This Auto Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto insurance and car insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Smart Ways To Save On Car Insurance (and When You Shouldn't)
Car insurance rates have been jacked up lately, so here's advice from an auto expert.
Forbes. Friday, 25 Jun 2021.
- We reveal the ten cheapest cars for 17 year old motorists to insure
Toyota Aygo's are the cheapest car for 17 year olds to insure, new research has revealed. This will be good news for young drivers as car insurance
for their age group is typically very high.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 17 Jun 2021.
- Auto insurance rates rise, but insurers could still qet squeezed by higher costs ahead
Auto insurers refunded $14 billion in premiums last year, according to the Insurance Information Institute. Rates have since stagnated or declined.
CNBC. Saturday, 12 Jun 2021.
- Will Allstate's (ALL) SafeAuto Purchase Aid Its Motor Business?
The acquisition of SafeAuto will capitalize on Allstate's (ALL) earlier buyout of National General and enlarge its share in the Auto insurance market.
Zacks. Wednesday, 2 Jun 2021.
- Changes to whiplash claims process will 'put an end to greedy opportunism'
The cost of a typical annual car insurance
policy could fall by around £35, thanks to new rules on whiplash.
Sky News. Sunday, 30 May 2021.
- How to get cheap car insurance: Ten tips to find the best quotes
One in three motorists pays over the odds for their car insurance
- and the worst thing you can do is simply renew. We reveal ten tips to get the cheapest car insurance
Daily Mail. Friday, 28 May 2021.
- Car insurance: 170,000 claims linked to 'crash for cash' gangs
Villagers are advised to be vigilant about Bradford and Birmingham, where scam hotspots are located.
BBC News. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Bill of the month: Auto and medical insurance still leave balance of tens of thousands
Despite having personal injury protection in his auto insurance
and medical insurance, one man still owed tens of thousands in medical bills after a car accident. Dr. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- Pandemic drives insurance costs down to 'lowest level since 2015'
The cost of the average comprehensive car insurance
policy has fallen to its lowest level since 2015, according to a report which cites the impact of coronavirus lockdowns on motoring.
Sky News. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- What car insurance companies don't tell you about rates
Auto insurance companies claim they can save you money, but in "The Truth About Car Insurance," Consumer Reports says otherwise. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021.
- GM CEO Mary Barra: 'We're just at the beginning' of where company's stock will move
Shares of GM are up 36% this year following a slew of new product announcements, including plans to sell auto insurance
and to shift its lineup to EVs by 2035.
CNBC. Friday, 12 Mar 2021.
Auto Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries