This Auto Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto insurance and car insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Woman Seeks $1 Million From GEICO After Allegedly Getting HPV From Car Sex
Having car insurance
is not one the CDC's recommended ways of protecting against an HPV or any other sexually transmitted infection.
Forbes. Saturday, 9 Oct 2021.
- Save hundreds on your car insurance: Ten ways to cut down the price of your policy today
From switching provider to installing a black box or updating their job title, This is Money reveals ten ways motorists can save on their car insurance
Daily Mail. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- LOOP Raises $21M Series A To Make Car Insurance More Equitable
Today, the car insurance
industry is rife with bias; priced on things many would say has little or nothing to do with their driving. Loop wants to change that.
Forbes. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- How to get cheap car insurance: Ten tips to find the best quotes
One in three motorists pays over the odds for their car insurance
- and the worst thing you can do is simply renew. We reveal ten tips to get the cheapest car insurance
Daily Mail. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- Classic car insurer Hagerty to go public via SPAC in $3 billion deal with Aldel Financial
Classic car insurance
company Hagerty is going public via a special purpose acquisition company, in a deal valued at more than $3 billion.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 Aug 2021.
- Save Time and Energy With AI-Powered Car Insurance
Streamline your entire customer care and claims process with Clearcover.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 5 Aug 2021.
- Auto insurance rates rise, but insurers could still qet squeezed by higher costs ahead
Auto insurers refunded $14 billion in premiums last year, according to the Insurance Information Institute. Rates have since stagnated or declined.
CNBC. Saturday, 12 Jun 2021.
- Will Allstate's (ALL) SafeAuto Purchase Aid Its Motor Business?
The acquisition of SafeAuto will capitalize on Allstate's (ALL) earlier buyout of National General and enlarge its share in the Auto insurance market.
Zacks. Wednesday, 2 Jun 2021.
- Changes to whiplash claims process will 'put an end to greedy opportunism'
The cost of a typical annual car insurance
policy could fall by around £35, thanks to new rules on whiplash.
Sky News. Sunday, 30 May 2021.
- Pandemic drives insurance costs down to 'lowest level since 2015'
The cost of the average comprehensive car insurance
policy has fallen to its lowest level since 2015, according to a report which cites the impact of coronavirus lockdowns on motoring.
Sky News. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
Auto Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries