This Cheese news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about cheeses from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How to make the ultimate Maine lobster grilled cheese sandwich
Take your grilled cheese
up a notch with this recipe by Erin Alvez on behalf of Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative.
Fox News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Did you know that real mozzarella cheese is made from water buffalo milk?
"This is the original mozzarella, and it can only be made with buffalo milk."
ABC News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Europeans Enjoyed Blue Cheese and Beer 2,700 Years Ago, Study Suggests
Ancient poop from salt mines in the Alps contained the same fungi used in brewing and cheesemaking today
Smithsonian. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Anne Saxelby, Who Championed Fine American Cheeses, Dies at 40
When she opened her shop on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in 2006, she helped put American cheeses
on the map, and on shopping lists.
New York Times. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- UK supermarket shelves lie empty as Heinz boss tells shoppers to get used to rising prices
Britain's cost of living crisis is getting worse while many supermarket shelves were empty this morning due to product shortages with coffee, salad, herbs, milk, cheese, meat, fish and frozen peas missing.
Daily Mail. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Charles sparks hilarious reaction with bizarre revelation that his car runs on CHEESE and white WINE
Speaking to the BBC at Balmoral, Charles explained how he had his classic blue 1970 Aston Martin converted so it runs on 'surplus English white wine' and whey from cheese
Daily Mail. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Prince Charles: My Aston Martin runs on wine and cheese
Ahead of COP26, Prince Charles speaks to the BBC about his personal action and decades of campaigning.
BBC News. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Rises 57% in a Year: Here's Why
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is well poised on easing of pandemic-induced restrictions, solid off-premise sales contribution and advancement in digital capabilities.
Zacks. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Outrage erupts in Milwaukee after 11-year-old girl killed in drive-by shooting
Ta'Niyla Parker was killed coming home from a Chuck E. Cheese
ABC News. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Chiefs' Andy Reid loves Philadelphia: 'There wasn't a cheesesteak there that I didn't like'
Reid returns to Philadelphia on Sunday to play the team he led to the NFC Championship Game five times and the Super Bowl once.
ESPN. Saturday, 2 Oct 2021.
- Pimento cheese stuffed deviled eggs for game day snacking
There's arguably no better way to start a festive gathering than with deviled eggs.
Fox News. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- How to win over the U.S. crowd? Europe dons cheeseheads and Packers colors
The Europeans did their best to get the Wisconsin crowd on their side with some green, yellow and white.
ESPN. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- Here's Why You Should Retain Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Stock
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) continues to focus on menu-innovation and advanced digital capabilities to drive growth. However, cost-of-sales inflation is a headwind.
Zacks. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Hungry astronauts aboard the International Space Station to receive pizza, fruit and cheese
Pizza is one of the supplies heading for the International Space Station as part of an 8,200-pound delivery.
Sky News. Wednesday, 11 Aug 2021.
- Revenge of the Curds: Remembering the Great Nottingham Cheese Riot of 1766
Residents of Nottingham showed up at the annual Goose Fair expecting fair cheese
prices. When that didn't happen, the army had to be called in.
Mental Floss. Monday, 9 Aug 2021.
Cheese Shops News Headlines and News Summaries