This Automation news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about automation news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The Future Of Work Now: Intelligent Mortgage Processing At Radius Financial Group
Radius financial group, a mid-size mortgage origination company, has harnessed AI and robotic process automation
to dramatically change the way loans are processed.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Appian (APPN) to Report Q1 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Appian's (APPN) first-quarter 2021 results are anticipated to have benefited from solid demand for its low-code automation
platform and strength in cloud subscription revenues.
Zacks. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- In the wake of COVID, employers are accelerating the use of robots. Where does that leave workers?
Pandemic brought home to managers the high cost of unforeseen disruptions, so they are turning more to automation
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Brooks Automation (BRKS) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?
Brooks (BRKS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Ocado's robotic workforce can fulfil a 50 item order in five minutes, the firm claims
The British online supermarket is now as much a technology company as it is a grocer, licensing its automation
system to retailers around the world.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Feeling Disconnected As A Remote Worker? This Book Author Just Explained Why
Recently, I read a new book about AI and automation
that made me question whether remote work is for me.
Forbes. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
- 5 Ways Lean Teams Can Work Smarter and Get More Done
Make changes through scheduling, automation
and workflow optimization to free up your team to do their very best work.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- Smart Home Tech: How to choose the right home automation protocol
For consumers who want to integrate smart home products into one ecosystem, there are so many different paths to take. ...
Inman. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- China's factories automate as worker shortage looms
An aging population and other factors are forcing companies to pursue automation
or relocation in order to keep production costs low.
CNBC. Friday, 9 Apr 2021.
- SoftBank invests $2.8 billion in Norwegian robotics firm AutoStore
Japanese tech conglomerate SoftBank has acquired 40% of Norwegian warehouse automation
firm AutoStore for $2.8 billion.
CNBC. Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021.
- Is the Future of Manufacturing Automated or Autonomous?
The next revolution in manufacturing goes beyond automation
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021.
- World's first neighborhood entirely of 3D-printed homes is planned for California's Coachella Valley
Rancho Mirage in California will soon be home to teh world's first 3D-printed neighborhood that will feature 15 homes. The $15 million project will use Might Building's robotics and automation
Daily Mail. Monday, 22 Mar 2021.
- Op-Ed: How COVID-19 will change the low-wage labor market permanently
and remote work are likely to displace workers on a much larger scale than economists had expected.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 17 Mar 2021.
- What is Zigbee and why is it important for your smart home?
There's been an explosion in smart home devices over the past few years. What was once referred to as "home automation" and still referred to as "Internet
Pocket Lint. Friday, 29 Jan 2021.
- How multifamily complexes can win the amenity arms race
We know that technology and automation
are necessary to attract tenants to multifamily complexes. But what developers aren't doing is using this interconnectivity to enhance the feeling of community.
Inman. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries