This Chemical news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chemical and chemistry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- CCS Set To Unlock A Low-Carbon Future
CCS can be applied in power generation, natural-gas processing, refining, cement, hydrogen reforming and chemicals and other industries.
Forbes. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Polymers get caught up in love-hate chemistry of oil and water
Researchers have achieved a rare look at the inner workings of polymer self-assembly at an oil-water interface to advance materials for neuromorphic computing and bio-inspired technologies.
Science Daily. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Coronavirus Casts a Pall Over Chemical Industry: Here's How
makers brace for short-term demand shocks and raw material supply disruptions as a result of the deadly outbreak.
Zacks. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Landscapes of chemical and biological warfare
A gallery of landscapes of UK chemical
and biological weapon sites by photographer Dara McGrath.
BBC News. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- How resident microbes restructure body chemistry
A comparison of normal and germ-free mice revealed that as much as 70 percent of a mouse's gut chemistry
is determined by its gut microbiome. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Archroma Tianjin facility awarded 'Green Factory' status
The Tianjin affiliate of colour and speciality chemicals maker Archroma in China, has been awarded 'Green Factory' status by authorities.
Just Style. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Air Products JV Starts Work on Industrial Gases Hub in Jubail
The investment in Jubail demonstrates the full suite of Air Products' (APD) capabilities in support of sustainable energy and chemicals production to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Zacks. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
- The chemicals on your fruit and veg aren't as scary as you think
According to data from the Food Standards Agency, a third of us now have serious concerns about the safety of what we eat. Top of that list of concerns are pesticides - used in commercial food.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 23 Feb 2020.
- Mossmorran: Production resumes at ExxonMobil chemical plant
The ExxonMobil plant at Mossmorran was closed in August after it suffered two boiler explosions.
BBC News. Friday, 21 Feb 2020.
- Plastics Chemicals Linked to Autism Behaviors
Young boys whose mothers were exposed to chemicals known as phthalates while pregnant may face an increased risk for developing behaviors associated with autism, a new study warns.
Newsmax. Thursday, 20 Feb 2020.
- American tourist is left with an agonizing foot-long chemical burn
Amanda Drish-Adolf, 30, decided to get a large intricate Mandala-style design while visiting Bangkok during an action-packed 'bucket list' trip to Thailand with husband Nick.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Feb 2020.
- Jeremy Grantham: Chemicals Will Leave Poor People Sterile
Investment guru Jeremy Grantham has warned that falling birth rates in the developed world could accelerate in coming years due to increasing chemical
toxicity, allowing only wealthy people to have children.
Newsmax. Friday, 14 Feb 2020.
- Tesla Issues Voluntary Recalls For 2016 Models X And S For Steering Motor Bolt Corrosion Issue
Tesla has issued a recall for certain Model X and Model S cars over a corrosion issue that mostly affects drivers in winter weather states where certain de-icing chemicals are used on roadways.
Forbes. Thursday, 13 Feb 2020.
- New York law requires disclosure of toxic chemicals in kidswear
New York has passed a law that will require manufacturers to disclose the use of potentially dangerous chemicals in children's products, including clothing.
Just Style. Thursday, 13 Feb 2020.
- Getting the story of South Sudan's oil pollution
PALOCH, South Sudan (AP) - Air so foul it is hard to take a deep breath. Toxic chemicals seeping into the earth. Mothers giving birth to disabled children. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 13 Feb 2020.
Chemicals News Headlines and News Summaries