This Chef news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chef and chefs news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Top Chef winner Gabe Erales apologizes for workplace affair that cost him his job
winner Gabe Erales shared an apology to Instagram on Saturday after admitting to carrying on a workplace affair and docking the employees hours later on.
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Try These New Insider Experiences When You Go Back To Italy
To welcome back international travelers, Italy's iconic companies and famous chefs
are allowing previously unheard of access.
Forbes. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- Chef Josh Niland stuns thousands with his unique take on the classic hot dog using prawns
A top Australian chef
has shared a picture of a sausage served between a crusty bread roll, topped with ketchup and mustard - but can you spot what's unusual about it?
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- ReMix brings French, Italian and Filipino exquisite flavors to Long Beach diners
Ross Pangilinan's restaurant ReMix at the Long Beach Exchange serves up dishes featuring a mix of French, Italian and Filipino flavors.
ABC News. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Mario Batali sex-harass settlement: $600,000 to accusers
known for his orange Crocs and ponytail settles charges that he and his restaurant company degraded women.
CBS News. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Chef Mario Batali, former partner to pay $600K in sex harassment settlement by NY AG
Mario Batali and his former partner Joe Bastianich violated state and city human rights laws with its sexualized restaurant culture, the NY attorney general said in announcing a settlement.
ABC News. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- The Best Cutting Boards To Have In Your Kitchen, According To Chefs
Whether you prefer plastic or wood, these are the best cutting boards for all of your kitchen needs.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Chefs' Warehouse (CHEF) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Next Week's Release
Chefs' Warehouse (CHEF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Would you pay for a hamburger of 120 thousand pesos?
Robbert Jan de Veen has just released a hamburger that costs almost $ 6,000 (120,897.60 Mexican pesos).
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Chef Steven Satterfield on how he makes produce the star
Steven Satterfield is considered a pioneer in farm-to-table dining. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 17 Jul 2021.
- Why the Anthony Bourdain voice cloning creeps people out
The revelation that a documentary filmmaker used voice-cloning software to make the late chef
Anthony Bourdain say words he never spoke has drawn criticism amid ethical concerns about use of the powerful technology. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 17 Jul 2021.
- AI narration of chef Anthony Bourdain's voice sparks row
A recreation of the late celebrity cook's voice is used in a film about his life.
BBC News. Friday, 16 Jul 2021.
- Princess Diana's former chef reveals why birthdays 'embarrassed' the late royal: 'It wasn't a big celebration'
Princess Diana's former personal chef
recalls intimate moments he shared with the late royal at Kensington Palace.
Fox News. Thursday, 1 Jul 2021.
- Every-occasion potato salad from Chef Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott shares his recipe for 'Every-Occasion Potato Salad with Bacon-Mustard Vinaigrette'
Fox News. Saturday, 19 Jun 2021.
- New York City Is Paying Tribute to Anthony Bourdain With a Pop-Up of His Now-Shuttered Les Halles Restaurant
In promotion of 'Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain,' Les Halles, the brasserie where the chef
launched his culinary career, will return as a pop-up for one weekend.
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 15 Jun 2021.
Chefs News Headlines and News Summaries