This Chinese news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about Chinese news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- More mass testing in China after 137 virus cases in Xinjiang
officials were racing Sunday to smother a fresh coronavirus outbreak in the country's far northwest after 137 new infections were discovered.
Yahoo. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Joe Biden 'has been caught in repeated lies over Biden Inc': Sen. Johnson
Johnson's report claims Hunter Biden's businesses received $5 million from a Chinese
Fox News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Hytera warns support from its Chinese parent is needed
Chinese-owned Hytera - which supplies police handsets in the UK - has raised a 'going concern' notice on its financial accounts for the third year in a row.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Hunter Biden Sought To Avoid Registering As Foreign Agent In Chinese Business Venture, Text Message Shows
Hunter Biden Sought To Avoid Registering As Foreign Agent In Chinese
Business Venture, Text Message Shows
Daily Caller. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Chinese couple's US surrogate cared for baby as they couldn't travel
Jennifer Parson, 31, from Tucson, Arizona, agreed to take care of her surrogate baby for three months after her parents weren't able to travel to the US from China due to Covid-19.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Tesla Claims China Caused Unnecessary Recall
Earlier Friday morning, it was reported that Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) would be recalling 30,000 Model S and X vehicles in China. This was due to suspension issues and was being forced by the Chinese
Yahoo. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million Since He Took Office, Via Mysterious Trump Tower Lease
Donald Trump maintained a stake in Trump Tower when he became president, and with it, a financial connection to the Chinese
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Businesses should get ready for more volatility in the Chinese yuan, regulator says
currency, also known as the renminbi, strengthened this week to levels against the U.S. dollar not seen in more than two years.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Huawei's growth slows sharply as U.S. sanctions bite
U.S. sanctions, including the blacklisting of Huawei and moves to cut the Chinese
company off from key semiconductor supplies, are weighing on the results.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Huawei sales up, but growth slows under virus, US pressure
BEIJING (AP) - Chinese
tech giant Huawei, one of the biggest makers of smartphones and switching equipment, said Friday its revenue rose 9.9% in the first nine months of this year, but growth decelerated in the face of U.S. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Huawei 'forging forward' despite Trump sanctions
The phone maker is at the centre of the Trump administration's crackdown on Chinese
BBC News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Text Messages Allegedly Show Hunter Biden Arranging Meeting To Discuss Chinese Energy Company Deal
An email shows a breakdown of payments for everyone involved
Daily Caller. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Chinese family of nine dies after eating toxic noodles
Nine members of the same family in China died after eating spoiled noodles that had been kept in the freezer for nearly a year, authorities said.
Fox News. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- The Weaker Dollar May Be Keeping Tesla Out Of The S&P 500
So, while Chinese
demand AND the stronger Chinese
Yuan combined to help Tesla post above-expectations quarterly revenues, that exchange rate impact has a correspondingly negative impact on the bottom line.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Huawei seeks to get its own version of NHS Covid-19 app
A trade ban prevents the existing Android app from working on the Chinese
firm's latest phones.
BBC News. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
Chinese Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries