This Blood news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about blood news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Lyft adds two new execs to its roster amid IPO woes - CNET
The ride-hailing company brings in new blood from Google and Facebook.
CNET. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Simple test can tell if you're stressed out
Researchers have developed a new test that can easily and simply measure common stress hormones using sweat, blood, urine or saliva. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Blood pressure, heart rate and sleep: The best iPhone and Apple Watch health devices - CNET
18 devices that sync with Apple health to give you a better picture of health.
CNET. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- FAA inspectors say they're pressured to ignore critical plane problems
"I'm here to make sure there's no blood on my hands"
CBS News. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Lawmaker arrested after allegedly punching his wife
Rep. Doug McLeod was arrested after deputies said he punched his wife in the face and bloodied her nose
CBS News. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- US lawmaker 'punched wife for not undressing quickly enough'
A Mississippi lawmaker allegedly left his wife with a bloody nose in an argument over sex.
BBC News. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Baidu Bloodbath Post Q1: ETFs in Focus
Baidu shares decline on downbeat guidance and analysts' forecast cuts. Will Baidu-heavy ETFs face the same fate?
Zacks. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Added Benefit: Blood Pressure Diet Lowers Risk of Heart Failure
The DASH diet's mission is to fight high blood pressure. But a new study suggests the eating plan may also significantly lower the risk of heart failure in people younger than 75.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Libya crisis: UN warns battle for Tripoli is 'start of a bloody war'
The UN envoy says that unless the flow of arms to Libya stops there could be a descent into chaos.
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Blood proteins help predict risk of developing heart failure
Two blood proteins help predict more accurately the risk for heart attack, stroke and heart failure hospitalization.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Aussie Senator Who Blamed Muslims After Mosque Massacre Loses Election
Fraser Anning, the right-wing Australian senator who said Muslims were the "real cause of bloodshed" after the New Zealand mosque shootings, lost his seat in the elections, The Sydney Morning Herald reported on Sunday.
Newsmax. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- The Colonial Roots Of Pimiento Cheese
A Filipina American discovers her favorite cheesy snack has a bloody origin story.
NPR. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Rigel Initiates Enrollment in Pivotal Blood Disorder Study
Rigel (RIGL) enrolls first patient in a pivotal label expansion study evaluating its approved drug, Tavalisse, in patients with antibody autoimmune hemolytic anemia.
Zacks. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- When My Blood Sugar Crashed While I Was Driving
After her blood sugar crashed while she was driving, causing her to lose control of her car, the author explains what she wishes people understood about diabetes.
Yahoo. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- US regulators approve first ever blood thinner for children to treat heart conditions
On Thursday, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the widely-used injection made by Pfizer, called Fragmin, to be used for pediatric patients over one month old.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
Blood cells (3D rendering)
Related Directory Page(s)
Blood Banks News Headlines and News Summaries