This Builder news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about builders from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Confidence Builders: How Women Demonstrate And Cultivate Confidence
Research shows that women struggle with confidence early in their careers. Confidence is not a fixed trait but a skill that can be cultivated and continuously developed.
Forbes. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Rising rates to hit housing demand, builder says
Housebuilder Crest Nicholson warns of a further slowdown as it reports lower sales and profits.
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Meritage Homes (MTH) Surges 39.6% YTD: Will the Momentum Last?
Meritage Homes' (MTH) strategic shift to a pure-play entry-level and first-move-up builder
is expected to drive growth amid industry headwinds.
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR) Hits Fresh High: Is There Still Room to Run?
FirstSource (BLDR) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- I was told I wouldn't live past 40 - now I'm a BODYBUILDER at age 66
Julia Linn, who lives in the US, was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when she was just 11 - a condition that caused a host of other serious complications, including blindness, kidney failure, and heart disease.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- SphereBuilder, another social media engine or something more? Tech Review
SphereBuilder offers listing marketing, marketing analytics, ideas for improving your online presence and a host of features to produce and measure digital marketing.
Inman. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- Altnet strains show in collapse of rural fibre player Broadway Partners
The growing financial strain on Britain's army of fibre broadband infrastructure providers has claimed its first casualty in the form of a rural network builder
in Scotland and Wales.
Sky News. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Looking to buy a newly built home? Good luck finding one.
finished only 70,000 new units nationwide in April, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CBS News. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- Retired builder, 84, caught on Ring doorbell camera trying to damage his neighbour's garden wall
Ex-builder Kevin Lawrence, 84, embarked on a series of late-night sorties to cause damage to Carole Buckley's newly erected garden wall in village in Cheshire.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- 9 Lessons From Unicorn-Builder Marc Andreessen: Insights For Entrepreneurs And Angels
Marc Andreessen is one of the foremost entrepreneurs and financiers of his generation. He built a unicorn and a top VC fund. Here are 9 lessons for growing ventures.
Forbes. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- "Superstar" Billy Graham, wrestling Hall of Famer, dead at 79, WWE says
The WWE says Graham was "perhaps the single-most influential performer" in its history, known for his "flashy fashion style, over-the-top interviews and bodybuilder physique."
CBS News. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- Homebuilder sentiment pulls out of negative territory for the first time in nearly a year
It's the fifth straight month of gains and the first reading of builder
sentiment since July that wasn't negative.
CNBC. Tuesday, 16 May 2023.
- Investment giant Apollo in talks about £300m swoop on United Living
One of the world's biggest private equity investors is in talks to buy United Living Group, a social housebuilder and provider of property and infrastructure services.
Sky News. Wednesday, 10 May 2023.
- We're in the AOL phase of artificial intelligence, tech CEO says, as industry raves about A.I.
Sachin Dev Duggal, CEO of Builder.ai, said we've only just begun to see what's possible with AI and that the space is in need of a reality check.
CNBC. Tuesday, 2 May 2023.
- This Industry Is Projected to Boom by the End of 2023: Own This Stock NOW
Despite the macroeconomic challenge, declining mortgage rates and improving homebuilders' sentiments indicate that the housing market might be bouncing back. Homebuilding company M/I Homes (MHO) reported solid fiscal year ...
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 25 Apr 2023.
News Headlines and News Summaries