This Blood news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about blood news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Birmingham brawl came after bad blood between neighbouring families following 'wedding bust-up'
EXCLUSIVE: Fresh footage shows young thugs armed with hammers (pictured), baseball bats and huge metal poles as they joined the 30-man melee in Aston, Birmingham, on Thursday.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 17 Aug 2019.
- Researchers refine guidelines for pediatric brain injuries
There are no guidelines on whether a noninvasive method of measuring carbon dioxide from patients' exhalations, known as end-tidal capnography, is as effective as drawing blood
through a child's artery. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Peterloo Massacre 200th anniversary: Stories of the 18 victims who lost their lives
EXCLUSIVE: Today marks the 200th anniversary of the Peterloo Massacre: the bloodiest event on English soil in the 19th century. Here, genealogists piece together the victims' stories.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Londonderry: PSNI treat bonfire material as 'hate incident'
The bonfire had banners and flags about an ex-British soldier facing murder charges over Bloody Sunday.
BBC News. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Non-invasive electrical stimulation alters blood flow in brain tumors
Scientists demonstrated that applying low-intensity electrical stimulation to the brains of patients with tumors resulted in decreased blood
flow within tumors while leaving the rest of the brain unchanged. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- A New Species of Leech Is Discovered Near Washington, D.C.
Smithsonian researcher describes a previously unknown species of olive-green bloodsucker that has three jaws with up to 59 teeth
Smithsonian. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Nuneaton man loses 14 stone after refusing surgery
Jason Anderson had high blood
pressure and was offered a gastric band but refused.
BBC News. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Carnival Row review: Sherlock Holmes meets Tinker Bell in gritty fantasy - CNET
Game of Thrones fans can turn to Amazon Prime Video for a bloody, sexy steampunk tale of fantasy folk in a harsh human world.
CNET. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Are Color-Changing Tattoos The Future Of Health Monitoring?
Scientists in Germany are creating tattoo inks that change color based on the levels of certain health markers in the blood
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Controlling blood pressure may help ward off dementia
Keeping your blood
pressure under control "may be a key to your future brain health," researchers say
CBS News. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Tips for lowering blood pressure, which may cut dementia risk
A study in the Journal of the American Medical Association has found a link between high blood
pressure and dementia
CBS News. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Trump Slams MSNBC Host Donny Deutsch
President Donald Trump mocked Donny Deutsch on Twitter Sunday after the MSNBC host said the president's supporters need to "own the blood
that happens" in reference to the twin mass shootings last weekend.
Newsmax. Sunday, 11 Aug 2019.
- UFC Fight Night 156: Stats And Highlights From Vicente Luque's Bloody Win Over Mike Perry
Vicente Luque and Mike Perry put on a "Fight of the Night" performance in the co-main event of last night's UFC Fight Night 156 fight card from Uruguay.
Forbes. Sunday, 11 Aug 2019.
- Study: DNA Test Could Dramatically Improve Breast Cancer Treatment
Could the DNA from a patient's breast tumor help doctors spot whether stray cancer cells are still in her blood?
Newsmax. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Haemonetics (HAE) Beats on Q1 Earnings, Raises '19 EPS View
Haemonetics (HAE) Q1 performance by all business sections has been impressive, except for BloodCenter.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
Blood Banks News Headlines and News Summaries