This Brick news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about bricks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- U.S. abortion clinics face surge of "emboldened" protesters
A new report chronicles a litany of actions that ranged from coordinated trespassing efforts to repeated brick-throwing and an attempted bombing
CBS News. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Dressbarn latest in nationwide retail store closure wave
Dressbarn has announced that it will close all of its about 650 store nationwide, meaning thousands could be out of a job. More and more retailers are closing brick and mortar stores. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Inside the mass exodus at Purplebricks US
The U.K.-based discount brokerage launched in the U.S. in 2017 and has had a massive turnover in leadership roles in recent months.
Inman. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Iran ramps up uranium production, throwing 'a brick on the accelerator' to nuclear threshold
Iran has quadrupled its output of nuclear material amid rising tension with the U.S. and dangerous escalations in the Middle East.
CNBC. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- How the humble brick built the world
Why bricks are still a vital building technology.
BBC News. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Scotland-wide construction worker shortage warn experts
Bricklayers and joiners are among the trades with the biggest shortfall in trained workers says industry group.
BBC News. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Taylor Morrison CEO Sheryl Palmer at Capital Exchange Event: "I am bullish on building"
Taylor Morrison CEO Sheryl Palmer joins incoming Freddie Mac CEO David Brickman, alongside CNBC's Diana Olick at the Capital Exchange, exploring the new realities of real estate. She is "bullish" because of demographics. ...
CNBC. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- This all-terrain, driverless Lego construction vehicle could be our future - CNET
Lego masters from around the world are imagining tomorrow's building equipment, brick by brick.
CNET. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- 3 Reasons Retail Stocks Are Attractive
Retail stocks have been under pressure in recent years as consumers are buying online and moving aware from the tradition brick and mortar stores. Recently, hundreds of stores have closed recently but the ones that are able to survive.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- A Publisher With A Showroom: Hunker Gets A Brick And Mortar Home Base
Hunker goes offline with Hunker House in Venice, CA.
Forbes. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Man claims black bear is bribing his dog with deer bones
This strange story came to light last week when Jesse Jordan took to Twitter blasting his 'idiot' dog, Brickleberry, for taking deer bone bribes from a seemingly clever bear who enjoys raiding the trash.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 12 May 2019.
- Brookfield Zoo's 'Brick Safari' features life-sized animals made out of LEGO bricks
Brookfield Zoo's new summer exhibit, Brick Safari features more than 40 life-sized animals made out of LEGOs.
ABC News. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Life-sized VW camper van made of LEGO is painstakingly built out of 400,000 bricks
Incredible images of the VW T2 Bulli van, which was unveiled at the German leisure and tourism fair 'f.re.e' last week, show exceptional attention to detail.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Walmart Brasil to ditch e-commerce, focus on brick and mortar
Walmart Brasil will close down its e-commerce operation in Latin America's biggest retail market to focus on brick and mortar locations, converting underperforming hypermarkets into wholesale stores.
Reuters. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Academics show how to create a spotlight of sound with LEGO-like bricks
Informatics experts create low-cost directional beams of sound. Using age-old principles of magnifying glasses, lighthouses and telescopes to create state-of-the-art sound. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
Red bricks - ready to use
Related Directory Page(s)
Brick Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries