This Chocolate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chocolate and cocoa news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Blonde chocolate's the hot new treat - So should you swallow the hype?
The popularity of blonde chocolate
has soared by 597 per cent over the past year, according to Mars Wrigley. Here, Libby Galvin gives verdict on a few of the best available to buy in the UK.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Tony's Chocolonely puzzles shoppers with new bars titled 'Injustice', Inequality' and 'Inhuman'
The Dutch confectioners, who are popular in the UK, launched three new chocolate
bars in partnership with Waitrose emblazoned with the words 'injustice', 'inequality' and 'inhuman'.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- 3rd grade teacher promises kids hot cocoa if she makes basketball shot
An elementary school teacher has gone viral after she put hot chocolate
on the line with a basketball shot.
Fox News. Tuesday, 28 Dec 2021.
- Dog saved by surgery after chocolate coin feast
Staffordshire bull terrier Hugo had eaten six packets of chocolate
coins - including all the foil.
BBC News. Sunday, 26 Dec 2021.
- Santa's house valued at more than $1 million, boasts stone fireplace and cookie oven: Zillow
From the hot cocoa
tap to the reindeer stalls, the home boasts many unique amenities. But don't worry, Mr. and Mrs. Claus aren't looking to relocate.
ABC News. Saturday, 25 Dec 2021.
- Tasty chocolate peanut butter balls for Christmas dessert
This easy Christmas dessert from Quiche My Grits is perfect for holiday gifts.
Fox News. Monday, 20 Dec 2021.
- Coronavirus: Is Christmas the time to lay off the daily diet of stats?
Should we be watching our daily data intake along with the Christmas chocolates this year?
BBC News. Monday, 20 Dec 2021.
- This California business crafted the first hot chocolate bombs
You've seen those marshmallow-filled 'exploding' hot chocolate
bombs that became a viral food trend. Now meet the chocolatier that invented them.
ABC News. Sunday, 12 Dec 2021.
- Rare, Hard-To-Get Craft Beers Are The Specialty Of This Club
A beer afficionado quits computer sales to sell rare brews and then expands to special wines, cheeses, chocolates, flowers and cigars.
Forbes. Thursday, 9 Dec 2021.
- Chocolate tubs ranked: The best value for money - and which one has the most of your favourite choccie?
As Christmas approaches, chocolate
tubs make their annual appearance in households across the country.
Sky News. Saturday, 4 Dec 2021.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2021: The Best Gourmet Chocolate Bars
bars meet classic wintertime flavors.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021.
- Keeping chocolate milk smooth, stable without carrageenan
milk processed for the first time with high-pressure jet technology exhibits enhanced viscosity, stabilizing cocoa
particles in the fluid and eliminating the need for adding a controversial emulsifier. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 15 Nov 2021.
- Roald Dahl's literary characters find new home at Netflix
Streaming site acquires works by the late British author, including "Charlie and the Chocolate
CBS News. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- Chocolate Dunkaroos Are Now Back on Shelves Nationwide
Need your '90s nostalgia fix? Chocolate
Dunkaroos are going to be appearing on store shelves this summer after a nine-year hiatus.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Nestle and Cargill win child slavery case at Supreme Court
The Supreme Court reversed a ruling that allowed people to sue Nestle USA and Cargill over claims they were trafficked as child slaves to African cocoa
CNBC. Thursday, 17 Jun 2021.
Chocolate & Cocoa News Headlines and News Summaries