This Cell Phone news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about cell phone and cellphone news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Saudi Arabia responds to allegations of hacking Jeff Bezos' phone
Saudi Arabia's foreign minister insists Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was not involed in the 2018 hacking of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' cellphone
. This comes after a U.N. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- UN investigators set to reveal proof that Jeff Bezos's cell phone WAS hacked by Saudi Crown Prince
UN special rapporteur David Kaye said he will release a statement today outlining evidence that Jeff Bezos's phone was hacked by a file sent to him over WhatsApp by the Saudi Crown Prince.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Shocking moment man goes on rampage in Bloomingdale's cosmetics department trashing the store
A violent rampage was caught on cellphone
camera which shows a man, Justin Gilbertie, 42, smashing display counters inside of a Connecticut Bloomingdales.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 18 Jan 2020.
- Business Idea of the Day: Cannabis Business PR
Passion, a cell phone
and a laptop is all you need to get started.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 15 Jan 2020.
- Giuliani associate referenced "Biden case" in newly revealed notes
Democrats released select material from a "voluminous record of data" gleaned primarily from Lev Parnas' cell phones.
CBS News. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- House investigators given contents of Giuliani associate's cell phones: Lawyer
Lev Parnas, Rudy Giuliani's associate embroiled in the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump, has submitted contents of his cell phones to House Intelligence
ABC News. Monday, 13 Jan 2020.
- Vermont bill would ban cell phone use by anyone younger than 21 - CNET
The bill reasons that if those under 21 aren't mature enough to smoke or own a gun, they shouldn't own a cell phone
CNET. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
- Facebook riles tiny Oregon town with plan for undersea cable
A battle playing out in a tiny Oregon town with no stoplights or cellphone
service is pitting residents against one of the world's biggest tech companies.
ABC News. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
- Judge threatens to jail Harvey Weinstein for using cellphone in court during #MeToo rape case
Harvey Weinstein is accused in the case pending in Manhattan Criminal Court of raping one of the women in a Manhattan hotel room in 2013 and of forcibly performing a sexual act on another woman in 2006.
CNBC. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
- Judge Reportedly Scolds Harvey Weinstein Mid-Trial For Using His Cellphone
'Mr. Weinstein...is this really the way that you want to land up in jail for the rest of your life'
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 7 Jan 2020.
- Why People Get Angry Over Cellphones On Public Transportation
A new bastion of civility could soon be breached with the widespread use of personal cellphones on flight.
Forbes. Tuesday, 31 Dec 2019.
- Attention travellers: Despite recent ruling, U.S. border agents can still easily search your phone
Travellers entering the United States, be aware: American border agents can still easily search your cellphone
. That's despite a much-publicized U.S. ...
CBC News. Saturday, 7 Dec 2019.
- Weight Weenies Wowed By Bicycle Inner-Tubes Spun Off From Cellphone Tech
Vienna-based entrepreneurs create bicycle inner-tube startup Tubolito, targeting weight weenies.
Forbes. Friday, 6 Dec 2019.
- Cellphone-related face injuries on the rise, study shows
You may want to put down the cellphone
and switch to the speaker.
Fox News. Friday, 6 Dec 2019.
- How Switching Cell Phone Companies Could Save You Hundreds
You see ads for cell-phone companies all the time, but when is the last time you seriously considered switching? It seems like a hassle, but what if you could save hundreds of dollars a year by making a change?... Photo Credit: Bob Hansen.
NBC. Wednesday, 4 Dec 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries