This Battery news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about battery and batteries news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hyundai to invest $5.5 billion to build EVs and batteries in Georgia
The operations are expected to open during the first half of 2025, with an annual production capacity of 300,000 vehicles,
CNBC. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- Renault reveals its radical plan to develop hydrogen-electric cars
The Scenic Vision uses a combination of a battery
and electric motor but, innovatively, adds a hydrogen fuel cell that can charge the battery
on the move.
Daily Mail. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- Sysco's (SYY) Latest Move to Enhance Delivery to Aid Growth
Sysco (SYY) and Daimler Truck North America unveil a Letter of Intent to allocate up to around 800 battery
electric Freightliner eCascadia Class 8 tractors to cater to Sysco's U.S. customers by 2026.
Zacks. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- Amazon (AMZN) Boosts Tablet Portfolio With New Fire 7 Devices
Amazon (AMZN) introduces the next-gen Fire 7 and Fire 7 Kids tablets with an extended battery, double RAM and a 30% faster quad-core processor.
Zacks. Thursday, 19 May 2022.
- Audio-Technica ATH-M20xBT wireless headphones offer 60 hours battery life
Audio-Technica has introduced a pair of headphones that offer similar sound properties to its wired studio monitor equivalentsl, but with Bluetooth wireless
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 19 May 2022.
- Einride Unveils Battery-Extending Freight Trailer, New Software Platform
Swedish tech company Einride has taken the wraps off an innovative new e-trailer and major updates to the Saga app suite that powers its systems as the autonomous-electric commercial vehicle company is in the midst of major expansion.
Forbes. Thursday, 19 May 2022.
- AG Perarivalan: India top court frees killer of ex-PM Rajiv Gandhi
AG Perarivalan spent 30 years in jail for procuring batteries
used in the bomb to kill India's former PM.
BBC News. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- EV battery costs could spike 22% by 2026 as raw material shortages drag on
E Source estimates battery
cell prices will surge 22% from 2023 through 2026, peaking at $138 per kilowatt-hour.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- This microcomputer is powered by algae
Scientists are constantly working on new ways to power our technology in environmentally friendly ways. Battery
tech is constantly evolving and the future
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- AG Perarivalan: India top court frees ex-PM Rajiv Gandhi's killer
AG Perarivalan was convicted for procuring batteries
used in the bomb to kill former Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi.
BBC News. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- Researchers Use Algae to Power a Computer for Months
The experiment suggests that cyanobacteria 'batteries' could run small devices
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 17 May 2022.
- Review: Treblab Z7-Pro Headphones Offer Hybrid ANC And Great Sound For Less
Treblab Z7-Pro wireless headphones offer hybrid ANC, extended battery
life, touch controls, and IPX4 water resistance for half the price of leading wireless headphones with active noise cancellation.
Forbes. Sunday, 15 May 2022.
- Fremont battery maker Amprius announces SPAC merger agreement
- Andy Dick arrested for felony sexual battery
An adult male accused Dick of sexually assaulting him at a campground in Orange County, California.
CBS News. Thursday, 12 May 2022.
- Andy Dick arrested for sexual battery on Wednesday that all went downon LIVE STREAM
Police from the Orange County Sheriff's Department swarmed his modest trailer parked at California's O'Neill Regional Park and the moment was broadcast on livestream.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 12 May 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries