This Catering news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about catering and caterer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Welsh parliament booze storm: Four politicians are investigated for guzzling wine
The group were served drinks by caterers in the Ty Hywel building which adjoins the Senedd, Wales' parliament.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Job offers in catering and tourism plummet by up to 75% over the past year
Jobs site CV-Library said in general there had been 'resilience' in the employment market during the latest lockdown because of the virus crisis.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Buckingham Palace thief jailed for stealing medals and photos
Former Buckingham Palace caterer
Adamo Canto attempted to sell some items on eBay, a court hears.
BBC News. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- Restaurants, catering companies pivot during holiday due to COVID-19 pandemic
This year big parties are out and smaller orders are in as kitchens across the city and the suburbs just try to stay busy.
ABC News. Friday, 25 Dec 2020.
- Manny's Deli adds suburban pickup locations to keep business going during COVID-19 pandemic
Manny's Deli has been a Chicago institution for decades, catering
to the downtown lunchtime crowd. Now that workers are staying home, Manny's is coming to them.
ABC News. Saturday, 5 Dec 2020.
- Buckingham Palace: Catering assistant stole medals and photos
Adamo Canto, from Scarborough, took medals, signed photographs and other valuables.
BBC News. Monday, 30 Nov 2020.
- Catering in High Demand as People Plan for Small Thanksgiving Gatherings
Because of warnings from health experts, many of us won't be having grandma's famous stuffing this year or mom's pumpkin pie. Keeping Thanksgiving gatherings small means you may have to fend for yourself this year. ...
NBC. Thursday, Nov 26 2020.
- Allscripts' (MDRX) Veradigm Collaborates With HealthVerity
Allscripts (MDRX) and HealthVerity will be committed toward catering
to specific industry needs by helping clients design linked data solutions that are fit-for-purpose.
Zacks. Thursday, 19 Nov 2020.
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces IBX Data Center Expansion in Perth
Equinix (EQIX) new data-center facility in Perth will have 1,650 cabinets and more than 10,600 square meters of colocation space, at full built, catering
digital infrastructure demands in the region.
Zacks. Wednesday, 11 Nov 2020.
- H. Jesse Arnelle, Pathbreaker in Corporate Law, Dies at 86
Thirty years after he led the Penn State basketball team to the Final Four, he and a friend started one of the few Black-owned firms catering
to blue-chip clients.
New York Times. Tuesday, 3 Nov 2020.
- Plane food sold in shops and 'flights to nowhere' - airlines try to stem pandemic losses
Finland's national carrier has started selling its business class meals in a supermarket to prevent jobs cuts at its catering
unit - and the food has been a hit.
Sky News. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- Minnesota restaurant tells employees to quarantine after catering Trump fundraiser
Murray's Restaurant enacted the quarantine after Trump announced his COVID-19 diagnosis.
Fox News. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- HyperX has upgraded its excellent Quadcast USB microphone with RGB
to streamers, casters and content creators, HyperX has unveiled the QuadCast S, a USB microphone that's bristling with features and decent specifications
Pocket Lint. Monday, 28 Sep 2020.
- Is Your Business Catering to Its Customers Or Its Product?
Product-centric focus can detract from customer experience. Here's how to change that.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 8 Sep 2020.
- Caterer Compass points to Meakins as next chairman
Compass Group, the FTSE 100 catering
giant, will this week name a former boss of the plumbing and heating goods supplier Wolseley as its next chairman.
Sky News. Monday, 17 Aug 2020.
Catering Equipment & Supplies News Headlines and News Summaries