This Automation news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about automation news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Teradyne (TER) to Post Q4 Earnings: What's in the Offing?
Teradyne's (TER) fourth-quarter earnings results are expected to reflect solid momentum across Semiconductor Test and Industrial Automation
Zacks. Monday, 24 Jan 2022.
- Who Workflows The Workflows?
The faster we innovate, the harder it is for humans to keep pace. That's where workflow prediction, machine learning, and hyperautomation come in.
Forbes. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- DXC & ServiceNow Expands Partnership on Enterprise Services
DXC Technology (DXC) to accelerate enterprise management services by expanding global partnership with ServiceNow by providing support with its Platform X automation
Zacks. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- AI-Powered Bots May Be The Answer To The Great Resignation And War For Talent
UiPath's mission is to unlock human creativity and potential by empowering workers through automation
Forbes. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Why warehouses are Asia's new hot property
Online retailers are moving to bigger facilities and increasingly relying on automation
to meet demand.
BBC News. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Economists Pin More Blame on Tech for Rising Inequality
Recent research underlines the central role that automation
has played in widening disparities.
New York Times. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Generate steady leads and referrals: 9 systems you need in place by 2022
Whether you're brand new to the biz, you've just had immense growth this year and are playing catchup, or you're simply looking for fresh automation
ideas, here are nine systems every agent can use for a steady stream of referrals.
Inman. Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021.
- Ocrolus will help Blend automate mortgage doc processing
Cloud banking software provider Blend is turning to automation
platform Ocrolus to help it classify documents and capture data submitted with mortgage applications.
Inman. Monday, 8 Nov 2021.
- How Automation Can Change the Face of Your Martech Stack
As B2B marketing technologies evolve, they become increasingly significant for success.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 5 Nov 2021.
- 3 ways robots won in 2021
For all its ups and downs, 2021 has been a phenomenally important year for automation
ZDNet. Wednesday, 3 Nov 2021.
- Walmart-backed robotics group Symbotic in $4.5bn SoftBank SPAC merger
A robotics and automation
company backed by Walmart, the world's biggest store-based retailer, is in talks to merge with a "blank cheque" company set up by the Japanese technology giant SoftBank.
Sky News. Monday, 18 Oct 2021.
- Could computers mark pupils' work to save teachers time? Nadhim Zahawi believes technology may help
UK Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi (pictured) is interested in emerging automation
technology which could in future free up teachers to spend more time in the classroom.
Daily Mail. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Banks could suffer massive wave of job losses, analysts say
About 100,000 jobs could vanish over the next five years due to automation, according to Wells Fargo.
CBS News. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- UK software company Blue Prism agrees $1.5 billion sale to private equity firm Vista
The price for Blue Prism marks a major discount to U.S.-based rivals such as UiPath and Automation
CNBC. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Nicholas Goldberg: Airports to passengers: Do it yourself
My first trip overseas since the pandemic offered a stark reminder of how workers are being replaced by robots and automation
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 27 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries