This Chocolate news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chocolate and cocoa news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Owner of luxury chocolate brand Rococo faces legal row with her bank
Chantal Coady has been pushed out of the company she spent almost four decades building up.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 22 May 2022.
- Bargain hunters should snap up crispbreads, mackerel and sweet chilli sauce, consumer groups say
oranges were 4.4 per cent cheaper than they were a year ago, as were Crispbreads - showing a 7.8 per cent decrease since May 2021 - and sprinkles at 5.3 per cent down.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 21 May 2022.
- Woman's hobby turns into business that aims to help others through baking
Cindy Kienzle started the company after making a chocolate
banana bread recipe. She would bake it for friends and family.
ABC News. Saturday, 21 May 2022.
- 266 cases of salmonella linked to chocolate Easter eggs, EU says
Health officials said that 86.3% of the cases were among children aged 10 or younger.
CBS News. Thursday, 19 May 2022.
- Inaugural AAPI Restaurants Week kicks off with over 30 businesses participating in city, suburbs
If you're craving a sweet treat, you may want check out the South Asian-inspired chocolate
shop, Chocolat Uzma, located in Pilsen.
ABC News. Saturday, 14 May 2022.
- How Jane Lynch, Actress, Spends Her Sundays
What gets the comedic performer through her Broadway shows? Chocolate
and peanut butter, for one thing.
New York Times. Friday, 13 May 2022.
- Have Scientists Designed the Perfect Chocolate?
Part of a burgeoning field of 'edible metamaterials,' Dutch physicists found that 3-D printed spiral-shaped candies give the ideal eating experience
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 11 May 2022.
- This Founder Wanted to Infuse a Marshmallow With Chocolate, for a Better S'More. He Had No Idea How Hard That Would Be.
Michael Tierney, the founder of Stuffed Puffs, learned that sometimes the simplest problems are the most complicated ones to solve.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 11 May 2022.
- Which other children's literature character did Harry Potter's reviewer compare the boy wizard to?
The first reviewers of JK Rowling's first Harry Potter book likened the boy wizard to Charlie and the Chocolate
Factory's Charlie Bucket.
Sky News. Thursday, 28 Apr 2022.
- KitKat-maker Nestle warns of further price hikes ahead to protect margins from rising costs
Nestle, the maker of KitKat chocolate
bars and Nespresso coffee, has warned that rising costs will force it to raise prices again this year.
Sky News. Thursday, 21 Apr 2022.
- Find Out Why The Four Seasons Costa Rica Is The Perfect Family Destination
Kids and adults will find themselves happily ditching screen time in exchange for days of ziplining, aerial hikes, surfing lessons, snorkeling and chocolate
Forbes. Tuesday, 19 Apr 2022.
- Kinder Easter Chocolate Recall After Salmonella Outbreak Leaves 150 Ill, Mostly Young Children
The Salmonella Typhimurium outbreak has spanned 10 countries.
Forbes. Saturday, 16 Apr 2022.
- From lions and tigers to cars and rockets, "School of Chocolate" features edible sculptures
From lions and tigers to race cars and rockets, French pastry chef Amaury Guichon creates edible masterpieces on "School of Chocolate
." In a competition show format, Guichon shares his secrets and techniques with his students. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 14 Apr 2022.
- The Surprising Hiring Lesson Revealed in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'
If Willy Wonka had done research on succession planning, the story could have turned out much differently.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 12 Apr 2022.
- Kinder chocolate factory told to shut over salmonella cases
Dozens of suspected cases are reported in the UK, Germany, France and Belgium.
BBC News. Friday, 8 Apr 2022.
Chocolate & Cocoa News Headlines and News Summaries