This Baby news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about baby and babies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Adorable clip of Elephant making a mess while eating a cake goes viral
The video of a baby
elephant destroying a cake in a Thai sanctuary where he was staying with his grandmother. The clip shows the baby
stepping and sitting on the cake, before spitting it out.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Is a Cambridge president right in warning her students against putting off pregnancy?
When Eve Simmons was a 14-year-old at school, everyone in her year was handed a robotic doll for a three-day experiment in caring for a baby, which she abandoned after only three hours.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Pregnancy: Some women in Wales to get pre-eclampsia test
Paige Thomas lost her baby
to pre-eclampsia and wants tests rolled out for all women.
BBC News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Woman gives birth to 14-pound baby in Arizona: 'A little celebrity'
Cary Patonai gave birth at the Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Arizona.
Fox News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- East Kent baby deaths: Trust was short of staff
An inspection of maternity services in East Kent finds a shortage of midwives and support workers.
BBC News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- WATCH: Baby and his swim lesson instructor are friendship goals
and swim instructor have a heartwarming moment during their swim lesson.
ABC News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Five Cheetah Cubs Born at Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute
Viewers can watch mother cheetah caring for her newborn babies
on a live-streaming webcam
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Parent's Choice Rice Baby Cereal from Walmart recalled due to arsenic
The recall comes after the FDA found high levels of naturally-occurring arsenic during routine testing.
ABC News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Couple Charged With Murder Of Toddler While Babysitting
'Traumatic brain injury and other internal injuries to the child's body'
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Baby cereal sold at Walmart recalled for too much arsenic
FDA says several lots of retailer's Parent's Choice brand tested "above the guidance for naturally occurring inorganic toxin."
CBS News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Texas mom gives birth to twin girls after testing positive for COVID
A San Antonio mom has given birth to two healthy baby
girls despite testing positive for COVID-19.
Fox News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- 40-Year-Old Cold Case of South Dakota Baby Ends With Conviction
Decades after a baby
was found by the road, DNA testing led to criminal charges. On Friday, a woman entered an Alford plea in the case, accepting a guilty plea for manslaughter without admitting to the crime.
New York Times. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Newborn baby rescued after nine hours at sea - as migrant says French police watched them leave
A newborn baby
has been rescued by the RNLI after surviving a nine-hour journey across the Channel made by a group of migrants on Saturday.
Sky News. Saturday, 9 Oct 2021.
- High levels of toxins found in more baby food brands, report says
Legislators are calling for stronger federal standards, but one company is not waiting for the government to step in.
CBS News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Abby Johnson responds to Billie Eilish on abortion: An unborn baby is 'NOT. YOUR. BODY'
News Headlines and News Summaries