This Automation news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about automation news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Sanjib Sahoo Joins Ingram Micro As Chief Digital Officer
In June, Sanjib Sahoo was named executive vice president and chief digital officer of Ingram Micro. His areas of focus will be platform innovation, e-commerce experience and process automation
Forbes. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- Teradyne (TER) to Report Q2 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Teradyne (TER) is likely to have gained from strength in semiconductor test and industrial automation
businesses in Q2. Yet, challenging supply environment might have hurt its performance.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Is a Beat in Store for Rockwell Automation (ROK) in Q3 Earnings?
Rockwell Automation's (ROK) third-quarter results are likely to reflect demand improvement in its end-markets, which are likely to be offset by higher costs.
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Discovering The Secrets Of Automation At Scale
technology can only produce strategic benefits when it's deployed at scale within an enterprise. The key learnings of individuals who have led such efforts are not always obvious and can sometimes be counterintuitive.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Want to Buy a PlayStation 5? Befriend a Bot.
In a pandemic-induced era of scarcity, a bit of automation
can go a long way to obtaining the unobtainable.
New York Times. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Is Automation Hurting Your Business?
Systems and processes can actually work against you if you scale up your supply without corresponding demand.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- Qualia unveils new suite of automated technology
The new automations should help Qualia users communicate more easily, and are also designed to protect against wire fraud.
Inman. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- Pandemic Wave of Automation May Be Bad News for Workers
The need for social distancing led restaurants and grocery stores to seek technological help. That may improve productivity, but could also cost jobs.
New York Times. Saturday, 3 Jul 2021.
- Shaker updates with MLS connectivity and text automation
The software can be scaled from individual agents to brokerages, and centers heavily on collaboration between colleagues, agents and leads as the basis of relationships.
Inman. Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021.
- In the Race Toward Hyperautomation, How Can You Avoid Being Left in the Dust?
Use the increasing fusion of AI and robotics to your business's advantage.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 23 Jun 2021.
- UiPath, robotic process automation startup, tops expectations in first quarterly report
UiPath said it had 104 customers contributing annualized recurring revenue of more than $1 million.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
- How Google is trying to keep advertisers happy while also improving user privacy
Jerry Dischler, vice president and general manager of Ads, said the company is prioritizing privacy, measurement and automation
for the event.
CNBC. Thursday, 27 May 2021.
- What is Zigbee and why is it important for your smart home?
There's been an explosion in smart home devices over the past few years. What was once referred to as "home automation" and still referred to as "Internet
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 26 May 2021.
- From driverless cars to robotic warehouses, China looks to automation to solve population issues
China's labor market faces a number of challenges such as an aging population. Automation
could be one way to help solve some of the issues.
CNBC. Monday, 24 May 2021.
- In the wake of COVID, employers are accelerating the use of robots. Where does that leave workers?
Pandemic brought home to managers the high cost of unforeseen disruptions, so they are turning more to automation
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries