This Building Material news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about building material and construction material news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- MDU Resources' (MDU) Arm Acquires McMurry Ready-Mix's Assets
MDU Resources' (MDU) subsidiary Knife River buys the assets of McMurry Ready-Mix to further expand its construction material
Zacks. Thursday, 17 Dec 2020.
- MDU Resources (MDU) Up on 5-Year Investment Plan Announcement
MDU Resources (MDU) announces a five-year capital expenditure plan, which is set to further strengthen the electric delivery and construction materials and services business.
Zacks. Thursday, 26 Nov 2020.
- Father caught fly-tipping building waste from van raced from scene but forgot his teenage SON
The father made the blunder after being spotted leaving general building materials and household items on an industrial estate in Maidenhead, Berkshire
Daily Mail. Friday, 13 Nov 2020.
- Building cities with wood would store half of cement industry's current carbon emissions
A new study has found that shifting to wood as a building construction material
would significantly reduce the environmental impact of building construction. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 2 Nov 2020.
- Species loss affects basis of life of humans
Current species loss also affects our food, water supply, building materials and energy sources. This is confirmed by one of the biggest biodiversity experiments. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 27 Oct 2020.
- JPMorgan predicts a 10% rally for the S&P 500 and names the U.S. sectors to watch
Industrial and construction material
stocks will be among the sectors that will benefit as U.S. markets hit fresh highs over the next year, JPMorgan Private Bank's Grace Peters told CNBC on Tuesday.
CNBC. Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020.
- Building materials powerhouse LafargeHolcim launches its 'green concrete' in the U.S.
The Swiss-headquartered company is one of many firms working on this kind of product.
CNBC. Friday, 24 Jul 2020.
- Wickes owner Travis Perkins plans to shed 2,500 jobs
The UK's largest building materials group has announced plans to cut 2,500 jobs as the coronavirus crisis takes its toll on demand.
Sky News. Monday, 15 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus: SIG constructs stake sale to buyout firm
A public markets deal which has not been seen in London for more than a decade will re-emerge on Friday when SIG, a building materials group, unveils plans to sell a big stake to the buyout firm Clayton Dubilier & Rice (CD&R).
Sky News. Thursday, 28 May 2020.
Building Materials News Headlines and News Summaries