This Auto Part news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto parts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Is Most-Watched Stock Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP) Worth Betting on Now?
Advance Auto Parts
(AAP) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Sep 2022.
- Video shows LAPD confronting man holding an auto part in Leimert Park before officers shoot him
The police shooting of Jermaine Petit in July sparked an outcry and questions about why officers opened fire on someone who officials later admitted was unarmed.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 2 Sep 2022.
- Bosch Is Investing $200 Million To Make Fuel Cells For Hydrogen Trucks In South Carolina
The German industrial giant plans to make the electric power devices at its South Carolina auto parts
plant for Nikola and other truckmakers.
Forbes. Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022.
- Cramer says there's a bull market in these 4 industries. Here are his favorite stocks in them
"I think we've got just a plethora of bull markets," including agriculture and auto parts, the "Mad Money" host said Thursday.
CNBC. Thursday, 25 Aug 2022.
- eBay (EBAY) to Win Auto Parts Customers Via myFitment Buyout
eBay (EBAY) completes the takeover of the myFitment group of companies to strengthen its parts and accessories category.
Zacks. Wednesday, 24 Aug 2022.
- These 4 Auto Part Stocks Look Like Great Investments Now
Despite the continued semiconductor chip shortage and high-interest rates for auto loans, the auto parts
industry is expected to grow significantly this year, driven by solid demand amid an ...
Entrepreneur. Monday, 15 Aug 2022.
- Man shot by LAPD was holding auto part, not gun, police say, as neighbors demand answers
Police initially said the man had a "weapon" before retracting that statement, saying a metal latch actuator was recovered from the scene.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 21 Jul 2022.
- There's a massive pile-up of car, furniture exports bound for U.S. and it's spreading across European ports
Labor battles at German and Dutch ports are causing shipments of key consumer items including cars, auto parts
and Ikea furniture to be delayed.
CNBC. Friday, 1 Jul 2022.
- US 20 crash shuts down roadway in Michigan City after semi spills scrap metal, auto parts
The semi rolled over, blocking traffic, Michigan City and LaPorte County police said.
ABC News. Thursday, 9 Jun 2022.
- Bosch buys the British startup Five and bets on automated driving
The German auto parts
and technology company announced the purchase of Five, a British automated driving startup, although it did not disclose the amount of the transaction.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 15 Apr 2022.
Auto Parts News Headlines and News Summaries