This Bakery news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about bakery and bakeries news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 'My bakery lets you take a bite out of celebs'
Funny Face Bakery
shot to fame when Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian posted about its cookies.
BBC News. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Black-owned Chicago bakery Schweet Cheesecake is 'close to perfection'
Black-owned business, Schweet Cheesecake, makes a difference in its community by fostering economic growth in Chicago's Austin neighborhood.
ABC News. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- What This Small Family-Owned Bakery Can Teach Us About Succession Planning
Estate Planners have an endless list of horror stories of how family businesses collapse in three generation, but here is a success story of one family business - a Scottish Bakery
in Detroit Michigan. .
Forbes. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- 1946: British Bakeries Sell Out Before Bread Rationing Begins
Britain rationed many foodstuffs during World War II, but extended rationing to bread only in the lean years immediately after. Bread remained rationed until 1948, and some food rationing continued until 1954.
New York Times. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Naperville family bakery hiring people of all abilities!
A mother-daughter duo started up a bakery
called Moose and Me Bakery
ABC News. Thursday, 1 Jul 2021.
- 7-Eleven and Yum Brands franchisee buys bakery-cafe chain Au Bon Pain
Franchisee Ampex Brands announced Wednesday that it bought the bakery-cafe chain Au Bon Pain.
CNBC. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- Greggs' sales recovery stronger than expected
chain says sales have continued to grow, while car dealership Lookers also enjoys strong trade.
BBC News. Monday, 28 Jun 2021.
- Starbucks CEO denies reports of shortages in cups and coffee
While Starbucks is seeing challenges in bakery
items, the coffee chain is feeling no constraints in its cup and coffee supplies, CEO Kevin Johnson said.
CNBC. Thursday, 24 Jun 2021.
- Too Faced Cosmetics founder partners with Magnolia Bakery to make Birthday Ice Cream Sandwiches
Too Faced founder Jerrod Blandino is celebrating the anniversary of his IGTV series by partnering with Magnolia Bakery
on an episode dedicated to making the bakery's ice cream sandwiches.
Daily Mail. Friday, 11 Jun 2021.
- Customers queue down the block to support Texas bakery hit by backlash over Pride cookies
Confections, in Lufkin, lost followers and had orders cancelled after sharing an image of heart-shaped cookies with rainbow frosting on Facebook on Wednesday to celebrate Pride.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Buys Koffee Kup Bakery's Assets to Aid Growth
Flowers Foods (FLO) acquires assets of Koffee Kup Bakery, Inc. to expand presence in the key Northeast market.
Zacks. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
- Texas bakery sells out of inventory after facing Pride backlash
Confections in Lufkin, Texas sold its entire inventory and received support from across the U.S.
CBS News. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
- These Filipino-Inspired Doughnuts Sell Out In Under A Minute Every Week
The story of Kora, an artisanal doughnut bakery
founded by two fine dining chefs during the pandemic.
Forbes. Thursday, 27 May 2021.
- Family Bakery Shares Filipino Culture With North Texas
The Pandesal Place in Allen creates classic Filipino sweet breads and desserts for DFW to enjoy.
NBC. Tuesday, May 25 2021.
- The Dish: Tartine Bakery's Chad Robertson
Chef Chad Robertson, known as the "bread whisperer," graduated from the Culinary Institute of America with a dual degree in culinary and pastry arts, meeting his future wife and business partner along the way. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 12 May 2021.
Bakeries News Headlines and News Summaries