunity for more trees in tropical agricultural landscapes
The cultivation of coffee, cocoa
and vanilla secures the income of many small-holder farmers and also drives land-use change. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 15 Jun 2020.
- Ivory Coast cocoa farmers say more rains needed to boost crop
Below average rainfall in most of Ivory Coast's cocoa-growing regions last week meant more downpours were needed to strengthen the crop, farmers said on Monday.
Reuters. Monday, 8 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus: Chocolate egg 'mountain' needs to be given away
The eggs, left over from the National Trust for Scotland's cancelled Easter event, have to be eaten by July.
BBC News. Friday, 22 May 2020.
- Going nuts for Nutella
The rich chocolate-hazelnut creation, known to the world as Nutella, has been a staple for generations of local cooks. ...
CBS News. Friday, 22 May 2020.
Chocolate & Cocoa News Headlines and News Summaries