This Carbon news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about carbon news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Greta Thunberg's Atlantic trip in 'zero-carbon yacht' may generate more emissions than it saves
On Wednesday, the Swedish eco-campaigner left Plymouth on the Malizia II for a two-week journey to the United Nations headquarters where she will address a climate change meeting.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 17 Aug 2019.
- Researchers refine guidelines for pediatric brain injuries
There are no guidelines on whether a noninvasive method of measuring carbon
dioxide from patients' exhalations, known as end-tidal capnography, is as effective as drawing blood through a child's artery. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Will Carbon Black Continue to Surge Higher?
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor Carbon
Zacks. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Wife of Emiliano Sala's pilot speaks about report findings into crash
Nora Ibbotson (pictured) speaking from her home in Crowle, North Lincolnshire, said it is a 'relief' to be told he was poisoned by carbon
monoxide and the crash was 'out of his control.'
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Argentine soccer player Emiliano Sala exposed to carbon monoxide in fatal plane crash, investigators say
Argentine soccer star Emiliano Sala and his pilot were exposed to dangerous levels of carbon
monoxide before their small plane crashed in the English Channel earlier this year, investigators said Wednesday.
Fox News. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- How buildings can cut 80 percent of their carbon emissions by 2050
Energy use in buildings -- from heating and cooling your home to keeping the lights on in the office -- is responsible for over one-third of all carbon
dioxide emissions in the United States. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Why Carbon Taxes Are So Hard To Pass
Why Americans say they back a carbon
tax, but won't vote for one.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Olympics power firm Aggreko challenged to cut carbon
The Glasgow-based company, which also powers Glastonbury, is increasing its use of solar technology and storage batteries.
BBC News. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Emiliano Sala 'exposed to carbon monoxide in plane crash'
The poisonous gas can cause "dizziness, unconsciousness and death," a report says.
BBC News. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- DTE Energy (DTE) to Promote MIGreenPower Program on Aug 14
DTE Energy's (DTE) MIGreenPower program will enable it to lower carbon
Zacks. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Podcast - Bruno Sarda & CDP Are Pulling The World Back From The Brink Of Climate Change Disaster, Part 1
The eco-system, the economies and the responsibilities around carbon
foot print is going to affect us all. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- UN report warns climate change is reducing planet's ability to support humanity
A new report by the United Nations warns that the world's food supply is at risk, and the window to save the planet is closing. CBS News contributing meteorologist Jeff Berardelli explains what we can do to reduce our carbon
CBS News. Sunday, 11 Aug 2019.
- Farmers look to capture carbon as warnings about climate change grow louder
Canadian farmers are cultivating some sustainable farming techniques identified as particularly useful for an industry it concluded must make drastic changes to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
CBC News. Sunday, 11 Aug 2019.
- Cops say Ford vehicles gave them carbon monoxide poisoning
Six Washington state troopers file class-action lawsuit against Ford Motor Company
CBS News. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Give Up Your Gas Stove To Save The Planet? Banning Gas Is The Next Climate Push
As more cities and states try to cut carbon
emissions, natural gas is becoming a target. The city of Berkeley, Calif., just became the first to ban it in new homes, but it may not be the last.
NPR. Monday, 5 Aug 2019.
Carbon Products News Headlines and News Summaries