This Automation news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about automation news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Shell (SHEL) Picks Japan's Yokogawa as MAC for Hydrogen project
Shell (SHEL) selects Yokogawa Electric to be the main automation
contractor for the construction of its Holland Hydrogen I plant in the Netherlands.
Zacks. Wednesday, 5 Oct 2022.
- Automation And AI: How To Make The Most Of Your Data
Business leaders are making a renewed commitment to good data hygiene to facilitate sharing and transforming data companywide.
Forbes. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Oracle (ORCL) NetSuite Ups Ante in ERP With New Capabilities
Oracle's (ORCL) NetSuite is adding a host of new features and applications to its cloud-based NetSuite ERP suite, in an effort to enhance its automation
Zacks. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- NetSuite pitches automation, eyes high-growth markets in APAC expansion
Oracle-owned cloud software vendor is looking to expand its operations in markets such as Indonesia and the Philippines, through a stronger partner ecosystem and "full suite" integrated platform that features automation
ZDNet. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Why Automation Should Be A Top Priority For Leadership As You Close Out 2022- Just Ask Siri, The Personification Of It
The number one priority for closing out 2022 and making a real difference in 2023 should be the focus on automation
for five simple reasons. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- EXCLUSIVE: Look inside Walmart's new next-generation fulfillment center in Joliet
The first-of-its-kind facility spans nearly 1.1 million square feet and uses automation
to pack and ship online orders more efficiently.
ABC News. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Chambers returns with startup to disrupt his old company, Cisco Systems
Startup Nile aims to disrupt the networking status quo by using AI, zero-trust security, and automation
so networks can run themselves.
ZDNet. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- Meet the Founder of the Golden Era of Robotics
Learn about the CEO helping scale a $500M food robotics titan and pioneering a new era of automation
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022.
- Starbucks Shares Shift in Strategy, to Automation and Expansion
The coffee giant intends to speed up drink-making and open thousands of additional locations in China over the next three years.
New York Times. Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022.
- The Supply Chain Broke. Robots Are Supposed to Help Fix It.
The companies behind e-commerce are embracing automation
as the means of transcending the limitations of humans.
New York Times. Tuesday, 13 Sep 2022.
- The Company That Says It Is Pioneering the Golden Age of Robotics
is growing and this startup is ready.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022.
- Philips Hue Mimic Presence feature is exactly what Kevin McCallister needed
Philips Hue announced a number of products at technology show IFA in Berlin, as well as some software updates including an automation
feature called Mimic
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 1 Sep 2022.
- What is Zigbee and why is it important for your smart home?
There's been an explosion in smart home devices over the past few years. What was once referred to as "home automation" and still referred to as "Internet
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 9 Aug 2022.
- BoomTown embeds BrokerMint for end-to-end business automation
BoomTown promoted the rollout of fully integrated office oversight capabilities at Inman Connect Las Vegas to an exhibit hall full of current and prospective users on Wednesday.
Inman. Wednesday, 3 Aug 2022.
- A West Coast port worker union is fighting robots. The stakes for the supply chain are high
is an issue in West Coast port worker contract talks. A few decades into a world of automated ports, it's still hard to declare winners and losers.
CNBC. Monday, 25 Jul 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries