This Brick news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about bricks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 3 Reasons Why Growth Investors Shouldn't Overlook Green Brick Partners (GRBK)
Partners (GRBK) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Zacks. Tuesday, 26 Jan 2021.
- Builder is sacked for sharing pictures of 'laughable' wonky walls and shoddy brickwork
Keith Barker had shared evidence of what appears to be staggeringly uneven brickwork on properties at Persimmon Homes' Lodmoor Sands development in Weymouth.
Daily Mail. Monday, 25 Jan 2021.
- Godiva to shut down all 128 brick-and-mortar stores in North America
The Turkish-owned chocolatier has announced that it will shutter all of its 128 brick-and-mortar locations, including cafes and retail boutiques, across North America by the spring.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 24 Jan 2021.
- From Bangkok to NYC: 5 of the coolest Apple stores around the world
Apple has more than 500 brick-and-mortar retail locations across 25 countries, with some featuring striking architectural designs.
CNBC. Sunday, 17 Jan 2021.
- REPORT: Nearly 300 Bricks Of Cocaine Snagged In Routine Baggage Check From US Virgin Islands
Nearly 300 bricks
of cocaine were seized and 6 people were arrested following a routine baggage check in Florida.
Daily Caller. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Authorities seize 723 pounds of cocaine at Miami-area airport
Federal authorities seized over 700 pounds of cocaine packed in nearly 300 bricks
off a private plane at an airport in the Miami area on Tuesday night.
Fox News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Green Brick Partners (GRBK) is an Incredible Growth Stock: 3 Reasons Why
Partners (GRBK) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Zacks. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- Massachusetts man permanently injured after 4 teens throw brick through car windshield in random attack: cops
A Massachusetts man was severely injured when he was hit in the face with a brick
that someone threw through his windshield while he was driving, police said.
Fox News. Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020.
- In Memoriam - A Look At 6 Department Stores That Closed Their Doors In 2020
A brief look at six department stores that closed their doors in 2020 helps describe and define the challenges of brick-and-mortar retail during a year dictated by internet shopping growth and a worldwide pandemic.
Forbes. Sunday, 27 Dec 2020.
- Covid changed shopping forever. Here's what it means for your favorite stores
For years, the rise of e-commerce signaled that stores would become obsolete, but the coronavirus pandemic has given brick-and-mortar a new purpose.
CNBC. Thursday, 24 Dec 2020.
- Woman pulled from car, thrown to ground by Chicago police at Brickyard Mall sues officers and city
Mia Wright, who was dragged from her cousin's car and pinned to the ground by Chicago police officers at Brickyard Mall in May, is suing the officers and the city.
ABC News. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
- Our Digital Lives Drive a Brick-and-Mortar Boom in Data Centers
Developers and investors see more opportunities in commercial real estate as businesses and consumers gobble up more data.
New York Times. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- Deerfield toy company Brick Loot donates 10k toys to foster care, homeless kids ahead of Christmas 2020
Loot will donate thousands of toys to Fill a Heart 4 Kids ahead of Christmas.
ABC News. Saturday, 19 Dec 2020.
- Early Purplebricks backer DN eyes stake in Boomin
An early-stage investor in Purplebricks is in talks to back the online estate agent's former boss as he raises tens of millions of pounds for his latest property venture.
Sky News. Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020.
- Lego Builds First Brick-And-Mortar Store Network In U.S. Airports
The move to open up to 12 stores during the pandemic signals a belief in the travel retail channel and its recovery in 2021 and beyond.
Forbes. Monday, 14 Dec 2020.
Brick Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries