This Beauty news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about beauty and beautician news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Will Loyalty Program Drive Ulta Beauty (ULTA) in Q1 Earnings?
Ulta Beauty (ULTA) is expected to gain on strong omnichannel efforts and solid loyalty program in Q1. However, high SG&A costs are a worry.
Zacks. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- Five tech trends shaping the beauty industry
Five tech trends shaping the beauty industry.
BBC News. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Natura agrees to buy Avon, creating a cosmetics powerhouse
Brazil's Natura said on Wednesday it had reached an agreement to buy rival Avon Products via a share swap, creating the world's fourth-largest beauty company with a redoubled focus on direct sales.
CNBC. Thursday, 23 May 2019.
- Avon calling: Cosmetics brand sold to Brazilian beauty retailer
Avon to join a global beauty lineup that includes the Natura, Body Shop and Aesop brands
CBS News. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Lucille Ball's Close Friends Reveal Her Greatest Moments in Life
Lucille Ball knew what it took to entertain and sometimes it meant trading beauty for laughs. That's one of the reasons why she is regarded as a legend and pioneer in comedy, several of her friends reveal. .
Newsmax. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Woman who had hot wax dropped in her eye settles for $400K
A Connecticut woman who got hot wax dropped in her eye at beauty spa has settled a lawsuit against the now-closed business for $400,000
ABC News. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
Ulta Beauty (ULTA) closed the most recent trading day at $347.89, moving +1.59% from the previous trading session.
Zacks. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Desert Island Discs: Pat McGrath on diversity in beauty industry
Multi-millionaire make-up artist Pat McGrath says it is "fantastic" the beauty industry is more diverse.
BBC News. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Men are a multibillion dollar growth opportunity for the beauty industry
The men's personal care industry is predicted to hit $166 billion by 2022, according to Allied Market Research. Last year, men's skin-care products alone saw a more than 7% jump in sales, according to market researcher NPD Group.
CNBC. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- Kim Kardashian West reveals Psalm West as new baby's name
The beauty mogul, reality star, law student and wife of Kanye West took to her social streams to share the first look at their fourth child, born May 9.
ABC News. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- Sunyata Hotel Meili - The Beauty Of Restrain
Berlin - Carved from a former Tibetan home cradled in a remote hillside in Yunnan province, Sunyata Hotel Meili stands as the antithesis to the hyper-consumerism and materialism that drives the modern world. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Australia's lush tropical islands are being suffocated by 414 million pieces of plastic
Once famed for their unspoilt beauty, the Cocos Islands off the coast of Australia were an important stop on the biologist's Beagle voyage in 1836.
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- Mexican investigators say Miss Uruguay was found dead in a house operated by human traffickers
Mexican officials are further investigating the death of a former Miss Uruguay beauty queen, and believe the building where she was found dead in was actually a base for human traffickers.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- How Focusing On An Underserved Industry Propelled Sara Brooks' Public Relation Firm To Success
Sara Brooks, CEO and founder of Covet Public Relations, created an agency that focuses solely on CPG brands in the food, beverage and beauty space. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Skin Essentials For A Golden Summer Glow
Here are the five beauty essentials to add to your summer regiment for a golden summer glow.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
Beautiful young woman
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries