This Brick news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about bricks from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Woman, 25, discovers she has a rare vaginal clamping syndrome that prevented her from having sex
Mary Staud, 25, of Texas, was horrified when a tampon got stuck inside her. Four years later, she tried to consummate her marriage to James, 26. But her vagina felt like a 'brick wall' due to vaginismus.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Shopper is filmed calling African American woman the N-word and telling her to 'go back to Harlem'
Nicki Johnson was grocery shopping in Publix Super Market at the Mary Brickell Village, Miami, when she came into contact with the currently unidentified woman, after the pair collided shopping carts.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- The Future Retail Brand Is A Platform, Not A Brand
The retail world is constantly changing with new technology, evolving brick-and-mortar stores and a greater emphasis placed on experiences over products. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Youngsters still want to buy their cars at dealerships - Roadshow
Despite internet-heavy options, young buyers favor brick-and-mortar stores.
CNET. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- New $97M venture fund to focus on construction technology
and Mortar Ventures, a firm that thinks of itself as the "Fifth Wall of construction," announced Tuesday that it now has nearly $100 million to pour into high tech startups.
Inman. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Brick thrown through windshield of Illinois State Police car in Morgan Park
crashed through the rear windshield of an Illinois State Police squad car Monday morning in the Morgan Park neighborhood, Chicago police said.
ABC News. Monday, 12 Aug 2019.
- WWE SummerSlam 2019 Results: Becky Lynch Defeats Natalya But Has Hit A Brick Wall As Champion
WWE SummerSlam 2019 proved that Becky Lynch's momentum is coming to a screeching halt.
Forbes. Sunday, 11 Aug 2019.
- Legos' "Braille Bricks" aim to help blind children learn
Most kids in America grow up playing with Legos. Now, the iconic toy is being used to help blind children read. The Lego Foundation hopes that "Braille Bricks" will help blind kids learn alongside children who can see. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 11 Aug 2019.
- Lego creates special bricks to teach Braille
To increase literacy among the blind and visually-impaired, special "Braille bricks" help teach the building blocks of language
CBS News. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Foot Locker is opening massive 'Power' stores across the US, with Nike's help
Foot Locker's massive new Power store in NYC marks the first time Nike has put its own technology into another retailer's bricks-and-mortar shop.
CNBC. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Green Brick Partners (GRBK) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
Partners (GRBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.10% and 11.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2019. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Why Best Buy thrives in the US but died in the UK
In the U.S., Best Buy is a rare success story in what has otherwise been a brutal past decade for many brick-and-mortar retailers. But in 2010, the company's expansion into the U.K. ended after just two years. ...
CNBC. Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019.
- 'I was ready to run through a brick wall' - Burns inspired by 2005 Ashes winners
England batsman Rory Burns says a meeting with the Ashes heroes of 2005 inspired him to make his maiden Test century against Australia.
BBC News. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Earnings Preview: Green Brick Partners (GRBK) Q2 Earnings Expected to Decline
Partners (GRBK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- How Physical Stores Can Survive E-Commerce
Size Up Supplements's CEO helps break down three ways for brick-and-mortar businesses to take advantage of the digital landscape.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
Brick Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries