This Carpet news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about carpet and area rug news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- WATCH: Carpet python gate-crashes picnic
python gate-crashes picnic, forcing a temporary suspension while the snake slithered across the rug.
ABC News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Kim Jong Un wears sandals and socks as he orders officials to tackle North Korea's difficulties
The dictator, 37, strutted up the red carpet
of a lavish hall wearing what appeared to be black sandals which he bizarrely paired with black socks beneath his formal dark suit and burgundy necktie.
Daily Mail. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- How the extreme high slit dress became the latest trend to take over red carpets
From Pixie Lott to Kimberley Garner, stars in the UK and US wanting to 'own their body confidence' after months in lockdown are daring to bare in slashed dresses with dramatic hip-high slits.
Daily Mail. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Islamic State mother Nicole Jack says 'don't sweep us under carpet'
Nicole Jack, who joined IS in 2015, says she is "out of sight, out of mind" in a camp in Syria.
BBC News. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- On The Red Carpet Presents Latino Storytellers Spotlight on LALIFF
On The Red Carpet
and the Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival are spotlighting seven Latino films and exclusive director interviews.
ABC News. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- How BD Wong Spent Tony Awards Sunday
The actor, a recent transplant to Brooklyn, navigates his new neighborhood while dealing with the chaos of red carpet
New York Times. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx gets $5.18 million for Westlake Village mansion
In Westlake Village, Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx has sold his palatial estate with crimson red walls and cheetah-print carpet
for $5.18 million.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Daniel Craig's last film as James Bond has royal premiere
Daniel Craig joins his co-stars - including members of the royal family - on the red carpet
for his final outing as James Bond.
BBC News. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Prince William, Kate Middleton walk red carpet at 'No Time To Die' premiere in London
"No Time To Die" marks Daniel Craig's last time playing the British spy and is also the franchise's 25th movie.
Fox News. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Royals sparkle at 007 premiere as Daniel Craig 'greatly relieved' new Bond film is finally being shown
Senior royals joined actor Daniel Craig and tennis star Emma Raducanu on the red carpet
for James Bond's long-awaited latest outing.
Sky News. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Marc Anthony and girlfriend Madu Nicola flaunt their love in red carpet debut
The 53-year-old singer looked smitten as he posed for photos with Nicola at the Watsco Center in Florida.
Fox News. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Standing ovations to red carpet returns - five talking points from this year's Emmys
It was a night celebrating the TV shows the world has been watching over the past year, when we have been glued to our favourite programmes more than ever before.
Sky News. Monday, 20 Sep 2021.
- Aurora James, AOC 'tax the rich' dressmaker, a tax deadbeat: Report
“Tax the rich” seems to be just a slogan for some. The rich person who designed Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s slogan-wielding red-carpet gown is reportedly herself a tax deadbeat. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- The must-see fashion from the Emmys 2021 red carpet
The red carpet
is back! Check out our gallery of the best looks from the 2021 Emmys, curated by our fashion experts and updated throughout the event.
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- 2021 Met Gala: Red carpet arrivals on fashion's biggest night
After a pandemic hiatus, the Met Gala returns with the theme "In America: A Lexicon of Fashion."
CBS News. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
Carpets and Rugs News Headlines and News Summaries