This Banking news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about banking and banker news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- M&As in Banking Sector Jump in April: Will the Trend Continue?
Bank M&As shot up in April. ...
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- 5 Banking ETFs That Have Gained More Than 30% YTD
Let's take a look at some banking
ETFs that have gained more than 30% so far in the year.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Coldwell Banker builds technology products with agents, not just for them
At Coldwell Banker, we build products with agents, not just for them. Coldwell Banker
President & CEO M. Ryan Gorman explains how agent feedback is the secret to creating technology that makes agents more productive.
Inman. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Top agents technology picks
Living an exceptional life means loving what you do, and where you do it. At Coldwell Banker, our technology suite helps agents sell more homes, make more money, and work more efficiently.
Inman. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- How chef Umber Ahmad went from banking to baking
Born to Pakistani immigrants, Umber Ahmad excelled in school and later graduated from MIT. She earned two more degrees before starting a career in investment banking
where one of her business clients was world-famous chef Tom Colicchio. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Banker found drunk in her Jaguar escapes ban as she says she used the car to text a friend in anger
Julie Platt, 52, from Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, was found guilty of being drunk in charge of a car and was given ten points on her licence at Tameside Magistrates Court.
Daily Mail. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Goldman Sachs tells bankers to return to office in June
Staff are being encouraged to return to office-based working when Covid restrictions are lifted.
BBC News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Pot sellers' payment problems
The marijuana business is booming in California. But to the feds, it's still illegal -- which makes banking
the money tough for business owners
CBS News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Big bank exits and fintech upstarts: Ireland's banking landscape is undergoing drastic change
and the arrival of fintech rivals have shifted the dynamics of the Irish banking
CNBC. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- JP Morgan set to launch UK current account in autumn
It will mark JP Morgan's first foray into retail banking
in Britain and comes after its rival Goldman Sachs launched its Marcus savings account in 2018.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- How Apple does M&A: Small and quiet, with no bankers
While big tech rivals routinely strike multi-billion dollar deals, Apple has refined the "acquihire," or strategic purchase of a small company for its staff.
CNBC. Saturday, 1 May 2021.
- Is Amazon Building The Next Generation Bank?
Analyst Melody Brue examines whether or not traditional banking
institutions should be worried about Amazon's financial ambitions.
Forbes. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- These are the 25 best companies to work for according to LinkedIn
The list is made up of 20% of national companies and this year industries such as consumer goods, banking
and the automotive sector predominate.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Chris Paul, UBS, PlayersTV Partner On Two Shows Featuring Star Athletes As Investors
Athlete-backed PlayersTV and banker
UBS are partnering on two series focused on athletes as investors and building financial wealth. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- From PPI and the Priory to pride at exiting bailout: Lloyds's £60m boss signs off
As a place to work, the chief executive's office on the eighth floor of Lloyds Banking
Group's headquarters, at Gresham Street in the City of London, takes some beating.
Sky News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
Banks News Headlines and News Summaries