This Beverage news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about beverages from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 4 Soda & Beverage Stocks to Gain From Aluminum Tariff Lift
The soda and beverages industry is set to gain from the removal of aluminum tariffs since it predominantly uses imported aluminum for packaging its products.
Zacks. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Making Food and Beverage a Focal Point in the Hotel Industry | By David Eisen
And while approaches to F&B have changed over time, F&B within the hotel space had historically been a loss leader, an afterthought, with the bulk of revenue derived from rooms. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- TrustYou Launches New Restaurant Feedback Solution With Targeted Features to Drive F&B Revenue
Feedback management expert TrustYou announces the launch of its restaurant tool, in a continuous effort to help the representatives of the food and beverage (F&B) industry succeed based on their online reputation. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Dr. Oz: Get Your Protein Intake Right for a Health Boost
Lately, the world seems obsessed with protein in the diet: protein waters and beverages; the protein-heavy paleo, keto, and Atkins diets; and protein-boosted packaged foods from pancake mix to chips.
Newsmax. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Here are the ways we're different from Starbucks, says CFO of China's Luckin Coffee on IPO day
The CFO China's Luckin Coffee says the tech-based beverage company's business model is setting itself apart from U.S. coffee giant Starbucks.
CNBC. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- How Focusing On An Underserved Industry Propelled Sara Brooks' Public Relation Firm To Success
Sara Brooks, CEO and founder of Covet Public Relations, created an agency that focuses solely on CPG brands in the food, beverage and beauty space. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- How This Social Entrepreneur Is Using Hip-Hop and Food To Inspire Youth
YO STAY HUNGRY is a culinary experience that fuses food, beverage, and hip-hop. The premise is simple: youth are paired with professional chef mentors who support them as they prepare meals quoted in rap lyrics.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Sugary drink sales in Philadelphia fall 38% after city adopted soda tax, study finds
Sales of sugary drinks dropped 38% in Philadelphia after the city implemented a soda tax, partially offset by people buying more sweet beverages in neighboring town, according to a study published Tuesday.
CNBC. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- New York Times piece dubs Aperol Spritz a bad drink as social media users debate beverage
Social media users debated whether the alcohol drink the Aperol Spritz is a good drink following a piece by The New York Times that called the spirit a bad drink.
Fox News. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- New Age Beverages (NBEV) to Post Q1 Earnings: What's in Store?
New Age Beverages (NBEV) first-quarter 2019 results are likely to benefit from brand strength and the Morinda buyout.
Zacks. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Bartender, 27, who 'served a drunk man' is arrested after he went on to shot eight dead
Lindsey Glass, main, is charged with violating a Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code after Spencer Hight's killing spree in 2017. Hight, inset, killed eight people at a football watch party.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- PepsiCo results beat as new CEO's ad push lifts sales
PepsiCo Inc's quarterly sales and profit beat Wall Street estimates on Wednesday, as the beverage maker's advertising and marketing push helped drive sales of its snacks, sparkling waters and low-sugar sodas globally.
Reuters. Friday, 19 Apr 2019.
- Hiatus Tequila Expands to New Markets
NEW YORK - Hiatus Tequila Partners Major Brands Premium Beverage Distributors. Hiatus Now Available Across Missouri, Entering Its First Midwest Market.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- FDA added sugar label could be a cost-effective way to improve health, generate savings
The FDA's mandatory added sugar labeling policy for packaged foods and beverages could generate important health gains and cost-savings for the healthcare system and society, according to a new modeling study.
Science Daily. Monday, 15 Apr 2019.
- Coffee vs. Tea: Which One Is Better for You?
Both beverages have a legion of loyal drinkers, but is one group edging out the other with health benefits?
Yahoo. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
Hot beverage with cinnamon sticks
Related Directory Page(s)
Beverages News Headlines and News Summaries