This Beauty news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about beauty and beautician news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Chanel Beauty hires first openly transgender model
"I am the first openly trans person to work for the house of Chanel, and I am deeply humbled and proud to represent my community," Teddy Quinlivan said
CBS News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- 8 Nighttime Skincare Products That Will Help Your Skin Looks Its Best Every Morning
Add these products to your nighttime skincare routine for the best beauty
sleep of your life.
Forbes. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Sally Beauty's (SBH) Q2 Earnings Top Estimates, Sales Up Y/Y
Sally Beauty's (SBH) second-quarter fiscal 2021 sales and earnings increased year over year on strength across both the units. However, some pandemic-led store and salon closures are a concern.
Zacks. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Zacks Market Edge Highlights: Sherwin Williams, Ulta Beauty, TripAdvisor, McDonald's and Amazon
Zacks Market Edge Highlights: Sherwin Williams, Ulta Beauty, TripAdvisor, McDonald's and Amazon
Zacks. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- How to pitch billion-dollar retailers like Target, Whole Foods on stocking your million-dollar idea
Entrepreneurs who won deals with retail chains Target, Amazon Whole Foods and Ulta Beauty
on what they learned negotiating with, and against, corporate giants.
CNBC. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Lucinda Franks Dies at 74; Prize-Winning Journalist Broke Molds
She avoided covering beauty
pageants by going to Northern Ireland on her own and was later the first woman to win a Pulitzer for national reporting.
New York Times. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- The Next Step
The Next Step shines a light on small business owners within the food, professional services, direct to consumer, and beauty
industries, whose decisions during uncertain times have helped them grow.
Forbes. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- How 'tiger grass' beauty earned its stripes
Cica sometimes also called tiger grass, can help to repair damaged skin while also keeping it firm and bouncy. Claire Coleman gives verdict on products in the UK that contain the ingredient.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Furious residents lash out at Instagrammers flocking to 'Blue Lagoon' beauty spot in Wales
The enraged residents say social media users are flocking to Margam, near Port Talbot, South Wales, to snap a selfie in front of the stunning deep blue waters of the Brombil Reservoir.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- How to pitch and win deals with big retailers like Target, Whole Foods, Ulta Beauty from entrepreneurs who did it
A diverse set of entrepreneurs who succeeded in getting products into retail chains provide lessons they learned about negotiating with corporate giants.
CNBC. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- Elderly man goes to beauty school to learn to do his wife's makeup
A devoted 79-year-old husband visited a beauty
school to get lessons in hair and make-up to help his "beautiful" wife who can no longer get ready by herself.
Fox News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Texas beauty queen reported missing; police search lake with no results
Texas police are searching for a missing beauty
queen who vanished after her early morning run Tuesday and never made it home in time to prepare her two elementary schoolers for virtual classes, according to police in Irving.
Fox News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- On verge of reopening, Disneyland reawakens Sleeping Beauty castle
The Happiest Place on Earth is getting ready to welcome back visitors for the first time in more a year.
ABC News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Ala. drive-in won't show "Beauty and the Beast" over gay character
The director of Disney's live-action "Beauty and the Beast" re-boot announced this week the movie will feature a gay character. Because of that, owners of an Alabama drive-in say they won't show the movie. Tony Dokoupil reports.
CBS News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- CC Clarke: The mum-shaming on social media is mind-blowing
influencer CC Clarke on dealing with "mum-shaming" from trolls on her social media accounts.
BBC News. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries