This Auto Part news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto parts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hundreds of Chicago firefighters battle 4-alarm blaze at West Side auto parts warehouse
No one has been reported injured so far.
Fox News. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Up 0.9% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
Advance Auto Parts
(AAP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Advance Auto Parts, Ford, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler and Meritor
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Advance Auto Parts, Ford, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler and Meritor
Zacks. Tuesday, 17 Nov 2020.
- Longtime auto parts maker TOPY finishes Frankfort expansion
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - A car parts manufacturer has completed a $38 million expansion at its Frankfort facility. Topy America Inc. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Do-It-Yourself Auto Repairs Pick Up In The Pandemic
Customer demand for do-it-yourself auto parts
has picked up steam in the coronavirus pandemic, a supplier says.
Forbes. Monday, 31 Aug 2020.
- Former Ford CEO: Smaller auto parts suppliers may need assistance within 60 days
Mark Fields, senior advisor at TPG Capital and former CEO and president of Ford Motors, joins "Squawk Box" to discuss how the coronavirus crisis is hitting the auto industry.
CNBC. Monday, 6 Apr 2020.
- Amazon Alexa's newest home: A Lamborghini sports car - Roadshow
The online retailer also unveils paying for gas with Alexa and more auto partnerships.
CNET. Monday, 6 Jan 2020.
Auto Parts News Headlines and News Summaries