This Bakery news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about bakery and bakeries news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Greggs faces first loss for 36 years as lockdown bites
chain says it does not expect profits to return to pre-Covid levels until 2022 at the earliest.
BBC News. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- Betty Campbell-Adams, Bronx Evangelist of Carrot Cake, Dies at 65
Ms. Campbell-Adams founded with her husband has won legions of fans all over the world for the Caribbean-infused delicacy that is its specialty.
New York Times. Monday, 28 Dec 2020.
- 'Cake Boss' star Buddy Valastro struggles to ice cake in return to bakery after suffering hand injury
"Cake Boss" star Buddy Valastro struggled to ice a cake in his return to the kitchen after suffering a hand injury.
Fox News. Thursday, 24 Dec 2020.
- Councilwoman Who Wanted Fewer Cars In DC Had Hers Stolen
'Stopped by my neighborhood bakery'
Daily Caller. Friday, 18 Dec 2020.
- Bakery behind Tom Cruise's Christmas cake says he 'kept us in business'
Every Christmas, Cruise, 58, gifts friends, other stars, and executives a White Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake from Doan's Bakery
Daily Mail. Thursday, 17 Dec 2020.
- 10 Inspiring Restaurant And Food Service Business Model Pivots To Survive And Thrive Since Covid
11 inspiring restaurant, bakery
and food service business model pivots since Covid, through flexibility, imagination, and good communication..
Forbes. Thursday, 17 Dec 2020.
- Texas City bakery gives part of their profits to different small business each week
This is what community is all about! Bear Fruit Bakery
gives 25 percent of profits to a different small business each week.
ABC News. Thursday, 3 Dec 2020.
- Vanille Patisserie in Lincoln Park partners with I Grow Chicago to sweeten Thanksgiving for Chicagoans
For every 10 pies sold, a Lincoln Park bakery
plans to donate a pie to charity.
ABC News. Sunday, 22 Nov 2020.
- Audit firm Grant Thornton faces Patisserie Valerie lawsuit
Administrators for the bakery
chain have lodged a claim in the High Court against Grant Thornton for 'negligent audits' of its accounts. Patisserie Valerie collapsed last year.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 22 Nov 2020.
- Iconic Paris bakery Angelina opens first U.S. location in NYC during pandemic
Famous French teahouse and bakery
Angelina open during coronavirus pandemic near New York City's Bryant Park.
Fox News. Tuesday, 17 Nov 2020.
- Greggs to cut 820 jobs amid lockdown sales slump
chain chief says "the battle with Covid hasn't gone away and is intensifying further".
BBC News. Saturday, 14 Nov 2020.
- The Most Exciting New Vietnamese Restaurants In New York City
From a noodle shop to a Vietnamese bakery, these latest additions to NYC's culinary landscape showcase less-explored sides of Vietnamese cuisine.
Forbes. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- McDonald's Spruces Up Menu With New McCafe Bakery Line-up
McDonald's (MCD) adds apple fritters, blueberry muffins and cinnamon rolls to its line-up of bakery
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- McDonald's adds bakery items to menu in push for breakfast customers
McDonald's is adding three baked goods to its permanent menu to bring back breakfast customers.
CNBC. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- Greggs factory staff test positive for coronavirus - but firm issues sausage roll reassurance
chain Greggs has insisted supplies of its sausage rolls will be unaffected after a coronavirus outbreak among factory staff.
Sky News. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
Bakeries News Headlines and News Summaries