This Automation news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about automation news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Peloton Technology Builds on Platooning Service
One of the most widely discussed opportunities for vehicle automation
(outside of passenger vehicles) is in commercial freight applications. There are many ways this technology will influence the sector.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Aug 2019.
- Looking for a Growth Stock? 3 Reasons Why Hollysys Automation (HOLI) is a Solid Choice
(HOLI) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Zacks. Monday, 19 Aug 2019.
- William & Mary business school partners with automation firm
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (AP) - Business students at William & Mary will soon work with technology that automates mundane tasks for businesses and governments. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- RPA In The Real World: Driving Marketing, Analytics, Productivity And Security
Robotic Process Automation
is poised to take off. An in depth look at how businesses use RPA to move improve productivity, marketing and security.
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Emerson (EMR) to Report Q3 Earnings: Beat in the Cards?
Emerson's (EMR) third-quarter fiscal 2019 earnings are likely to gain from strength in the Automation
Solutions and Commercial & Residential Solutions segments.
Zacks. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Yang: Immigrants Not Threat to US Jobs, Automation Is
Andrew Yang said on Wednesday night that immigrants aren't a threat to American jobs, because "you will not find wall to wall immigrants" in factories, "you will find wall to wall ...
Newsmax. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
- Automation name of game when recruiting, says top recruiter
Keith Pike, a broker-owner at RE/MAX Elite ranked the No. 1 recruiter in the US, said during an Inman Connect panel that automation
and systems have kept him on top.
Inman. Monday, 22 Jul 2019.
- These stocks are long-term winners from the automation boom, Citi says
Companies like General Electric, Siemens, and Honeywell are well-positioned to ride the automation
boom, according to Citi.
CNBC. Monday, 22 Jul 2019.
- 5 Automated Email Marketing Messages All Ecommerce Businesses Should Use
Email marketing automation
can save you time and increase revenues. Here are five messages you can set up and start using now.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 19 Jul 2019.
- UK workers who lose jobs to AI will be retrained
The government launches a scheme to retrain workers whose jobs may vanish because of automation
BBC News. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019.
- Women's jobs are twice as likely to be replaced by machines as men's
Around one in ten is in a role with a 'high potential' for automation
such as social care, retail and hospitality. Pictured: A handout image from the British think tank Institute for Public Policy Research.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019.
- Politics of automation: Factory workers and robots
Humans and robots working together in a factory may excite some tech geeks, but worry others who fear job losses.
BBC News. Monday, 15 Jul 2019.
- Using driverless car may make you worse driver, study suggests
The University of Nottingham study looked at 'conditional automation' cars capable of self-driving on motorways and in traffic jams, which will be available on the UK market in a few years.
Daily Mail. Monday, 15 Jul 2019.
- STR Automation Platform Smartbnb Launches Major Upgrade
Smartbnb, the short-term rental guest experience solution, recently announced the launch of a major upgrade in its product. The update comes in response to significant growth in the vacation rental industry and user demand. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 12 Jul 2019.
- How Automations Helps Revenue Teams Manage By Exception
Whether it's one hotel or an entire portfolio, there are certain revenue management tasks that are simply too repetitive and add little value for the time they take. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 12 Jul 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries