This Blood news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about blood news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Innate (IPHA) Gains as Blood Cancer Drug Gets Fast Track Tag
Innate (IPHA) and Sanofi's SAR'579 / IPH6101 get Fast Track Designation in the United States for the treatment of hematological malignancies.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Taylor Swift fans SLAM Elon Musk after he compares singer to 'Napoleon Dynamite in drag'
In the since deleted post the Twitter CEO, 51, shared a snap of the Bad Blood
songstress, 33, next to actor Jon Heder in the 2004 comedy with his ginger perm and thick glasses.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- GOP agenda's momentum threatened by Republican hard-liners upset with McCarthy-Biden debt limit deal
Speaker Kevin McCarthy's debt limit deal has spawned such bad blood
within the House Republican Conference that it threatens to upend the rest of the GOP's agenda for this year.
Washington Times. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Couple 'shaken up' and needing HIV tests after blood-covered intruder breaks into their home
WARNING: Graphic Images. This is the moment an intruder was restrained after breaking into a house in North Baddesley, Southampton, covered in blood
and wearing just underwear.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Penumbra (PEN) Launches New Technology for Blood Clot Removal
Penumbra (PEN) launches Lightning Bolt 7, a new technology that can remove blood
clots faster and more efficiently with modulated aspiration.
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Iowa teen who brutally killed parents sentenced to life in prison
Officers found Ethan Orton covered in blood
after he killed his parents at the family's home in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
CBS News. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Health firm wrongly told hundreds of people they might have cancer
Grail, a biotech firm that makes a blood
test for detecting cancer, blamed the snafu on a technology glitch.
CBS News. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- EXCLUSIVE: House Republicans Introduce Legislation To Protect AM Radio
'AM radio is the lifeblood of information for our farmers and ranchers'
Daily Caller. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Multi-cancer blood test could 'help save thousands of lives'
test that can detect more than 50 types of cancer could speed up diagnosis and "help save thousands of lives" if it is developed successfully, scientists have said.
Sky News. Friday, 2 Jun 2023.
- Multi-cancer blood test shows real promise in NHS study
The Galleri test revealed the correct site of a tumour 85% of the time in a study with 5,000 patients.
BBC News. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- 40 ways to generate leads that work right now
Leads are the lifeblood of any successful real estate business. Here are 40 ways to generate leads that are working right now from Jimmy Burgess. Choose a few, and get started today.
Inman. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Bud Light Bloodbath Drops Anheuser-Busch Stock Into Bear Market Territory
The beverage conglomerate's stock is down 20% since the end of March
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Blood thinners do not reduce miscarriage risk, study suggests
A drug commonly prescribed to pregnant women with an inheritable blood
clotting condition and a history of recurrent miscarriage does not help to reduce their miscarriage risk, new research has found.
Sky News. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Elizabeth Holmes in prison custody to begin 11-year sentence for notorious blood-testing hoax
Disgraced Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes is in custody at the Texas prison where she will spend the next 11 years serving her sentence for overseeing an infamous blood-testing hoax, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
ABC News. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Royal Blood: How not to win over a festival crowd
The band's exit to their set at Radio 1's Big Weekend has caused a lot of controversy.
BBC News. Tuesday, 30 May 2023.
Blood Banks News Headlines and News Summaries