This Automation news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about automation news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How To Start Optimizing Your Business With IT Automation
As technology continues to evolve, embracing automation
is not a question of if but when.
Forbes. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Should You Buy Rockwell Automation (ROK) Ahead of Earnings?
(ROK) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- An RPA Robot For Every Employee At Dentsu?
Dentsu has created a group of "citizen developers" of robotic process automation
solutions, giving it a fast start on automating tasks in its business.
Forbes. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) to Post Q1 Earnings: What to Expect?
Rockwell Automation's (ROK) Q1 results are likely to reflect improvement in its end-markets.
Zacks. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Covid: 'Opportunity as well as threat' from pandemic tech advances
Companies say there has been a rapid increase in automation, robotics and artificial intelligence.
BBC News. Monday, 4 Jan 2021.
- Rocketbot Was Recognized as Second-Best Robotic Process Automation Tool
The latest installment of Gartner's Peer Insight's 'Voice of the Customer' ranks it as a top customer-preferred platform.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
- How multifamily complexes can win the amenity arms race
We know that technology and automation
are necessary to attract tenants to multifamily complexes. But what developers aren't doing is using this interconnectivity to enhance the feeling of community.
Inman. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- Op-ed: 'Investor alpha' is the most important financial strategy for 2021
Wise investors in these times will focus on the "alpha" they can generate by minding four concepts: tax efficiency, savings rate, automation
and portfolio fees.
CNBC. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- 4 automations to help you convert more leads
One of the easiest and most efficient ways to grow your business is to leverage technology to automate and replicate your efforts. ...
Inman. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Low-paid workers face pandemic 'double whammy'
The Commission on Workers and Technology says the pandemic has accelerated the automation
of low paid work.
BBC News. Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020.
- Artificial intelligence helps scientists develop new general models in ecology
of scientific discoveries is here to stay. Among others, a machine-human cooperation found a hitherto unknown general model explaining the relation between the area and age of an island and the number of species it hosts.
Science Daily. Friday, 11 Dec 2020.
- Algorithms and automation: Making new technology faster and cheaper
Additive manufacturing (AM) machinery has advanced over time, however, the necessary software for new machines often lags behind. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 8 Dec 2020.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder With This Data-Focused Excel Training Bundle
Get 13 courses on Excel, machine learning, automation, and more.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 3 Dec 2020.
- Alexa Routines can now include Fire TV devices for more seamless home automation
Amazon has announced that its Alexa Routines offering has expanded to include Fire TV devices.That will make it easier for your to automate a wider range
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 18 Nov 2020.
- Manufacturing industry could improve productivity by 30-40% with better use of data, says automation expert
Firms have to get better at using data when they can't access sites, according to Peter Terwiesch, president of ABB's industrial automation
CNBC. Monday, 9 Nov 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries