This Chef news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about chef and chefs news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hungry Hound: Cabra shines with bright, fresh Peruvian flavors
Stephanie Izard is one of the city's busiest, high-profile chefs. Not only does she oversee several restaurants in Chicago's West Loop, she's also an "Iron Chef" on TV and does a lot of charity work.
ABC News. Sunday, 26 May 2019.
- Chef Mario Batali Pleads Not Guilty In Boston Assault And Battery Case
Batali stepped away from his restaurants and TV appearances after accusations of sexual harassment. He's now facing a charge he forcibly kissed and groped a woman at one of his restaurants in 2017.
NPR. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Chef Mario Batali pleads not guilty to groping charges
The celebrity chef is accused of forcibly kissing and groping a woman at a Boston restaurant in 2017
CBS News. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Disgraced celebrity chef Mario Batali faces criminal charges for sexual misconduct
Celebrity chef Mario Batali is being charged with indecent assault and battery, more than a year after admitting to sexual misconduct.
CNBC. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Mario Batali faces criminal charge for alleged groping incident
Celebrity chef Mario Batali faces a criminal charge for an alleged groping incident two years ago. Batali is scheduled to be arraigned in Boston Friday on a single count of indecent assault and battery. Anna Werner reports.
CBS News. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Celebrity chef Bobby Flay isn't buying into the meatless burger craze, yet
The cost of the newest alternative meat products, so far, is a tiny bit prohibitive for my fast-casual restaurants, says restaurateur Bobby Flay.
CNBC. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Jamie Oliver restaurant chain collapse costs 1,000 jobs
The UK celebrity chef says he is "devastated" as his restaurant group goes into administration.
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Jamie Oliver's UK restaurant chain collapses into insolvency
LONDON (AP) - Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver's British restaurant chain has become insolvent, putting 1,300 jobs at risk. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Chef Gary Usher offered a homeless man work - but now what?
A top chef has offered a homeless man a job - but how does someone manage work when they've no home?
BBC News. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Celebrity chef Jose Andres praises 'hero' cafeteria worker fired for giving lunch to a student
The story of a New Hampshire cafeteria worker who was fired after providing a free lunch to a student who couldn't pay has caught the attention of celebrity chef Jose Andres.
Fox News. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Chef temporarily lost hearing after eating spicy meal: Here's what happened
If eating one of the hottest chili peppers sounds daunting, imagine crushing one hundred of them into a spaghetti dish and calling it a meal.
Fox News. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- 3 Scandinavian Chefs Showcase Sustainable Cuisine With An Extraordinary Pop-Up
During SXSW 2019 in Austin the House of Scandinavia hosted Lokal, a temporary restaurant promoting sustainability in the food chain in an effort to limit food waste.
Forbes. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Initiative pushes for fresh, local hospital food across Canada
Across Canada, chefs and hospital staff are working to redefine what patients think of as 'hospital food,' using nourishing, locally grown ingredients.
CBC News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- How This Social Entrepreneur Is Using Hip-Hop and Food To Inspire Youth
YO STAY HUNGRY is a culinary experience that fuses food, beverage, and hip-hop. The premise is simple: youth are paired with professional chef mentors who support them as they prepare meals quoted in rap lyrics.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Dairy experts turn bodily bacteria from stars into CHEESE
The cheesemakers have taken the bacteria from baker Ruby Tandoh, Alex James from indie band Blur, Michelin-star chef Heston Blumenthal, rapper Professor Green and singer Suggs.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
Chef putting finishing touches on a culinary creation
Related Directory Page(s)
Chefs News Headlines and News Summaries