This Beauty news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about beauty and beautician news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Skin Loving Hand Sanitizers By Beauty And Wellness Innovators
Not all hand sanitizers were created equal. Wellness and beauty
brands have recently applied their expertise to create skin purifying formulas that nourish and hydrate skin while keeping you safe.
Forbes. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Watlington Hill: Arrested man 'knew woman' found dead at beauty spot
The death of a woman, whose body was found in woodland, was "not random attack", police say.
BBC News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- How Technology is Revolutionizing Beauty Ecommerce
Emerging technologies like augmented reality and artificial intelligence are keeping beauty
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Watlington Hill: Arrest after woman's body found at beauty spot
The body was found at a National Trust estate and the arrested man is being treated for serious injuries.
BBC News. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Beauty queen, 26, dropped to 6st after battling an invisible illness
Christine Constantine, 26, of Old Swan, Liverpool, dropped to six stone as she battled invisible illness gastroparesis, which stops her stomach from processing food properly.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- AptarGroup (ATR) Suffers From Weak End Markets Amid Pandemic
AptarGroup's (ATR) third-quarter 2020 results are likely to reflect higher demand for pharmaceutical products amid the COVID-19 pandemic. However, weak beauty
products sales will negate these gains.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Woman urges others NOT to have beauty treatments without taking a patch test
Millie Bucknall from Warwickshire, took to TikTok to show how her brow treatment caused her skin to go red and crusty, while her eyes were so swollen that she was unable to open one.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- 'Bad Hair' weaves together horror and Black female beauty standards
Hair can be a real nightmare. Hulu's horror film "Bad Hair" takes that notion a step further with one killer weave.
ABC News. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Poised on Core Priorities Amid Low Traffic
(ULTA) looks well placed on the back of its core strategies, including focus on the omnichannel. However, sluggish traffic and escalated costs amid the pandemic are concerning.
Zacks. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Black Products. Black Shoppers. Black Workers. But Who Owns the Store?
At a Chicago beauty
supply shop, one American dream has come true. Another is still waiting for its chance.
New York Times. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- 23 Prime Day Beauty Deals To Grab Before Midnight: Sunday Riley, Stila, Tata Harper & More
From nourishing cleansers for soothing dry skin to high-tech microdermabrasion devices, here are the best Prime Day beauty
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Gold- and bronze-like paints that don't contain metal
Lustrous metallic paints are used to enhance the beauty
of many products, such as home decorations, cars and artwork. But most of these pigments owe their sheen to flakes of aluminum, copper, zinc or other metals, which have drawbacks. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Doctor fighting coronavirus on front lines will be longest-serving Miss England after pageant postponed
queen has brains and bravery to boot.
Fox News. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- 5-year-old Rhode Island girl battling cancer becomes Disney princess for a day
5-year-old Arianna Taft posed as "Belle" from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" during a magical photoshoot after a photographer learned she was battling kidney cancer.
ABC News. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- NFL Week 4: Broncos Win Sloppy Game Over Jets
A sloppy contest between fairly woeful teams had a few moments of pure beauty
. We focused on those and left out the rest.
New York Times. Friday, 2 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries