This Auto Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto insurance and car insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Online car insurance scams leaving drivers uninsured and facing bans
Reporter FIONA PARKER (pictured) posed as a 22-year-old driver to expose the 'ghost brokers' selling worthless car insurance
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Auto insurance is expected to cost 5% more in 2022. Here's where it's the most and least expensive
For 2022, the average national premium for annual car insurance
is expected to jump 5% to $1,707, up from $1,663 in 2021, research shows.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022.
- New home and car insurance rules mean change in prices
Anyone renewing their policy will pay no more than they would as a new customer from 1 January.
BBC News. Thursday, 30 Dec 2021.
- Car insurance costs hit seven year low but new rules could end cheap deals
New FCA rules will prevent insurers from offering the best deals to new customers only, and this could drive premiums up for many.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 29 Dec 2021.
- Woman Seeks $1 Million From GEICO After Allegedly Getting HPV From Car Sex
Having car insurance
is not one the CDC's recommended ways of protecting against an HPV or any other sexually transmitted infection.
Forbes. Saturday, 9 Oct 2021.
- LOOP Raises $21M Series A To Make Car Insurance More Equitable
Today, the car insurance
industry is rife with bias; priced on things many would say has little or nothing to do with their driving. Loop wants to change that.
Forbes. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Classic car insurer Hagerty to go public via SPAC in $3 billion deal with Aldel Financial
Classic car insurance
company Hagerty is going public via a special purpose acquisition company, in a deal valued at more than $3 billion.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 Aug 2021.
- Save Time and Energy With AI-Powered Car Insurance
Streamline your entire customer care and claims process with Clearcover.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 5 Aug 2021.
- Changes to whiplash claims process will 'put an end to greedy opportunism'
The cost of a typical annual car insurance
policy could fall by around £35, thanks to new rules on whiplash.
Sky News. Sunday, 30 May 2021.
- Pandemic drives insurance costs down to 'lowest level since 2015'
The cost of the average comprehensive car insurance
policy has fallen to its lowest level since 2015, according to a report which cites the impact of coronavirus lockdowns on motoring.
Sky News. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
Auto Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries