This Botanical news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about botanical and botany news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The Huntington's renovated 1911 tea room reopens after a three-year closure
After a three-year closure and 18-month renovation, the Huntington Library, Art Museum and Botanical
Gardens reopens its tea room with an outdoor addition.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 17 May 2023.
- Dragon's Den viewers left in tears over entrepreneur who suffered from terrible nerves
Caroline Sims, from Watford, won praise from viewers of Dragon's Den last night after she appeared on the BBC1 programme to pitch her business Botanycl - despite her nerves.
Daily Mail. Friday, 24 Mar 2023.
- More than HALF of plants native to Britain and Ireland are now in decline, report warns
Continuously rising temperatures are forcing the retreat of plant species that evolved for cooler climates, according to a report published by the Botanical
Society of Britain and Ireland.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 Mar 2023.
- Turmeric, Ginger And Cardamom: Doselva Builds A New Supply Chain For Coffee Farmers In Central America
Startup Doselva not only helps coffee farmers in Central America grow botanical
ingredients for spices to sell to the food industry, but also has established a new, sustainable supply chain system to process and export those materials.
Forbes. Sunday, 26 Feb 2023.
- This tiny, quirky garden is an endearing remnant of old Palm Springs
Garden is an endearing, quirky vestige of old Palm Springs where even the admission price feels like a remnant of the past.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 8 Feb 2023.
- Under a Blanket of Ice, Dallas Arboretum's Tulips, Spring Bulbs Should Be Just Fine
The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical
Garden says their spring bulbs are doing just fine beneath a blanket of ice and snow.
NBC. Tuesday, Jan 31 2023.
Botanical Gardens News Headlines and News Summaries