This Bread news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about bread and breads news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 5 pumpkin recipes to get you in the fall mood
Pumpkin pie, soup, cake-like quick breads
and more. Use fresh or canned, and spice up the season with these creative recipes.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- This Retail Holiday Shopping Season, Self-Expression Will Be Trending
From great breads
to great beards our passions have fueled a bevy of online niche retailers. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- Bread Prices Jump 18% in EU, Eurostat Says as War in Ukraine Weighs
The price of bread
rose by almost a fifth in the European Union in August as Russia's invasion of Ukraine, both major exporters of grains and fertilizers, continued to disrupt global markets and headline inflation accelerated. ...
Voice of America. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Antigua's traditional bread shops struggle amid food price hikes
The much loved shops using have been hit hard - but are trying to keep customers happy.
BBC News. Saturday, 3 Sep 2022.
- Tested: Popularity Is Mine While Test-Driving The Savage, Gorgeous 2022 McLaren GT
Cruising for the first time in the 2022 McLaren GT in midtown Manhattan on a recent balmy evening was like being the loaf of bread
a school of fish has just spotted.
Forbes. Thursday, 1 Sep 2022.
- Should You Hold Bread Financial (BFH) Stock in Your Portfolio?
Financial (BFH) stands to gain from solid credit sales performance, proactive risk management, strong consumer payment behavior and a robust capital position.
Zacks. Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022.
- Actor Matty Wilson films his pregnant wife's hilarious breakdown over not owning a bread tin
An Australian actor has shared footage of the hilarious moment his pregnant wife started crying uncontrollably after he didn't buy a bread
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022.
- Panera Bread tests artificial intelligence technology in drive-thru lanes
Two Panera Bread
locations in upstate New York are testing artificial intelligence technology that takes drive-thru orders.
CNBC. Monday, 29 Aug 2022.
- Why are bakers' fortunes on the rise?
What is helping purveyors of bread
and cake bake back better?
BBC News. Saturday, 20 Aug 2022.
- The Dish: Al and Kitty Tait on creating baked goods, new cookbook
In their new book "Breadsong," Kitty Tait and her father Al shared the recipes and love of bread
that brought their family back from the brink. Imtiaz Tyab went to the English town of Watlington to meet them.
CBS News. Friday, 19 Aug 2022.
- Great Harvest Bread Company shares easy-to-make sandwiches for school lunches
Some parents are staring down nine months of packed lunches as kids head back to school.
ABC News. Thursday, 18 Aug 2022.
- Inclusive Kyiv Bakery Feeds Ukrainians Who Experience Food Scarcity
In a very special bakery in Kyiv, thousands of loaves of bread
are being baked every week and sent out to those in need. Anna Kosstutschenko has the story.
Voice of America. Sunday, 14 Aug 2022.
- Bread roll, bun or bap? Scientists reveal Britain's favourite term for its lunchtime loaf
Researchers from Lancaster, York and New York universities have collated terms for a bread
roll in Britain to discover where each one originated, as part of a study on dialects.
Daily Mail. Monday, 1 Aug 2022.
- Bread Financial (BFH) Q2 Earnings Miss, Credit Sales Rise Y/Y
Financial (BFH) Q2 results reflect improved credit sales and higher total non-interest expenses.
Zacks. Thursday, 28 Jul 2022.
- With bread prices skyrocketing, Lebanon waits for crucial wheat imports and international aide
Lebanon's caretaker government is now desperately trying to secure sources of wheat.
CNBC. Wednesday, 27 Jul 2022.
Bread Suppliers News Headlines and News Summaries