This Beverage news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about beverages from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Beyond Meat (BYND)-PepsiCo Tie Up for New Plant-Based Snacks
Beyond Meat (BYND) collaborates with PepsiCo to develop a new joint venture entity that will be engaged in producing and marketing plant-based protein snacks and beverages.
Zacks. Wednesday, 27 Jan 2021.
- Food & Beverage ETF (PBJ) Hits 52-Week High
The food and beverage
ETF hit a 52-week high lately. Can it soar further?
Zacks. Wednesday, 27 Jan 2021.
- 5 Food And Beverage Trends Heated Up By Crisis
The confluence of health, social, political and environmental crises is causing consumers to rethink their priorities, and that includes what and how they eat. ...
Forbes. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- LeBron set to sign deal with Pepsi, sources say
LeBron James is expected to promote the Mountain Dew brand, which has become one of the NBA's prime sponsors after PepsiCo took over as its official beverage
partner in 2015.
ESPN. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- 17 Best New, Healthy Vegan Food And Drink Products
From snacks and treats to spicy sauces, vegan ready meals and beverages, here are some of the healthiest and best new vegan product launches, all available nationwide.
Forbes. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Dwayne Johnson and Dany Garcia Add New Energy Drink, ZOA, to Ever-Expanding Portfolio
The dynamic entrepreneurial duo joins forces with fitness coach Dave Rienzi and investment partner John Shulman to foray into the fitness-beverage space.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Pepsi taps Super Bowl halftime show star The Weeknd in new ad teasing the big event
brand is replacing its traditional Super Bowl ad slot with a new campaign to leading up to its halftime show featuring The Weeknd.
CNBC. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Spend less and buy cheaper brands, the plan of more than half of Mexicans by 2021
70% of the participants in a survey published by EY Mexico stated that they will reduce expenses on food, beverages
and other products at least until April of next year.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020.
- Toasting the New Year: Best bubbly for every budget
Kat Hawkins, Beverage
Director of Shaw's Crab House, shares the best bubbly for every budget to toast the new year with.
ABC News. Sunday, 27 Dec 2020.
- Archaeologists unearth ancient 'salad bar' at Pompeii
Valeria Amoretti, a Pompeii staff anthropologist, said 'initial analyses confirm how the painted images represent, at least in part, the foods and beverages
effectively sold inside.'
Daily Mail. Sunday, 27 Dec 2020.
- 'Three martini lunch' tax break may not save many restaurants, advisors say
The $900 billion stimulus relief bill includes a business tax deduction for meals or beverages
provided by a restaurant.
CNBC. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Coca-Cola cutting 2,200 jobs as pandemic hurts sales
Consumption of soda and other beverages
has fallen since stadiums and movie theaters closed due to the pandemic.
CBS News. Friday, 18 Dec 2020.
- Navajo Nation lawmakers consider extending junk food tax
FARMINGTON, N.M. (AP) - Lawmakers on the Navajo Nation are considering a bill to extend a 2% sales tax on unhealthy food and beverages
sold on the reservation. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 1 Dec 2020.
- Chemical compounds in foods can inhibit a key SARS-CoV-2 enzyme, study finds
Chemical compounds in foods or beverages
like green tea, muscadine grapes and dark chocolate can bind to and block the function of a particular enzyme, or protease, in the SARS-CoV-2 virus, according to a new study by plant biologists.
Science Daily. Monday, 30 Nov 2020.
- Indonesia Considers Broad Ban On Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages
Indonesian House of Parliament pushes the Bill on Alcohol Prohibition, but the controversial bill will only worsen illegal liquor problem.
Voice of America. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020.
Beverages News Headlines and News Summaries