This Battery news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about battery and batteries news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Review: Bluetti AC200MAX Expandable Portable Power Station + B230 Expansion Battery
The Bluetti AC200MAX is an expandable portable power station. It features a high-capacity 2048 Wh LiFePO4 battery
that retains 80% capacity after 3,500 charges. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Eco-friendly hydrogen gas is good for the planet - and investors too
The Hydroflex, retro-fitted by rolling stock company Porterbrook, embodies the aspiration that hydrogen fuel cells can be harnessed to power trains, for which batteries
are not a suitable driving force.
Daily Mail. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Nokia is releasing a new version of its 6310 'brick phone' - and yes, it still has Snake!
HMD Global, the Espoo, Finland-based makers of Nokia phones, said the device would have the original and iconic silhouette of the classic 6310 with its trademark long battery
Daily Mail. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- LG to Pay G.M. $1.9 billion for Battery Flaw That Led to Bolt Recall
General Motors has recalled 141,000 Bolts to replace battery
packs that can catch on fire because of manufacturing defects.
New York Times. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Solving New Cybersecurity Challenges In IoT: Rene Bonvanie, Executive Chairman At Ordr
Rene Bonvanie, a longtime cybersecurity industry executive and an executive-in-residence at Battery
Ventures, has just been appointed executive chairman of Ordr, the cybersecurity platform company.
Forbes. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Google Nest Cam (Outdoor or Indoor, Battery) review: A great flexible security camera
Overall the 2021 Nest Cam is an excellent security camera for indoors or outdoors use, featuring a great blend of design, features and battery-powered
Pocket Lint. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- 3 Electric Vehicle Battery Stocks Wall Street Predicts Will Rally by More Than 70%
The demand for electric vehicle (EV) batteries
continues to grow with the increasing shift toward EVs backed by favorable government policies. Therefore, Wall Street analysts expect electric vehicle battery
Entrepreneur. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Play These ETFs as Lithium Prices Soar
Lithium is proving to be a great beneficiary of the boom in the battery
Zacks. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Attack on Teacher May Have Been Inspired by TikTok Challenge, Police Say
Larrianna Jackson, 18, a student at Covington High School in Louisiana, is a facing a felony battery
charge after she repeatedly punched a teacher, the authorities say.
New York Times. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- Best Nintendo Switch accessories 2021: Essential travel kit, controllers and battery packs to consider
If you're the owner of a Nintendo Switch, or perhaps even the new Switch OLED, there are mountains of accessories to pair with your new console.The bits
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- General Motors' (GM) New Battery Lab to Step Up EV Strides
The capability to build large-format, prototype lithium-metal battery
cells would be the main attraction of General Motors' (GM) Wallace Center.
Zacks. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Nokia tablet launches with 15 hours of battery life and a $250 price tag
HMD Global on Wednesday introduced the Nokia T20, its first tablet.
CNBC. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: A unique design held back by short battery life
The Surface Laptop Studio leaves out the whiz-bang engineering of the Surface Book. It provides more computing power and battery
when working in tablet mode.
CNBC. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Chicago violence: Prosecutors reject charges in deadly gang-related Austin shooting
Police sought to charge all suspects with murder and aggravated battery
ABC News. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Chicago violence: Prosecutors reject charges against 5 in deadly gang-related Austin shooting
Police sought to charge all five suspects with murder and aggravated battery
ABC News. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries