This Blueprinting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about blueprinting and blueprint news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Bank Of International Settlements Publishes A Blueprint For Instant Cross Border Payments Called Nexus
Nexus is a proposed scheme and software gateway for connecting Instant Payment Systems across countries to enable cross-border payments.
Forbes. Saturday, 31 Jul 2021.
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Misses on Q2 Earnings & Revenues
Medicines (BPMC) misses estimates for revenues and earnings in the second quarter of 2021. Nevertheless, the company provides encouraging pipeline updates.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Reports Q2 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Medicines (BPMC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.09% and -4.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Influencer Marketing 101: A Blueprint for Running a Successful Campaign
Reach your ideal customers, increase brand awareness and drive sales by collaborating with influencers.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- Biden Aims to Sell Economic Agenda in Ohio Trip
The fate of his infrastructure proposal remains unclear after Senate Republicans rejected a $1 trillion blueprint
in a key test vote Wednesday.
Voice of America. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- 'Show the world': Khabib challenges Islam Makhachev ahead of his first UFC main event
Makhachev tries to follow the championship blueprint
set forth by Khabib and Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov.
ESPN. Saturday, 17 Jul 2021.
- Schumer Warns Democrats to Expect a Busy July
The top Senate Democrat confirmed that he intends to hold votes both on an infrastructure plan and a budget blueprint
that could pave the way for a more expansive economic and social policy bill.
New York Times. Friday, 9 Jul 2021.
- Putting the Science Of Learning And Development Into Action
The new book "Design Principles for Schools" offers a blueprint
for elementary and secondary education.
Forbes. Wednesday, 7 Jul 2021.
- Singapore may STOP counting Covid-19 cases
Singaporean ministers have laid out their vision of the 'new normal' as vaccines reduce the severity of Covid, providing a blueprint
for other world leaders.
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Flexible Work Is Not a New Concept, It's Just Evolving
A look at the recent evolution of flexible staffing and hours-allocation, along with a blueprint
for its amplified success.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Boris defies scientists' fury and will unveil 'Freedom Day' blueprint TODAY
Boris Johnson will signal a sharp shift in approach at a press conference this afternoon, saying people must use their common sense on Covid risks rather than being compelled by the state.
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- How to slow COVID and stop future pandemics? Experts think this blueprint has the answers
Academics have come up with a blueprint
for keeping coronavirus and future pandemics at bay.
Sky News. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- Biden Administration Forms Blueprint to Combat Domestic Extremism
The plan synthesizes recommendations throughout the government that would aim to identify extremists in the United States after years of heightened focus on terrorists abroad.
New York Times. Tuesday, 15 Jun 2021.
- Pete Buttigieg: Joe Biden's budget is bold and responsible
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg pushed back against fiscal concerns over President Biden’s spending plans, saying the $6 trillion budget blueprint
is a “bold” and “responsible budget.” Mr. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 30 May 2021.
- Biden budget would give CDC its biggest funding boost in nearly 20 years
The budget blueprint
for fiscal 2022 would include $8.7 billion in discretionary funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the OMB said.
CNBC. Friday, 28 May 2021.
Blueprinting Services News Headlines and News Summaries