This Auto Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto insurance and car insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Can I get a discount on my car insurance if I'm driving fewer miles?
With millions of motorists being furloughed or stuck inside due to lockdown, this has led to a massive decrease in cars on the road.
Daily Mail. Friday, 12 Jun 2020.
- Accidental car damage claims surge by 39% in England
Car insurance claims have started to rise since restrictions have lifted with Scotland seeing a 12% increase and Wales also seeing a 3% increase, according to Admiral.
Daily Mail. Friday, 5 Jun 2020.
- UPDATE 2-Allstate will likely grant another auto insurance rebate as pandemic cuts driving - CEO
Insurer Allstate Corp. will likely grant an additional rebate to auto insurance
customers due to reduced driving during the coronavirus outbreak, Chief Executive Officer Tom Wilson said in an interview on Tuesday.
Reuters. Tuesday, 5 May 2020.
- Here's exactly what relief auto insurance companies are offering drivers during the coronavirus pandemic
CNBC Make It rounded up a list of what insurance companies are offering to do for drivers during the current coronavirus health crisis.
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 Apr 2020.
- Cincinnati Rewards Customers With Part Premium Amid the Crisis
Cincinnati (CINF) plans to credit premiums to its auto insurance
customers, which, in turn, is likely to relieve clients of financial stress during the pandemic.
Zacks. Tuesday, 14 Apr 2020.
- Hartford Financial's New Premium Payback Plan to Aid Customers
Hartford Financial's (HIG) new premium payback plan will provide 15% refund to customers on their April and May personal auto insurance
Zacks. Monday, 13 Apr 2020.
- The 10 best car insurance companies in the US - Roadshow
These auto insurance
companies are essential for safe, legal driving.
CNET. Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020.
- 'The Zebra' Compares Hundreds of Car Insurance Companies to Help You Get the Best Rate
Stop overpaying for car insurance
by finding the best quote for you.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 12 Mar 2020.
- Do Progressive And Geico Need To Think Like Hurricane Insurers When It Comes To Self-Driving Cars?
Today, auto insurance
manages risk across millions of independent drivers. However, with AVs, the potential for systemic risk is very high due to the same software running in millions of cars. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 20 Feb 2020.
- California tries to curb discrimination in auto insurance pricing
California is amending rules around pricing offered to "affinity groups" so auto insurers can't charge more to people of color and lower-income drivers.
CNBC. Tuesday, 24 Dec 2019.
Auto Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries