This Auto Part news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto parts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Which Auto Stock Should You Invest In? Advance Auto Parts (AAP) vs. Luminar Technologies (LAZR)
The auto parts
industry looks attractive amid uncertain macroeconomic conditions due to its ability to withstand the consequences of an economic slowdown. Given the industry's appeal, let's compare Advance ...
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Advance Auto Parts shares plummet 30% after dismal results, cuts to outlook and dividend
The auto parts
supplier blamed its Q1 results on higher-than-expected costs, inflationary pressure, supply chain problems and lower, unfavorable product mix.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Reports Q1 Earnings: What Key Metrics Have to Say
The headline numbers for Advance Auto Parts
(AAP) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended March 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Zacks. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
Advance Auto Parts
(AAP) closed the most recent trading day at $119.44, moving +1.73% from the previous trading session.
Zacks. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- 3 Auto Parts Stocks Beating the Competition
Despite fears of a recession, the auto parts
industry is well-positioned to grow thanks to its ability to survive various economic cycles. Fundamentally strong industry participants AutoZone (AZO), Genuine ...
Entrepreneur. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- Americans are keeping their cars longer amid sky-high prices, rising interest rates
Rising vehicle ages are good news for aftermarket parts suppliers like AutoZone, O'Reilly Automotive and Advance Auto Parts.
CNBC. Monday, 15 May 2023.
- For Christian Eckes, A Third Chance Means Becoming A Team Leader
A third try is the charm is Craftsman Truck Series driver Christian Eckes. Now competing for McAnally-Hilgemann Racing, Eckes is on the rise. With NAPA Auto Parts
backing the No. ...
Forbes. Friday, 21 Apr 2023.
- Advance Auto Parts Advances Into IndyCar With Sponsorship Deal
Automotive aftermarket retail giant Advance Auto Parts
has signed a deal with IndyCar that runs through 2025. Expect to see the Advance Auto Parts
logo prominently at IndyCar events and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Forbes. Wednesday, 22 Feb 2023.
- California wants to ban the toxic chemical that gives chrome its classic shine
California regulators want to ban a toxic chrome-plating chemical that gives a signature metallic shine to auto parts
and other products.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 26 Jan 2023.
- Video Shows Massive Gun Battle Raging Outside Auto Parts Store As Motorists Cower In Cars
A 27-year-old armed robbery and carjacking suspect was shot by police in an intense gunfight with them.
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 24 Jan 2023.
- Florida fire crews respond after fire breaks out at auto parts yard in Hialeah, just outside Miami
More than 100 Florida firefighters responded to a massive blaze an auto parts
junk yard located in a city just outside of Miami.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 6 Dec 2022.
Auto Parts News Headlines and News Summaries