This Brick news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about bricks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Green Brick Partners (GRBK) Q3 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Partners (GRBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41.67% and 20.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Walmart turns four stores into e-commerce laboratories as online sales surge
Store employees will try out faster ways to restock shelves and pick online orders, as the company tries to better align its brick-and-mortar and e-commerce businesses.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Protests turn violent outside Washington, D.C. police station following death of 20-year old Karon Hylton
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police Department confirmed to FOX News that windows of the station were broken and that rocks and bricks
were thrown at officers. ...
Fox News. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- 3 Reasons Why Green Brick Partners (GRBK) Is a Great Growth Stock
Partners (GRBK) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Zacks. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- The Holiday Season Will Look Very Different This Year
This years holiday season has already begun with retailers putting a greater emphasis on e-commerce as brick
and mortar shoppers practice social distancing.
Forbes. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- North Belfast trouble: Police and fire crews attacked
and bottles were thrown at officers following trouble in north Belfast on Friday night.
BBC News. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Tom Reed, New York Republican, finds dead animal, brick with family member's name at his home
CORNING, N.Y. — An upstate New York congressman said he and his family were threatened with a dead animal and a brick
bearing a family member's name at his home Friday. The brick
and the animal were found at Republican Rep. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Second whistleblower fired from Texas AG Ken Paxton's office after accusing him of bribery
On Tuesday, Blake Brickman, who served as deputy attorney general for policy and strategy for the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, was fired for accusing him of bribery and abuse of office.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Why Female Leaders Are Ahead Of The Curve When It Comes To Running Remote Teams
Among traditional brick-and-mortar companies, the percentage of female CEOs is low, despite corporate and societal efforts to progress towards gender parity, harassment-free workplaces, and pay and promotion equality.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Home Secretary Priti Patel overrules immigration experts to BLOCK foreign builders from the UK
The Home Secretary rejected suggestion that bricklayers and welders be added to shortage occupation list (SOL) - which helps fill jobs where there are not enough native applications.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Best USB-C charger for iPhone 12 2020: Get a new charging brick for your iPhone
USB-C has been here to stay for a while now, and it's a superb standard that can charge countless devices, and transfer data too. However, we're starting
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Yemen war: Mud-brick Seiyun Palace 'at risk of collapse'
Recent heavy rains and flash floods damaged the 19th-Century Seiyun Palace in Hadramawt province.
BBC News. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Holiday jobs: A list of who's hiring and what they pay
The pandemic is accelerating the demise of brick-and-mortar stores, with those engaged in e-commerce faring best.
CBS News. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- 4 Tips for Taking Your Brick-and-Mortar Store to the Online Realm
Whether caused by a global pandemic, economic downturn or simply a change in business model, many stores are taking operations online.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- Millennial Money: Try touchless payment to avoid dirty money
COVID-19 prompts the CDC to advise using touchless payments whenever possible in the brick-and-mortar world.
ABC News. Tuesday, 29 Sep 2020.
Brick Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries