This Chemical news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chemical and chemistry news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- ISIS-supporting drill rapper Al-Arfat Hassan bought chemicals for terrorist bomb attack
Al-Arfat Hassan and the teenager, shared 'hatred' of disbelievers who were seen as enemies of Muslims and were to be 'attacked and slaughtered,' Sheffield Crown Court heard.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Air Products and Chemicals (APD) Up 0.5% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
Air Products and Chemicals (APD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Grammys 2024: Kelly Clarkson May Make Pop History With Her New Album
might bring Clarkson her sixth nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album.
Forbes. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- New York man charged with attacking police with insecticide on Jan. 6
The Justice Department said Peter Moloney sprayed the chemicals "in the direction of police officers' faces and bodies" amid the mob.
CBS News. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- 3 Companies to Pay Over $1 Billion in Settlement Over 'Forever Chemicals' Allegedly Contaminating U.S. Water Systems
Polyfluoroalkyl substances, also known as PFAS, are nearly impossible to break down and can have serious consequences to human health and the environment.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- The bizarre 'movement' resurrecting women's flailing libido by giving them mind-blowing orgasms
Growing numbers of women in the UK and US are turning to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the potent chemical
cousin of testosterone, to help their clitorises grow.
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- States sue 3M, DuPont over toxic 'forever chemicals' found in drinking water
3M faces a bellwether trial over PFAS, set to begin Monday, that could set the tone for future lawsuits.
CNBC. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- Makers of toxic "forever chemicals" lied about safety, study claims
Companies hid evidence of PFAS' link to dead dogs, enlarged livers and birth defects, according to researchers.
CBS News. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- Farmers want to use banned chemical to control bracken
Campaigners say there is a risk Asulam can cause cancer and that alternatives should be used instead.
BBC News. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- 4 Diversified Chemical Stocks to Escape Industry Headwinds
Demand softness in certain markets, destocking and raw material cost inflation pose headwinds for the Zacks Chemicals Diversified industry. APD, DD, IOSP and KOP are poised to navigate the industry challenges.
Zacks. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Reason for Venice canal turning bright green revealed
A patch of phosphorescent green liquid that appeared in Venice's Grand Canal was caused by the chemical
Sky News. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- NewMarket (NEU) or Sigma Lithium (SGML): Which Chemical Stock Is a Better Investment?
Digital technologies and advanced analytics are revolutionizing the chemical
industry, which will likely drive the growth of leading chemical
companies, NewMarket (NEU) and Sigma Lithium (SGML). However, let's compare ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- Common Chemical Strongly Linked to Parkinson's
Service members stationed at Camp Lejeune, where water was contaminated, had a 70 percent greater risk of developing the movement disorder, new study finds
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 23 May 2023.
- 30 Tons of Explosive Chemicals Lost During Rail Shipment to California
The chemical, ammonium nitrate, is relatively harmless by itself but has caused deadly explosions in industrial accidents and has been used in targeted attacks.
New York Times. Sunday, 21 May 2023.
- California bill targeting 'toxic' chemicals in Skittles, other snacks passes first hurdle
This bill, which cleared the California State Assembly this week, would be the first in the nation to ban chemicals intentionally added to foods as preservatives or to enhance colors and flavors.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 17 May 2023.
Chemicals News Headlines and News Summaries