This Bread news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about bread and breads news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Panera adds PIZZA to its menus for the first time ever
There are three different types of flatbread in stores: Cheese, Margherita, and Chipotle Chicken & Bacon. They cost $8 to $9 each.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Oct 2020.
- Panera Bread adds pizza to menus as customers order more delivery and takeout
customers can now buy flatbread pizzas from the sandwich chain.
CNBC. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- Carla Hall Shares Her Top Tips For Making Gingerbread At Home
Skip the store-bought kit and go completely DIY for your gingerbread house this year.
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020.
- Denny's to offer 'Blue Moons Over My Hammy' sandwich made with blue bread on Halloween
The best way to celebrate Halloween is with some unnaturally blue food.
Fox News. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- Ancient Wisdom, Modern Trend: Sprouted Foods Are On The Rise
These plant-based, vegan foods can be found in a range of options, from sprouted wheat and grain bread
to salads containing sprouted lentils, seeds, and peas, to activated nuts.
Forbes. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Personal trainer and fit mum Sophie Guidolin, 31, shares her simple recipe for banana bread waffles
Personal trainer and fit mum Sophie Guidolin has shared her simple recipe for banana bread
waffles - and she said they are perfect for kids' lunchboxes as snacks, as well as afternoon tea.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- Panera Bread becomes first national chain to label entrees as climate friendly
entrees with a "Cool Food Meal" badge have a carbon footprint of less than 5.38 kg of carbon dioxide equivalent.
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
- Panera Bread menu to highlight meals with lower carbon footprints
Panera is labeling climate-friendly meals in an effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from food by 2030.
Fox News. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- A public health researcher is warning that ultra-processed foods like white bread and burgers could damage your heart
New research suggests that even eating a little bit more fresh food could help your heart stay strong.
Yahoo. Monday, 12 Oct 2020.
- Dolly Parton Has Partnered With Williams Sonoma to Launch a Line of Holiday-Themed Home Goods
The popular singer and songwriter is offering cookie baking kits, aprons, and a gingerbread house shaped like the log cabin she grew up in.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Italian food group Newlat joins £100m Hovis pursuit
The Italian food producer behind Buitoni pasta has joined the £100m race to acquire Hovis, the 134-year-old British bread
Sky News. Friday, 2 Oct 2020.
- Subway bread isn't bread, court says
Court rules that the bread
sold by Subway contains too much sugar to be categorized as a "staple food," which is not taxed.
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
- Subway sandwich bread is not legally bread, Irish court rules in tax dispute
Ireland's Supreme Court ruled that the bread
contains so much sugar that it cannot be legally defined as bread
for tax reasons.
ABC News. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
- Subway rolls ruled too sugary to be bread in Ireland
A court says the bread
used in the firm's hot sandwiches must be taxed because of its sugar content.
BBC News. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
- Sourdough Bread Oven, 'Air Freshener' Found at Medieval Irish Monastery
During the 13th century, French monks created a Cistercian community at Beamore in County Meath
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
Bread Suppliers News Headlines and News Summaries