This Builder news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about builders from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- One of Britain top restaurants ordered to tear down pergola after complaint it 'looks like a Jewson'
The wooden structure appeared outside the Dough and Brew and allowed diners to eat outdoors, but furious locals said it looked like a builders
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Earnings Preview: Builders FirstSource (BLDR) Q3 Earnings Expected to Decline
FirstSource (BLDR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Rocket builder Firefly Aerospace aims for first launch from California in late December, CEO says
Firefly Aerospace currently plans for its maiden Alpha rocket launch to happen as early as Dec. 22, CEO Tom Markusic told CNBC.
CNBC. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Home Secretary Priti Patel overrules immigration experts to BLOCK foreign builders from the UK
The Home Secretary rejected suggestion that bricklayers and welders be added to shortage occupation list (SOL) - which helps fill jobs where there are not enough native applications.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Homebuilder Sentiment Hits New High: 5 Solid Stocks to Buy
Major homebuilders like PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM), Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH) and Lennar Corporation (LEN) have been benefiting from the boom in the homebuilding market over the past few months.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- This chef got Covid, got laid off and then became a homebuilder
As housing demand soars, the acute labor shortage in the home construction business is providing new opportunities to unemployed workers in other fields.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Spurred by builder confidence, housing starts rally in September
Privately owned housing starts rose to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.41 million, up 1.9 percent from an August estimate, according to the US Census Bureau.
Inman. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- US pitches Greece on a frigate co-production deal
American shipbuilder Onex, based in Greece, could help construct new frigates for the Hellenic Navy.
Yahoo. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- American SSC Tuatara supercar sets 316 mph speed record on Nevada highway
American supercar builder
SSC has unofficially reclaimed the world's fastest production car title.
Fox News. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Women at the Peace Table Yields Better Results. Why Is It Still So Rare?
Women peace builders
and women-led organizations are often the ones running toward the problem while everyone else is running away, says the author Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini.
New York Times. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- California man creates epic Metallica-themed Halloween light show at home
Tom BetGeorge, resident builder
of the light show, says he spent more than 80 hours making sure every note of Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' is represented in the sequence.
ABC News. Saturday, 10 Oct 2020.
- Developer Galliard Homes lays foundations for £1bn sale
The largest shareholder in Galliard Homes, one of London's leading housebuilders, is exploring a sale of the company that bankers believe could value it at close to £1bn.
Sky News. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- MoxiWorks launches tool to predict number of home sales
The new prediction model will run on a monthly basis to forecast the number of U.S. home sales two months in advance based on data from the company's presentation builder, MoxiPresent.
Inman. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- How To Trade Homebuilder Stocks In A Strong Housing Market
Here are key housing statistics and how to trade five homebuilder stocks.
Forbes. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Create a Custom Business Website With This Easy-to-Use Builder
Wire-framing is simplified with Blueprints Website Builder.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 4 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries