This Baby news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about baby and babies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- GUY ADAMS visits stores in Wales to investigate bizarre new coronavirus shopping rules
GUY ADAMS: Socks were allowed, but not tights. Baby
clothes could be purchased, but the aisle selling toddler gear was blocked off.
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- Britney Spears' conservatorship keeps her from marrying, having a baby, makeup artist says
Britney Spears and her boyfriend Sam Asghari would likely be married with a child if she weren't under a conservatorship, makeup artist Maxi says.
Fox News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Doha airport in Qatar 'examined women internally' after newborn baby found
Thirteen Australians were reportedly among those inspected after a newborn was found in Doha, Qatar.
BBC News. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Down's syndrome: 'In all honesty we were offered 15 terminations'
Mothers of babies
with Down's syndrome reveal the pressure they felt to terminate their pregnancies.
BBC News. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- L.A. Affairs: I told every guy on the first date, 'I want to have a baby'
Becoming a single mom by choice seemed insane: I was a public schoolteacher, not a lawyer. I didn't even have paid maternity leave. ...
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Irish nurse's body found under bridge hours before baby son was discovered dead at home
An unresponsive seven-month-old baby
was pronounced dead in Dublin on Tuesday, just hours after his mother, nurse Nicola Keane, 34, was found dead under a bridge near a motorway.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Pregnant Kelly Rowland Reveals Details Of Her Cabo Babymoon
Kelly Rowland opens up about what she did on her babymoon at Costa Palmas.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- The 50 Most Searched Halloween Costumes on Google
Plenty of people want to go all out as Baby
Yoda or Beetlejuice, but even more just want to throw on a pointy hat and call it a day.
Mental Floss. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Ex-49er Dana Stubblefield sentenced to 15 years to life
Former San Francisco 49er Dana Stubblefield was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison Thursday for raping a developmentally disabled woman who prosecutors said he lured to his home with the promise of a babysitting job. ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Scientists take major step toward Angelman Syndrome gene therapy
born with a faulty maternal copy of the UBE3A gene will develop Angelman syndrome, a severe neurodevelopmental disorder with no cure and limited treatments. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Hypothyroidism in pregnant mothers linked to ADHD in their children
Low levels of key, body-regulating chemicals in mothers during the first three months of pregnancy may interfere with the baby's brain development, a large study shows.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Dad, baby go viral after they pose for Walmart security camera close-up
When Nick and Ivy Janzen went to their local Walmart with their 5-month-old daughter earlier this week, they had no idea they would go viral.
Fox News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Four Australian Babies Die After Being Denied Lifesaving Heart Surgery And Transfer Due To COVID Travel Restrictions
'We do take it very seriously'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- They give their daughter the name of an Internet company and give her 18 years of free WiFi
The Twifi company announced on Facebook that it would give free internet to whoever named their baby
Twifus (if it was a boy) or Twifia (if it was a girl).
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- 51-year-old mother carries daughter's baby as surrogate
After experiencing fertility issues, Breanna Lockwood decided to consider surrogacy. Her mother, Julie Loving, had been pushing the idea - and volunteered to carry Lockwood's baby
CBS News. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries