This Auto Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto insurance and car insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Car insurance: 170,000 claims linked to 'crash for cash' gangs
Villagers are advised to be vigilant about Bradford and Birmingham, where scam hotspots are located.
BBC News. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Bill of the month: Auto and medical insurance still leave balance of tens of thousands
Despite having personal injury protection in his auto insurance
and medical insurance, one man still owed tens of thousands in medical bills after a car accident. Dr. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- Pandemic drives insurance costs down to 'lowest level since 2015'
The cost of the average comprehensive car insurance
policy has fallen to its lowest level since 2015, according to a report which cites the impact of coronavirus lockdowns on motoring.
Sky News. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- The areas in Britain with the highest number of car insurance accident claims
Sutton and Hemel Hempstead are home to the highest number of drivers who have made accident claims on their car insurance
in the last five years, new research shows.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- What car insurance companies don't tell you about rates
Auto insurance companies claim they can save you money, but in "The Truth About Car Insurance," Consumer Reports says otherwise. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021.
- RAC launches pay per mile car insurance for drivers
The RAC is launching a new, flexible monthly subscription-based car insurance
product aimed at saving money for people who drive under 6,000 miles a year.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 17 Mar 2021.
- GM CEO Mary Barra: 'We're just at the beginning' of where company's stock will move
Shares of GM are up 36% this year following a slew of new product announcements, including plans to sell auto insurance
and to shift its lineup to EVs by 2035.
CNBC. Friday, 12 Mar 2021.
- Car insurance claims plunge as drivers stay at home
The drop in claims is not mirrored in cheaper premiums, but insurers say motorists have been supported.
BBC News. Friday, 12 Mar 2021.
- Auto Insurance During a Pandemic
Is your car spending more time in the garage than on the road? You may be able to reduce your auto insurance
New York Times. Sunday, 24 Jan 2021.
- How young drivers can steer clear of costly car insurance
Insurance costs for drivers in their early 20s can be staggering - after teenagers, young adults have some of the highest car insurance
rates in the country. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 28 Dec 2020.
- Does auto insurance cover presents stolen from your vehicle?
Auto insurance won't cover presents stolen from vehicles, but you can get coverage through homeowner's and renter's policies, experts say.
Fox News. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Automakers Move Into The Insurance Business Thanks To Connectivity
Usage-based insurance is one of the most fundamental changes to the auto insurance
business since it began at the turn of the twentieth century.
Forbes. Friday, 4 Dec 2020.
- GM to offer auto insurance that uses data from connected vehicles to price rates
General Motors is launching its own auto insurance
as a way to generate new revenue using its growing amount of connected vehicles in the U.S.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 Nov 2020.
- This Tech-Forward Company Is Helping People Pay Less for Car Insurance
Check your price in just a few minutes.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 9 Nov 2020.
- Insurance renewals face curbs to reverse £1.2bn 'loyalty penalty'
The City regulator has announced plans to curb charging practices for automatic home and car insurance
renewals, to help restore "fair value and trust" in the market.
Sky News. Tuesday, 22 Sep 2020.
Auto Insurance News Headlines and News Summaries