This Auto Part news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about auto parts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Trump Delays Auto Tariffs For 6 Months
The Trump administration announced Friday that it will delay tariffs on cars and auto parts imports while it negotiates trade deals with Japan and the European Union.
NPR. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- U.S. Auto Parts (PRTS) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
U.S. Auto Parts (PRTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -100.00% and -3.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2019. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Advance Auto Parts to Report First Quarter 2019 Results on May 22, 2019
RALEIGH, N.C. - Advance Auto Parts, Inc. ... ...
Business Wire. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Stock Market Retreats Off Record Highs as Facebook Prepares to Report Financial Results
Chipotle and O'Reilly Auto Parts will also report after the market closes today.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 24 Apr 2019.
- Meet the homeless Coachella hero who rescued seven puppies dumped in the trash
A homeless Good Samaritan is behind the rescue of seven puppies who were minutes from death in the scorching sun. He pulled them out and left them in full view of nearby NAPA Auto Parts store.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Firefighters respond to Wilmington junk yard fire
Firefighters on Sunday afternoon have responded to a junk yard fire at an auto parts business in Wilmington, near Long Beach California.
Fox News. Sunday, 21 Apr 2019.
- Toyota, SoftBank fund, Denso invest $1 billion in Uber
Japan's top automaker Toyota, auto parts maker Denso and internet company SoftBank's investment fund are investing $1 billion in car-sharing Uber's technology unit, Uber ATG
ABC News. Friday, 19 Apr 2019.
- New North American trade deal modestly boosts U.S. economy, trade panel finds
The new North American free trade pact would modestly boost the U.S. economy, especially auto parts production, but may curb vehicle assembly and limit consumer choice in cars, a hotly anticipated analysis from the U.S. ...
Reuters. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- AutoZone Hits Fresh 52-Week High: What's Behind the Rally?
Fast deliveries and store merchandising of auto parts drive AutoZone's (AZO) growth across DIY and commercial markets.
Zacks. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- Autonomous cars to quadruple vehicle software revenues to $1.2 trillion by 2030: Continental
The need for advanced safety features in automated and autonomous cars will see vehicle software revenues more than quadruple to $1.2 trillion a year by 2030, the head of auto parts supplier Continental said on Tuesday.
Reuters. Tuesday, 2 Apr 2019.
- China Will Continue to Suspend Extra Tariffs on US Vehicles, Auto Parts
China's State Council said on Sunday that the country would continue to suspend additional tariffs on U.S. vehicles and auto parts after April 1, in a goodwill gesture following a U.S. decision to delay tariff hikes on Chinese imports. ...
Newsmax. Sunday, 31 Mar 2019.
- Honda Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles After Air Bag Injures Driver
The defective air bag inflators are supplied by Takata, an auto parts maker that is already part of the largest automotive recall in U.S. history.
NPR. Wednesday, 13 Mar 2019.
- US industrial output tumbled 0.6 percent in January
US industrial production fell 0.6 percent in January, led by a plunge in the making of motor vehicles and auto parts
ABC News. Friday, 15 Feb 2019.
- Ford, VW planning auto partnership announcement: source
Ford and Volkswagen are preparing to announce a strategic partnership, including in areas such as self-driving and electric autos, a person with knowledge of the matter told AFP on Wednesday. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 9 Jan 2019.
- American Accused of Spying in Russia Is Marine Veteran Who Visited Moscow for Wedding, Family Says
Paul Whelan, who worked in corporate security for an auto parts maker, was arrested in Moscow. His family says he was attending a wedding and insists he is innocent.
New York Times. Tuesday, 1 Jan 2019.
Automotive spark plug tip (macro photo)
Related Directory Page(s)
Auto Parts News Headlines and News Summaries