This Chef news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chef and chefs news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Eataly cuts ties with disgraced chef Mario Batali
Eataly has called in the check for Mario Batali.
Fox News. Saturday, 17 Aug 2019.
- How This Farmer Entrepreneur Is Literally Growing Her Profits (Podcast)
Patty Gentry's love of amazing food led to her buying a farm. And no, she did not see that coming.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- A Farmer And A Chef Walk Into A Bar...It's No Joke; It's A New Gin
A farmer and a chef
walk into a bar...and they end up meeting a distiller, and the three of them end up creating a new gin together.
Forbes. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Chef Graham Elliot's Search For Ultimate Baseball Card Collection Is Never-Ending
Graham Elliot may be known best for his food, but the celebrity chef
and cookbook author has an ever-growing baseball card collection that continues to grow in size and still has many undiscovered finds.
Forbes. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Kylie Minogue chef accused of hit-and-run after 'smashing Range Rover into crash barrier'
Giles Broe, 46, collided with a barrier in Kingston, south west London on January 20 but failed to report it to the police. The chef
has worked with the likes of Kylie Minogue and Bon Jovi.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- For 100 Years, KitchenAid Has Been the Stand-Up Brand of Stand Mixers
Even celebrity chef
Julia Child said that the sleek appliance made mixing 'marvelous'
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Top chef Jason Atherton slammed for 'bullying' young chefs on BBC2 show
Jason Atherton branded his time with a team of young chefs
'the most frustrating two hours of my entire career' after they served dishes late and plated food badly.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- 1st Annual Trotter Project Beer Fest to kick off Charlie Trotter Days 2019
Charlie Trotter Days brings the food and beverage industries together to celebrate Chef
Charlie Trotter's culinary legacy.
ABC News. Sunday, 4 Aug 2019.
- The Dish: Chef Nina Compton shares her signature recipes
Including roasted jerk corn and Caribbean seafood pepper pot
CBS News. Saturday, 3 Aug 2019.
- A Steinbeck Story About a Chef and His Cat Has Been Published in English for the First Time
The author wrote 'The Amiable Fleas' in 1954, for the French newspaper Le Figaro
Smithsonian. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- From Waitress to James Beard Award-Winning Chef: How Karen Akunowicz Sliced and Diced Her Way to Success
and restauranteur Karen Akunowicz shares her recipe for resilience and pursuing your passion.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019.
- The Dish: California cuisines from Chicago chef Erling Wu-Bower
At his Chicago restaurant Pacific Standard Time, Chef
Erling Wu-Bower features fresh California produce and local meats, all cooked on wood-fired grills. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 27 Jul 2019.
- Chefs' Warehouse (CHEF) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?
Chefs' Warehouse (CHEF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 24 Jul 2019.
- Green City Market Chef BBQ features local produce, Chicago's top chefs
It's a foodie's dream come true, the 18th Annual Green City Market Chef
BBQ will be held Thursday, July 18.
ABC News. Sunday, 14 Jul 2019.
- Meet The 74-Year-Old Queen Of Bangkok Street Food Who Netted A Michelin Star
Jay Fai cooks everything herself over two blazing charcoal fires in the alley, using only the highest-quality ingredients to serve customers who are willing to wait several hours to nab a table.
NPR. Wednesday, 26 Jun 2019.
Chefs News Headlines and News Summaries