This Battery news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about battery and batteries news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- After you use dark mode in these 13 Android apps, you won't ever go back - CNET
Dark mode not only looks good, but it helps save battery
life on your Android phone.
CNET. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Sunrun (RUN) to Report Q4 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Sunrun's (RUN) Q4 results are expected to reflect labor shortages along with increased order for its Brightbox battery
Zacks. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Weir Group to focus on mining after oil losses
Rising demand for battery
metals prompts a shift in the Glasgow-based firm's focus following annual losses.
BBC News. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Indiana mother, 21, is arrested after she's caught slapping her 10-month-old son in video chat
Hannah R. Winch was arrested on domestic battery
and intimidation charges in Indiana on Friday after the video surfaced on social media while cops conducted a welfare check.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Fujifilm X-T4 initial review: Mirrorless boss brings bolder feature set
Although the X-T4 has the same sensor and therefore quality as its X-T3 brother, it features a faster burst mode, new and improved battery, better
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Validating Toolbox to evaluate cognitive processing in people with intellectual disability
Researchers have updated and validated a series of tests in the NIH Toolbox Cognitive Battery
. These tests, delivered on an iPad, can now be used to accurately assess cognitive processing in people with intellectual disability.
Science Daily. Monday, 24 Feb 2020.
- Google Pixelbook Go review: A sublime Chromebook experience
Nimble, lovely to use and great looking, the Pixelbook Go is speedy and has a battery
that lasts all day. It might still be a bit more expensive than
Pocket Lint. Monday, 24 Feb 2020.
- Tesla is developing a battery that will provide vehicles with a 400 miles range on a single charge
New details have confirmed Tesla is working on its largest battery
yet that will provide its Model S and other electric vehicles with more than 400 miles on a single charge (stock).
Daily Mail. Thursday, 20 Feb 2020.
- Coronavirus Is Poised To Disrupt Solar And Battery Storage Sectors
The coronavirus outbreak has already had a significant impact on oil prices. But analysts say that it may also disrupt China's solar panel and battery
Forbes. Thursday, 20 Feb 2020.
- Cobalt supply can meet demand for electric vehicle and electronics batteries
Greater use of electric vehicles might be good for the environment, but further growth hinges on continued availability of critical battery
components such as cobalt. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 19 Feb 2020.
- Solar Battery Market Holds Great Potential: 5 Stocks to Gain
The Global Solar Power Equipment Market is expected to reach $185.5 billion by 2026 from $77 billion in 2017 at CAGR of 11.58%. Here are five stocks likely to gain.
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020.
- Estimating The Carbon Footprint Of Utility-Scale Battery Storage
As utilities combine renewable energy with large battery
storage systems, there has been increasing interest in the carbon footprint of such systems. In this article, I attempt to make that calculation.
Forbes. Sunday, 16 Feb 2020.
- Why Elon Musk's controversial $2 billion Tesla stock offering makes sense
Elon Musk surprised the market a few weeks ago, saying Tesla would not raise capital. Instead, the company plans to raise $2 billion by selling new shares of stock. The deal makes sense as Tesla ramps EV and battery
CNBC. Thursday, 13 Feb 2020.
- Feds warn NHT X1-5 hoverboards sold on Amazon pose fire risk
Consumer Product Safety Commission says Texas company refuses to recall product containing batteries
that can overheat.
CBS News. Wednesday, 12 Feb 2020.
- Chicago man charged after stabbing fellow CTA rider on South Side Red Line platform, police say
A Chicago man is facing felony battery
charges after he stabbed a fellow CTA rider, according to police.
ABC News. Wednesday, 12 Feb 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries