This Builder news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about builders from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Builders discover 'badly decomposed' body in derelict pub next door to an East End police station
Officers attended the former Simpson pub on Romford Road, Forest Gate, at around 3pm on Friday. Tests will now be carried out on the remains with a post mortem set to take place on October 19.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Keep this L.A. bodybuilder in mind the next time you flex in front of the mirror
Can a body actually turn into a marble statue? Ajay Holbrook will show you how
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) Hits Fresh High: Is There Still Room to Run?
FirstSource (BLDR) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Zacks. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Builders hit by rising prices and shortages of staff and materials
In the latest sign of the problems facing UK firms, research group IHS Markit said its index of activity in the sector hit an eight-month low of 52.6 last month. This was down from 55.2 in August.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Bodybuilder starts non-profit to help brain injury patients
Seven years after he was injured in a violent attack, this bodybuilder is giving back to others recovering from traumatic brain injuries like him.
ABC News. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- Miller Homes picks Rothschild to build case for £1bn sale
The owner of Miller Homes, one of Britain's 10 largest housebuilders, is preparing to put the business up for sale amid surging valuations in the sector.
Sky News. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- Beware Professional Services Workers: Robots Are Coming For Your Job Too!
For the most part, the biggest fears of many during this period of rapid technology advancement has been that blue collar positions, the laborers and builders
of the world, would be the ones finding their positions threatened the most.
Forbes. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Is American Funds Cap Income Builder A (CAIBX) a Strong Mutual Fund Pick Right Now?
Mutual Fund Report for CAIBX
Zacks. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Amtrak Derailment: At Least 50 Hurt in Montana, Official Says
The derailment, involving eight cars of the Empire Builder
train, happened near Joplin, Mont., on Saturday afternoon.
New York Times. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
- Germany elections: Merkel backs 'bridge-builder' Laschet as successor
The outgoing leader strongly endorses her party's candidate Armin Laschet in an unusually tight race.
BBC News. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- Opendoor launches partnership with new-home platform BDX
Opendoor is digging into the new home market through a partnership with Builders
Digital Experience, the owners of the new home search platform NewHomeSource. ...
Inman. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- Builder confidence rebounds after 3 months of declines
Prices for softwood lumber and some other building materials ease, but workers remain in short supply, according to the National Association of Home Builders.
Inman. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- Homebuilder sentiment improves for first time in three months after a big drop in lumber prices
Homebuilder sentiment improved for the first time in three months as lumber prices eased.
CNBC. Monday, 20 Sep 2021.
- America is short more than 5 million homes, and builders can't make up the difference
The supply of homes for sale is near a record low, and the gap between supply and demand is widening as homebuilders struggle to keep up.
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- Autonomous Sea-Going Tug Boat Odyssey Gets Ready To Launch
The project, named Machine Odyssey in a tribute to Homer's epic poem, will take a sea going tug built by Dutch shipbuilders Damen Shipyards from Hamburg, Germany around Denmark.
Forbes. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries