This Bread news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about bread and breads news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ultra-processed foods lead to higher calorie consumption and weight gain
People who eat a lot of ultra-processed foods - such as frozen entrees, white bread and canned side dishes - tend to consume more calories than those who eat foods that aren't processed, a new study suggests.
Reuters. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- From Goodfellas to GoodBagels: De Niro stars in Warburtons ad
Robert De Niro will be making bread lovers an offer they can't refuse, after agreeing to appear in the latest Warburtons advert.
Sky News. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- IT consultant who stabbed his wife with bread knife 59 times after Boxing Day row is jailed for life
Laurens Brand stabbed his wife Angela Mittal to death after a Christmas Day feud at their home in Shinfield, Berkshire. Mrs Mittal had sought to divorce Brand for 'physical and emotional abuse', a court heard.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Woman's surprise at Kingsmill loaf full of bread crusts
A loaf full of crusts was not what Timea Ganji "kneaded" as she said her children would not eat them.
BBC News. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- From breakfast cereal to sliced bread suddenly there's added protein in everything
These days, supermarket shelves across the UK are heaving with products claiming to be 'high' in protein or have it 'added' in one way or another.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Breaking bread with rivals leads to more fish on coral reefs
When fishermen and women communicate with their fisher rivals, and cooperate over local environmental problems, they can improve the quality and quantity of fish on coral reefs. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 3 May 2019.
- With Trump rollback, school lunch could get more white bread
After Trump rollback, more white rice and white bread may return to school lunch menus
ABC News. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- When Men Said It Couldn't Be Done, This All-Women Crew of Sailors Said 'Watch Us.'
The Whitbread Round the World yacht race's first all-female crew is profiled in the new documentary 'Maiden.'
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Could This Common Food Preservative Make You Fat?
Propionate helps keep bread from getting moldy. But according to a new study, it may also raise the risk for obesity and diabetes.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
- Premier Inn owner hit by 'acute political uncertainty'
Premier Inn owner Whitbread has warned that demand for its hotel rooms is being hit by an "acute period of political and economic uncertainty in the UK".
Sky News. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Pakistan's 'Tyrion Lannister' longs to fight in battle of Winterfell
As the north prepared for the battle of Winterfell, people in the Pakistani city of Rawalpindi were surprised to see Tyrion Lannister serving flatbread at a local restaurant.
Reuters. Monday, 29 Apr 2019.
- Common Food Preservative Can Make You Fat
Eating a preservative widely used in breads, baked goods, and cheese might trigger metabolic responses that are linked to obesity and diabetes, an early study suggests.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 24 Apr 2019.
- Bowers & Wilkins embraces multiroom tech at last with Formation soundbar and speaker system
After nailing high-quality wireless tech for its headphones, including the superb B&W PX cans, Bowers & Wilkins is ready to embrace it in its bread and
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Hands off: Semi-autonomous 2020 Cadillac CT5 debuts at New York International Auto Show
Brand's new bread and butter sedan.
Fox News. Wednesday, 17 Apr 2019.
- Panera Bread enters the breakfast wars with new strategy
Panera Bread unveils its new breakfast strategy, which includes upgraded coffee and new breakfast wraps.
CNBC. Monday, 15 Apr 2019.
Delicious-tasting whole wheat bread
Related Directory Page(s)
Bread Suppliers News Headlines and News Summaries