This Catering news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about catering and caterer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hospital patients will be able to order food 24 hours a day following review led by Prue Leith
A blueprint for hospital catering
has been issued by the UK Government following a year-long review led by Prue Leith. Kitchens will be upgraded so that food and hot drinks are available 24 hours.
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- Bar owners in Holland become the latest to go to court to fight covid laws
Caterers say the damage to their industry will be 'incalculable' and insist their venues are safe after PM Mark Rutte ordered the shutdown last week (pictured, an empty bar in Eindhoven).
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Minnesota restaurant tells employees to quarantine after catering Trump fundraiser
Murray's Restaurant enacted the quarantine after Trump announced his COVID-19 diagnosis.
Fox News. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- HyperX has upgraded its excellent Quadcast USB microphone with RGB
to streamers, casters and content creators, HyperX has unveiled the QuadCast S, a USB microphone that's bristling with features and decent specifications
Pocket Lint. Monday, 28 Sep 2020.
- Covid in Scotland: Household mixing rules at holiday lets 'confusing'
The Scottish government is facing criticism as new rules bar more than one household from sharing self-catering accommodation.
BBC News. Thursday, 24 Sep 2020.
- Four Corners Adds Wells Fargo Branch, Buying Spree Continues
Four Corners' (FCPT) latest acquisitions reflect its efforts to capitalize on buyout opportunities and grow the company's portfolio with real estate catering
to restaurant and retail industries.
Zacks. Thursday, 24 Sep 2020.
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Outruns Peers, Soars 249% in 6 Months
Jack in the Box (JACK) initiatives like regular menu innovation, and increased focus on catering, delivery and marketing continues to drive growth.
Zacks. Friday, 18 Sep 2020.
- Is Your Business Catering to Its Customers Or Its Product?
Product-centric focus can detract from customer experience. Here's how to change that.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 8 Sep 2020.
- Coronavirus: More train services restored as schools reopen
Train operators will reintroduce more services on a new timetable catering
BBC News. Sunday, 6 Sep 2020.
- Caterer Compass points to Meakins as next chairman
Compass Group, the FTSE 100 catering
giant, will this week name a former boss of the plumbing and heating goods supplier Wolseley as its next chairman.
Sky News. Monday, 17 Aug 2020.
- KFC donates 1 million pieces of chicken to teachers with 'back to school buckets'
Local KFC franchisees will provide educators in their communities with chicken by catering
training meetings, delivering buckets to teachers preparing a virtual curriculum or staff working to keep schools clean.
Fox News. Thursday, 13 Aug 2020.
- Upper Crust owner SSP to axe 5,000 UK jobs
The grim toll of coronavirus-related job losses will rise again on Wednesday when the company behind the Upper Crust catering
brand discloses plans to make more than half of its UK workforce redundant.
Sky News. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Senate Democrats introduce bill to boost nonprofit workforce as coronavirus crushes resources
Since government lockdowns began, nonprofits and institutions catering
to vulnerable populations have seen declines in revenues and volunteers.
CNBC. Friday, 15 May 2020.
- Highland Park catering company is helping feed low-income families, the elderly and the homeless.
It's not business as usual for Bellaru Catering
company in Highland Park, but the employees are busy at work cooking food for the elderly, the homeless, and delivering groceries to over 70 low-income families.
ABC News. Friday, 17 Apr 2020.
- NFL star Saquon Barkley visits South Beach restaurant owner prepping Super Bowl tailgate, and gets inspired
As thousands of fans and sponsors flock to Miami for Super Bowl LIV, Cheeseburger Baby will be catering
the NFL's official Tailgate Tropicale party.
CNBC. Friday, 31 Jan 2020.
Catering Equipment & Supplies News Headlines and News Summaries