This Auto Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto insurance and car insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New car insurance app claims to save good drivers 40% on their premiums
A new car insurer, aimed at young motorists, has said good drivers under its policy could save 40 per cent off their premiums.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Police officers pay the least on their car insurance premiums
Members of the police force pay the least on their car insurance
premiums for their personal vehicles, new research has revealed.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- How young drivers can steer clear of costly car insurance
Insurance costs for drivers in their early 20s can be staggering - after teenagers, young adults have some of the highest car insurance
rates in the country. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 28 Dec 2020.
- Does auto insurance cover presents stolen from your vehicle?
Auto insurance won't cover presents stolen from vehicles, but you can get coverage through homeowner's and renter's policies, experts say.
Fox News. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- These states have the worst drivers, new study says
A new study of fatal accidents has determined that Alaska drivers are the worst in the U.S. The Car Insurance
Comparison report ranked all 50 states and Washington, D.C., on a variety of factors.
Fox News. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
- Automakers Move Into The Insurance Business Thanks To Connectivity
Usage-based insurance is one of the most fundamental changes to the auto insurance
business since it began at the turn of the twentieth century.
Forbes. Friday, 4 Dec 2020.
- GM to offer auto insurance that uses data from connected vehicles to price rates
General Motors is launching its own auto insurance
as a way to generate new revenue using its growing amount of connected vehicles in the U.S.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 Nov 2020.
- This Tech-Forward Company Is Helping People Pay Less for Car Insurance
Check your price in just a few minutes.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 9 Nov 2020.
- Insurance renewals face curbs to reverse £1.2bn 'loyalty penalty'
The City regulator has announced plans to curb charging practices for automatic home and car insurance
renewals, to help restore "fair value and trust" in the market.
Sky News. Tuesday, 22 Sep 2020.
- Here's exactly what relief auto insurance companies are offering drivers during the coronavirus pandemic
CNBC Make It rounded up a list of what insurance companies are offering to do for drivers during the current coronavirus health crisis.
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 Apr 2020.
- The 10 best car insurance companies in the US - Roadshow
These auto insurance
companies are essential for safe, legal driving.
CNET. Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020.
Auto Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries