This Carbon news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about carbon news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Diving firm gave eight children carbon monoxide poisoning - but its director AVOIDS jail
Two boys, aged 14 and 15, had to be pulled from The Manchester Grammar School's on-site pool after becoming seriously ill in the water, and a further six pupils were rushed to hospital after the class.
Daily Mail. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- To Invest In Carbon Neutral Bitcoin Mining Is To Invest In Women
As more women around the world enter the crypto space, the need for environmentally conscious bitcoin mining is growing. Greenidge Generation is leading the way.
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Low-carbon hydrogen is not cheap and needs support, says major energy organization
Hydrogen has a broad range of applications and can be produced in a number of ways.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- How To Future-Proof Supply Chains
With international trade shake-ups, uncertain consumer demand plus growing scrutiny of carbon
footprints, Covid-19 was the final nail in the coffin for the old way of managing globalized supply chains. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Is iShares MSCI ACWI Low Carbon Target ETF (CRBN) a Strong ETF Right Now?
Smart Beta ETF report for CRBN
Zacks. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Climate change: Israel to cut 85% of emissions by mid-century
PM Naftali Bennett says the decision will help the country gradually shift to a low-carbon economy.
BBC News. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- Feral Pigs Release 1.1 Million Cars-Worth of Planet-Warming Carbon Dioxide Every Year
The study's results add exacerbating climate change to the list of environmental impacts ascribed to this invasive species
Smithsonian. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Carbon capture is expected to play a pivotal role in the race to net zero emissions. But not everyone agrees
Climate researchers, campaigners and environmental advocacy groups argue that carbon
capture technology is not a solution to the world's' climate challenge.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Men have a bigger carbon footprint than women because they purchase high-emitting goods
Single men, on average, produce 16% more greenhouse emissions than single women, despite males only spending two percent more on goods, a new study reveals.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Olympic Swimmer Says She Was Forced to Leave Son Behind
Carbonell, competing in her third Games, said in an Instagram video that she had been made to choose between her family and her Olympic goal.
New York Times. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Men have a bigger carbon footprint than women, study finds
Even when the sexes spend the same amount of money, men spend more on cars and fuel, which hurts the environment.
CBS News. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- UK considers import taxes to combat 'carbon leakage' but wants global deal
Britain is exploring a radical new set of taxes on high pollution imports into the UK, the trade secretary has told Sky News.
Sky News. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Climate change: US pushes China to make faster carbon cuts
US climate envoy John Kerry says help from China is needed to avoid a dangerous rise in heat.
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Germany Floods: Climate Change Moves to Center of Campaign as Toll Mounts
With more than 160 dead across the region, the receding waters revealed extensive damage as well as deep political divides around how far and fast Germans should go to stem carbon
New York Times. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
Carbon Products News Headlines and News Summaries