This Chemical news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chemical and chemistry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Eat These 3 Breakfast Foods to Improve Your Focus
What to eat for breakfast to increase the production of neurotransmitters (chemicals produced in the brain) essential for focus.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- FDA data on chemical abortions scrutinized in new study
The FDA's data on chemical
abortions is encountering fresh scrutiny from authors alleging that significant discrepancies have occurred in previous figures.
Fox News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Firefighters Continue to Battle Large Blaze at Passaic Chemical Plant
Firefighters were still working to bring the fire under control on Saturday morning 14 hours after it erupted, but officials said residents did not need to evacuate.
New York Times. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- Residents urged to keep windows closed after fire at N.J. chemical warehouse
Firefighters remained on the scene of the blaze early Saturday.
CBS News. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- Massive fire breaks out at New Jersey chemical factory
A 11-alarm fire broke out Friday night at a chemical
factory in Passaic, New Jersey, officials said. CBS New York reports from the scene of the blaze.
CBS News. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- New Jersey fire breaks out at chemical plant; residents advised to keep windows closed
About 200 New Jersey firefighters were on the scene in Passaic on Friday night as a massive fire broke out at a factory where products for swimming pools and spas are made, according to reports.
Fox News. Saturday, 15 Jan 2022.
- Animation shows Earth 'breathing' carbon
The animation was created by an ecologist at the Max-Planck-Institute for Biogeochemistry in Jena, Germany.
Daily Mail. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- Manchester Arena attack: Man arrested over bombing wanted in drugs probe
Zuhir Nassrat was linked to two of the three chemicals used to make the bomb that killed 22 people.
BBC News. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- 4 Specialty Chemical Stocks to Buy Despite Supply-Chain Snarls
Although the specialty chemical
industry is grappling with higher costs related to supply-chain and logistics disruptions, higher demand across key markets augurs well for the industry in 2022. ASIX, HWKN, ICL and LTHM are worth betting on.
Zacks. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- 'Chemical cocktail': sewage, slurry and plastic polluting English rivers, say MPs
Sewage, animal waste and chemicals are choking the life from English rivers, a group of cross-party MPs have warned today.
Sky News. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Has Haynes International (HAYN) Outpaced Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
Here is how Haynes International (HAYN) and Israel Chemicals (ICL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- These affordable soap-free shampoo bars are racking up hundreds of five-star reviews
Amassing scores of five-star reviews, nope. has won over shoppers thanks to their chemical
free formulas that leave hair impressively soft, shiny and radiating health - all at a purse friendly price.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Norwegian Fertilizer Producer To Phase Out Belarusian Potash Imports Due To Sanctions
firm Yara International has announced it is gradually reducing its imports of potash fertilizer from Belarus as a result of international sanctions on the regime of authoritarian ruler Alyaksandr Lukashenka.
Radio Liberty. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
- How Sandy Brondello can help the New York Liberty win their first WNBA title
It's a challenge 25 years in the making, and Sandy Brondello's first steps will be empowering her players and finding the right chemistry
ESPN. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- Europe's tattoo artists fear for future after EU ink ban
Thousands of chemicals are banned by EU for safety reasons, but tattooists say it will hit business.
BBC News. Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022.
Chemicals News Headlines and News Summaries