This Brick news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about bricks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Why P.F. Candle Company Is Expanding Their Brick-And-Mortar Stores During This Unlikely Time
Pumphrey tries to recreate the feeling of specific places, such as a hike in the Redwood mountains into her products. Since scent is most strongly connected to memories, they become a vessel that sets the tone of a day or evening.
Forbes. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- 'Like a brick hit me in the head': Man speaks after 450-pound bear attacks him inside home
A bear on a mission for something to eat turned into a home invasion and a scary encounter for one man.
ABC News. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- Alderman Raymond Lopez says bricks thrown through windows of his Brighton Park home
A Chicago alderman says vandals threw bricks
into his Brighton Park home and set his neighbor's garage on fire Thursday.
ABC News. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Brick Boys: Afghan Kids Toil For Construction Industry
A 14-year-old boy called Shukrullah makes 500 bricks
a day in 40-degree heat. At this Afghan brick
factory in Faryab Province, more than half of the workers are children.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Britain concreted over green fields equivalent to the size of Dorset in the past 25 years
Research showed that 967 square miles of grassland - around the size of Dorset - were lost, and 433 square miles of farmland were covered in tarmac, cement and bricks
in urban development.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Brooks Brothers, Ann Taylor parent file for bankruptcy
Brooks Brothers and Ann Taylor parent Ascena Retail joined a growing list of retailers filing for bankruptcy as the coronavirus continues to put pressure on brick
and mortar stores. The Final Round panel breaks down the details.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Green Brick Partners (GRBK) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 7.2%
Partners (GRBK) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 7% on the day, amid huge volumes.
Zacks. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Harvick wins Brickyard 400 after late Hamlin crash
Kevin Harvick won his third Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Sunday after Denny Hamlin crashed with seven laps remaining.
ESPN. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- White City: Police officers hurt breaking up illegal music event
and other missiles were thrown as officers tried to disperse the gathering in west London.
BBC News. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- 3 Bargain Brick-And-Mortar Dividends For Wave Two
As with any shakeup, there will be winners and losers.
Forbes. Saturday, 4 Jul 2020.
- Corey LaJoie to drive 'Trump 2020' car in Brickyard 400 NASCAR race
It won't all be "Black Lives Matter" messaging at Sunday's NASCAR race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Corey LaJoie's No. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- NASCAR driver will debut a Trump 2020 car in Brickyard 400 race against Bubba Wallace
Corey LaJoie, 28, will take to the tracks Sunday in a newly painted Ford Mustang with 'Trump 2020' splashed across the hood and rear-quarter panels at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Sunday.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Roman-Era Structures Found Near Sphinx-Lined Egyptian Avenue
Excavations at Kebbash Road revealed circular ovens, a mud-brick wall and a sandstone wall
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Microsoft (MSFT) Closes Physical Stores, Takes Digital Path
Microsoft (MSFT) to close brick-and-mortar outlets as a part of rethinking digital retail strategy. The company is touted to have acceded to dominance enjoyed by Apple Stores.
Zacks. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Recipe: Guy Fieri's Brick Burger
The host of Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" prepares a grilling staple in a unique way: pressed like a panini
CBS News. Sunday, 28 Jun 2020.
Brick Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries