This Auto Part news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto parts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Advance Auto Parts
(AAP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.91% and -1.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2019. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Post Q2 Earnings: What's Up?
Advance Auto Parts
(AAP) Q2 results to gain on footprint expansion. However, high capital expenditures and tough competition make surprise prediction difficult.
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Manchester City and Nissan extend sponsorship deal
Nissan will be the official auto partner to City Football Group teams in the UK, US and Australia.
BBC News. Wednesday, 24 Jul 2019.
- Ford recycles 1.2 billion plastic bottles a year for auto parts
Ford Motors is taking steps to reduce its carbon footprint by recycling plastic bottles and using them to manufacture vehicle parts.
CNBC. Friday, 31 May 2019.
- Stock Market Retreats Off Record Highs as Facebook Prepares to Report Financial Results
Chipotle and O'Reilly Auto Parts
will also report after the market closes today.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 24 Apr 2019.
- Meet the homeless Coachella hero who rescued seven puppies dumped in the trash
A homeless Good Samaritan is behind the rescue of seven puppies who were minutes from death in the scorching sun. He pulled them out and left them in full view of nearby NAPA Auto Parts
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- New North American trade deal modestly boosts U.S. economy, trade panel finds
The new North American free trade pact would modestly boost the U.S. economy, especially auto parts
production, but may curb vehicle assembly and limit consumer choice in cars, a hotly anticipated analysis from the U.S. ...
Reuters. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- Autonomous cars to quadruple vehicle software revenues to $1.2 trillion by 2030: Continental
The need for advanced safety features in automated and autonomous cars will see vehicle software revenues more than quadruple to $1.2 trillion a year by 2030, the head of auto parts
supplier Continental said on Tuesday.
Reuters. Tuesday, 2 Apr 2019.
- Study: Switch to E-cars Will Cost Germany 75,000 Jobs
The growing use of electrified vehicles is expected to cost Germany's crucial car sector some 75,000 jobs by 2030, a study found Tuesday, with smaller auto parts
suppliers set to be worst hit.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 5 Jun 2018.
- U.S. sets public hearings on auto import tariff probe
The federal government said it would hold public hearings on whether the import of vehicles and auto parts
represents national security risks.
AutoNews.com. Tuesday, 29 May 2018.
- Europe closes higher amid earnings; autos gain on China tariff cut; Altice rallies 19%
European stocks closed higher Tuesday, as China said it would reduce tariffs on cars and auto parts
and pressure on Italian markets eased.
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 May 2018.
- Supplier fire ripples across the industry
A magnesium plant fire is the kind of black swan event that's unavoidable in an era when auto parts
often are delivered just hours before they're needed on the assembly line, but prior disasters have taught automakers valuable lessons.
AutoNews.com. Monday, 14 May 2018.
- Tenneco Acquires Federal-Mogul: A New Auto Parts Giant Rises
Excitement is a rare thing in the world of automotive parts. But last week's announcement of Tenneco's potential purchase of Federal-Mogul for USD 5.4 billion was surely a blockbuster moment of 2018.
Forbes. Thursday, 19 Apr 2018.
- NASCAR Monster Energy Cup-O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 Results
1. (8) Kyle Busch, Toyota, 334 laps, 0 rating, 59 points.2. (2) Kevin Harvick, Ford, 334, 0, 45.3. (24) Jamie McMurray, Chevrolet, 334, 0, 38.4. (21) ...
Daily Mail. Sunday, 8 Apr 2018.
- Schnitzer Steel Records 21% Jump in Ferrous Sales Volume
Schnitzer Steel shipped ferrous, non-ferrous and recycled auto parts
to as many as 22 countries during the quarter.
ScrapMonster. Friday, 6 Apr 2018.
Auto Parts News Headlines and News Summaries