This Blueprinting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about blueprinting and blueprint news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- A Rescue Plan for the Planet? Watch Our Debate Here.
A virtual event with eight speakers and one question: Has Covid-19 created a blueprint
for combating climate change?
New York Times. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Blueprint Medicines Files NDA to FDA for Pralsetinib in MTC
Medicines (BPMC) files an NDA to the FDA for pralsetinib to treat patients with advanced/metastatic RET mutant medullary thyroid cancer and RET fusion-positive thyroid cancers. Stock up.
Zacks. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- BlackRock Sued by Blueprint for Theft, Racial Discrimination
sues BlackRock (BLK) and New Jersey's DOI for stealing confidential business information and racial discrimination.
Zacks. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- China has a 15-year plan to shape the future of tech. But some call it hype
China Standards 2035 is an ambitious 15-year blueprint
that will lay out Beijing's plans to set the global standards for the next-generation of technologies.
CNBC. Monday, 22 Jun 2020.
- Jamaal Bowman bid to unseat Eliot Engel follows AOC blueprint
Rep. Eliot L. Engel's bruising primary fight to fend off a challenger from the left in New York's 16th Congressional District has become the latest front in the battle between establishment Democrats and the insurgent wing of Rep. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- U.S. unveils vision for more development in national forests
Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue on Friday unveiled what he called a "blueprint" for enabling energy extraction, mining, grazing and logging in federal forests by speeding up environmental reviews and permitting.
Reuters. Friday, 12 Jun 2020.
- Scientists grow 'model' human embryos from stem cells
Scientists have developed a human embryo "blueprint" using human stem cells, in a breakthrough that could provide vital insight into the early stages of infant development, new research showed Thursday. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 12 Jun 2020.
- Embryo-like model created from stem cells provides a 'blueprint' of the human body
The development by researchers from the University of Cambridge will allow experts to study the so-called 'black box' period of human development.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 11 Jun 2020.
- What John Wooden means to coaches in Southern California
John Wooden's teachings still serve as a blueprint
for coaches today. Several coaches of major teams in Southern California share their thoughts on Wooden.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 4 Jun 2020.
- Atomic blueprint of 'molecular machine' reveals role in membrane protein installation
Scientists have revealed the first known atomic structure of a 'molecular machine' responsible for installing critical signaling proteins into cellular membranes. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 3 Jun 2020.
- Near-atomic 'blueprint' reveals inner workings of drug target for cancer, other diseases
Scientists have for the first time described the near-atomic level structure of a molecular pathway that plays critical roles in human development, blood pressure regulation, inflammation and cell death.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 3 Jun 2020.
- The future of flight: Blueprint to make flying safe for the Covid era
Masks, health checks and a limit to on-board movements made up part of the industry guidelines, which also said planes should be regularly disinfected and on-board food be pre-packaged.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 3 Jun 2020.
- New Zealand expects plan for safe travel with Australia in June
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said on Wednesday a draft blueprint
on safely starting travel between New Zealand and Australia will be presented to both governments in early June. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
- The NBA in a bubble: The blueprint for how the league could finish the 2019-20 season
Hope perseveres to eventually declare a 2019-20 NBA champion. ESPN spoke to a range of stakeholders studying the "bubble" concept and compared their concerns with the league's thinking.
ESPN. Monday, 25 May 2020.
- German soccer league Bundesliga returns after pandemic lockdown
Saturday marks the reopening of Germany's Bundesliga soccer league's season, and experts say the major sports organization's return could be a blueprint
for U.S. leagues. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 16 May 2020.
Blueprinting Services News Headlines and News Summaries