This Chef news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about chef and chefs news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Covid-19: Delia Smith urges PM to reopen football grounds
and Norwich City director is urging Boris Johnson to allow fans to return to stadiums.
BBC News. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Prince William shares the recipe for his homemade Bolognese sauce
Prince William revealed his take on the Italian dish in A Taste Of Home, which includes meals from UK chefs
and celebrities to mark the 40th anniversary of charity The Passage.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Amateur chefs reveal their VERY disastrous cooking fails
An amusing gallery of photographs showcasing some of the worst attempts from around the world have been collated by Bored Panda - and it's enough to give you kitchen nightmares.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Chef Christina Tosi's new cookbook aims to inspire a new generation of young bakers
"Milk Bar: Kids Only" is the fourth cookbook from award-winning pastry chef
Christina Tosi. Vladimir Duthiers sat down with Tosi and learned how her baking is about more than satisfying your sweet tooth.
CBS News. Tuesday, 27 Oct 2020.
- Gordon Ramsay responds to TikTok user who claims the chef can't cook: 'I wouldn't trust you running my bath'
If you come at the king, you best not miss.
Fox News. Tuesday, 27 Oct 2020.
- Japanese sushi chef finds way to spice up deliveries during pandemic
With his sushi restaurant on the verge of closing amid the coronavirus pandemic, chef
Masanori Sugiura was desperate to find ways to keep his business afloat. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- The best smart cooking thermometers for 2020: Connected temperature probes
Cooking is a precise art - you might be forgiven for thinking that it's all instincts and genius. That's not quite the truth, though - while the best chefs
Pocket Lint. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Famed Chef Stephanie Izard Is Combating Pandemic Losses With Packaged Goods
A James Beard Award winner is navigating challenges due to the pandemic with her line of sauces and spices.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- This chef got Covid, got laid off and then became a homebuilder
As housing demand soars, the acute labor shortage in the home construction business is providing new opportunities to unemployed workers in other fields.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Michelin-star chefs share easy recipes you can make at home, from one-pot dinners to 30-minute meals
Insider has been talking to Michelin-starred chefs
from around the world to find out what they love to cook at home.
Yahoo. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- New Project Aims to Revive Ozark Cuisine Through Seeds
St. Louis chef
Rob Connoley looks to reconnect black farmers to heritage crops, using records from a 19th century seed store
Smithsonian. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Chefs share the 9 best and 3 worst things to make with canned pumpkin
Insider spoke to chefs
about some of the best recipes with canned pumpkin, like mac and cheese and margaritas, and some of the worst, like cake.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Crayfish 'trapping' fails to control invasive species
Despite being championed by a host of celebrity chefs, crayfish 'trapping' is not helping to control invasive American signal crayfish, according to new research.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Chicago restaurant collaboration brings female chefs together in support of each other amid pandemic
Available only during October, the group is highlighting their talents in flavor with four categories of specially curated menus from sixteen local female restauranteurs.
ABC News. Saturday, 10 Oct 2020.
- Top Ramen Announces Nationwide Search For Chief Noodle Officer, Judged By Top Chef Melissa King
Top Ramen's CNO will get a $10,000 paycheck, plus a fifty year supply of ramen.
Forbes. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
Chefs News Headlines and News Summaries