This Catering news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about catering and caterer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Catering supplier has to turn down dozens of suspicious orders for nitrous oxide
Chris Palmers, whose Manchester-based company Carrick sells nitrous oxide to catering
businesses across the UK, has been adding an increasing number of suppliers to his banned list.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 5 Jul 2020.
- Upper Crust owner SSP to axe 5,000 UK jobs
The grim toll of coronavirus-related job losses will rise again on Wednesday when the company behind the Upper Crust catering
brand discloses plans to make more than half of its UK workforce redundant.
Sky News. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Primary school shuts after catering worker tests positive for Covid-19
Staff and parents at Epsom Primary School in Surrey were warned about the positive test and were advised to go into self isolation for two weeks.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus: Upper Crust finds novel way to keep dividend
The transport catering
group which owns Upper Crust and Ritazza has found a novel way to preserve part of the £27m dividend it pledged before the scale of the coronavirus pandemic became clear.
Sky News. Tuesday, 2 Jun 2020.
- Southwest Airlines adds routes catering to business travelers
Southwest Airlines Co said on Thursday it was adding new routes with more frequencies and nonstop flights from Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas and Nashville.
Reuters. Thursday, 28 May 2020.
- Coronavirus: Isles of Scilly 'left with nothing' as tourism collapses
The economy on the Isles of Scilly is centred around holiday lets and self-catering accommodation.
BBC News. Sunday, 24 May 2020.
- Lufthansa expects hundreds of aircraft to be grounded until 2022
Lufthansa is bracing for hundreds of aircraft to remain grounded due to the coronavirus pandemic well into 2022 and that further job cuts at its maintenance and catering
businesses were inevitable.
Reuters. Tuesday, 19 May 2020.
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Trump campaign's merch business is booming
In these times of coronavirus, Trump's digital campaign is showcasing a rotating display of branded merchandise catering
to life under shutdown.
CBS News. Sunday, 17 May 2020.
- Senate Democrats introduce bill to boost nonprofit workforce as coronavirus crushes resources
Since government lockdowns began, nonprofits and institutions catering
to vulnerable populations have seen declines in revenues and volunteers.
CNBC. Friday, 15 May 2020.
- Coronavirus: Behind the front line at Winchester hospital
The hospital porters, cleaners, caterers and admin staff in close contact with Covid-19 patients.
BBC News. Thursday, 14 May 2020.
- 5 Food Stocks to Bet Your Money On
Cook-at-home could be more of a trend moving forward, so here are a few picks catering
to that segment.
Zacks. Wednesday, 6 May 2020.
- Highland Park catering company is helping feed low-income families, the elderly and the homeless.
It's not business as usual for Bellaru Catering
company in Highland Park, but the employees are busy at work cooking food for the elderly, the homeless, and delivering groceries to over 70 low-income families.
ABC News. Friday, 17 Apr 2020.
- SalesAndCatering.com, the Best Tech Fit for the Times
MOUNT PLEASANT, SC - Social distancing may be good for the country, but it is having a major impact on the hotel industry. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 7 Apr 2020.
- Jack Henry Launches PPP Loan Solution to Fight Coronavirus
Jack Henry (JKHY) unveils PPP loan solution to support the financial institutions in catering
to small businesses impacted by the coronavirus-induced disruptions.
Zacks. Monday, 6 Apr 2020.
- How To Get Fresh Seafood Ordered Directly To Your Door
The best online stores catering
to your fresh fish fix.
Forbes. Friday, 3 Apr 2020.
Catering Equipment & Supplies News Headlines and News Summaries