This Carbon news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about carbon news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Carbon-Negative Food Made From Thin Air? This Science Fiction Idea May Be A Reality Sooner Than You Think
Air Protein aims to transform carbon
dioxide into meat-free meat. In recognition of her work, Dyson was recently awarded the SynBioBeta 2020 Bio-Innovator of the Year Award.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Factors to Pay Attention to Ahead of BP's Q3 Earnings Release
Lower oil prices and reduced hydrocarbon production are likely to have hurt BP plc's (BP) Q3 earnings.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- A British university is testing new low-carbon tech that could cut heating costs
Homes old and new are being fitted with kit designed to make them more efficient.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Is iShares MSCI ACWI Low Carbon Target ETF (CRBN) a Strong ETF Right Now?
Smart Beta ETF report for CRBN
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Lawyers who went after Microsoft in antitrust case say DOJ will have a difficult time succeeding against Google
The Google complaint is far from a carbon
copy of Microsoft's, according to five lawyers involved in that earlier case interviewed by CNBC.
CNBC. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Galactic archaeology
Computational astrophysics study modeled for the first time faint supernovae of metal-free first stars, yielding carbon-enhanced abundance patterns for star formation. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Remnants of Woodland Iroquois Village Discovered in Ontario
Excavations have unearthed 35,000 artifacts, including carbonized corn, ceramics and stone tools
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- A new material for separating CO2 from industrial waste gases, natural gas, or biogas
With a new material, the greenhouse gas carbon
dioxide (CO2) can be specifically separated from industrial waste gases, natural gas, or biogas, and thereby made available for recycling. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- 'Gas gating' mechanism created to continuously pulls CO2 from exhaust fumes
Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology devised a system that could be fitted to industrial machines to cut their emissions and capture carbon
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- China As Climate Change Savior: The Triumph Of Hope Over Experience?
President Xi Jinping recently told the UN that China aims for carbon
neutrality by 2060. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Panera Bread menu to highlight meals with lower carbon footprints
Panera is labeling climate-friendly meals in an effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from food by 2030.
Fox News. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Panera introduces "climate-friendly," low-carbon food items
National chain is first to partner with World Resources Institute in offering meals for environmentally conscious.
CBS News. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- The Explosive Hazard Hiding in an African Lake
Rwanda's Lake Kivu has dense depths packed with methane and carbon
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Global CO2 emissions show biggest ever drop in first half of 2020
dioxide emissions fell by 8.8% in the first six months of this year, the biggest drop for a first half-year period, due to the effects of coronavius-related restrictions, a study showed on Wednesday. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- NASA is getting ready to land on an asteroid that may hold the building blocks of life
With NASA getting ready to land a spacecraft on the asteroid Bennu in just a few short days, the mysterious space rock is already revealing some of its secrets, including the presence of carbon-bearing materials.
Fox News. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
Carbon Products News Headlines and News Summaries