This Catalog news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about catalog and brochure news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Best Oculus Rift and Oculus Rift S games and experiences available
We've been playing with the Oculus Rift for a couple of years now and in that time, the catalogue of available games and VR experiences has grown exponentially.
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Vatican documents made more accessible with help of high school students and AI
A secret archive deep inside the Vatican catalogs every word written by every pope over more than 1,000 years. Seth Doane got a rare look inside, showing us the massive effort to make documents more accessible using artificial intelligence.
CBS News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Amdocs' Platform to Aid Sprint's IT Modernization Efforts
Amdocs' (DOX) DigitalONE platform and flexible catalogue will enable Sprint to collate large number of catalogues to one solution.
Zacks. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Tom Petty's Daughters File $5M Suit Against His Widow Over Estate
Tom Petty's daughters filed suit against his widow on Wednesday, as a struggle continues for control of the late singer-songwriter's catalog. ...
Newsmax. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- What are the neurological side effects of CAR T-cell therapy?
A team recently cataloged the neurological symptoms of patients who had received CAR T-cell therapy to better understand its neurotoxic side effects. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Oracle's Latest Offerings to Enable CSPs Expand Business
Oracle (ORCL) unveils Enterprise Catalog for Communications solution to aid CSPs in expanding business intelligently.
Zacks. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- New approach could accelerate efforts to catalogue vast numbers of cells
Artistic sketches can be used to capture details of a scene in a simpler image. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 3 May 2019.
- Crowdsourcing Vs Using AI-Codified Experts
Could the era of crowdsourcing finally be coming to a close through the confluence of an increasingly sensor-drenched world with the AI to catalog its output?
Forbes. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Facebook at F8 says WhatsApp to get shopping catalogs - CNET
The feature is aimed at small businesses.
CNET. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Nordstrom comes under fire after leaving Photoshop notes ON its catalog pictures
An online shopper discovered a Photoshop note on one of Nordstrom's links. The link was to a dress and said the model needed a 'darker tan' in the image.
Daily Mail. Monday, 29 Apr 2019.
- Floods, fires and ice storms: An ex-soldier's battle on the front line of natural disasters
As a member of the Canadian Armed Forces for 13 years, Josh Bowen's resume reads like a catalog of Canadian catastrophes. Now, the former soldier is helping other communities prepare for natural disasters - and he says planning is key.
CBC News. Saturday, 27 Apr 2019.
- Tiny Earthquakes Happen Every Few Minutes In Southern California, Study Finds
A new catalog of Southern California earthquakes is 10 times larger than its predecessor list. The details of frequent, small quakes help scientists study what triggers large, destructive ones.
NPR. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- US handbags, helicopters and hazelnuts all put on $20 billion EU tariff list after Boeing ruling
The EU's 11-page catalog of items facing tariffs cover a range of U.S. products, from aircraft to chemicals and food products.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- Disney has a 'major advantage' as the streaming war heats up, says RBC's Mark Mahaney
Disney's back catalog gives it a leg up over incumbent competitors such as Netflix, which has to spend more to differentiate their service with original content, according to RBC Capital Market's Mark Mahaney.
CNBC. Friday, 12 Apr 2019.
- ISS is basically a bacteria-filled locker room, study finds - CNET
At least in terms of germs, they're the same, according to NASA scientists cataloguing microbes on the space station.
CNET. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
Folded pages of a catalog
Related Directory Page(s)
Catalogs and Brochures News Headlines and News Summaries