This Auto Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto insurance and car insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- ANPR car park camera penalties on the rise
In just two years, the number of planning applications to install ANPR cameras in car parks increased by 61 per cent, according to research from Churchill Car Insurance
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- Insurance renewals face curbs to reverse £1.2bn 'loyalty penalty'
The City regulator has announced plans to curb charging practices for automatic home and car insurance
renewals, to help restore "fair value and trust" in the market.
Sky News. Tuesday, 22 Sep 2020.
- ASK TONY: Van crashed into my wall but insurer wants its money back
A van crashed in to my front garden wall, damaging it and my gate railings. I contacted my house insurer, Churchill, to ask it to claim on the driver's car insurance
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 12 Aug 2020.
- Here's exactly what relief auto insurance companies are offering drivers during the coronavirus pandemic
CNBC Make It rounded up a list of what insurance companies are offering to do for drivers during the current coronavirus health crisis.
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 Apr 2020.
- The 10 best car insurance companies in the US - Roadshow
These auto insurance
companies are essential for safe, legal driving.
CNET. Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020.
Auto Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries