This Auto Dealer news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto dealer and car dealer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Former Inchcape UK boss joins Peter Vardy Group
Inchcape UK's former chief executive has been named the new chief operating officer of the car dealership chain Peter Vardy Group.
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- How Ford, GM auto dealers are thinking about Detroit's EV transition and their future
As GM and Ford push the EV transition, local dealership owners are a key to selling the shift to car buyers.
CNBC. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- This Morning's main sponsor Arnold Clark 'will not be renewing' its sponsorship deal with ITV
It comes after This Morning's biggest sponsor, the car dealer
Arnold Clark, confirmed it would not be renewing its multi-million-pound contract with the daytime TV show.
Daily Mail. Monday, 29 May 2023.
- Volkswagen Sells Its Russia Operations, Including an Assembly Plant
The German automaker, which quit making cars in Russia after the invasion of Ukraine, said it had sold its plant to a local auto dealership chain.
New York Times. Friday, 19 May 2023.
- Crestwood car dealership manager nearly run over by car thief
A Crestwood car dealership manager was nearly run over by a woman stealing a car from his lot, a brazen crime caught on camera.
ABC News. Saturday, 13 May 2023.
- If The US Avoids Default, You May Want To Thank Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, And Local Bankers
If the country avoids breaching the debt limit in the next few months, you may not have Wall Street volatility to thank. Instead look to Main Street. Those businesses have enormous influence on their members of Congress.
Forbes. Tuesday, 9 May 2023.
- The 3 Best-Performing Auto Dealer Stocks in the Current Economy
Technological advancements and rising demand is expected to boost the automotive industry. Therefore, investors could benefit from fundamentally strong auto dealer
stocks Copart (CPRT), Penske Automotive Group (PAG), and ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 28 Apr 2023.
- $170M off-market mega-mansion deal sets new Palm Beach record
The off-market deal in the luxury enclave was conducted by a luxury car dealer
and the founder of Green Mountain Coffee. It marks a new record for Palm Beach, and becomes one of the priciest deals of 2023 so far.
Inman. Thursday, 27 Apr 2023.
- CBS Weekend News, March 19, 2023
Trump calls for protests as possible arrest looms; Cal Worthington's iconic California car dealerships end business after 40 years
CBS News. Monday, 20 Mar 2023.
- Cal Worthington's iconic California car dealerships end business after 40 years
For over 40 years, Cal Worthington's car dealerships dazzled Americans with flashy commercials and friendly business. But the family has sold the last remaining dealership, bringing an end to an era. Joy Benedict has more.
CBS News. Sunday, 19 Mar 2023.
- US giant Lithia clinches £300m-plus takeover of Ferrari dealer Jardine Motors
An American car dealership giant has clinched a deal to buy Jardine Motors, one of Britain’s largest automotive retail groups, for more than £300m.
Sky News. Wednesday, 15 Mar 2023.
- Thieves steal 6 high-performance vehicles from Kentucky car dealership | VIDEO
The manager says he believes the suspects knew where to find the keys and how the security system worked.
ABC News. Thursday, 9 Mar 2023.
- Mississippi passes bill restricting electric car dealerships
The Mississippi Senate gave final approval Thursday to a bill to restrict electric car manufacturers from opening new brick-and-mortar dealerships in the state unless they comply with the same laws traditional carmakers follow.
Washington Times. Thursday, 2 Mar 2023.
- After more than 40 years, end of the road for Southern California's Cal Worthington car dealership
End of the road for Southern California's beloved Cal Worthington car dealership
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 19 Feb 2023.
- Solid fourth-quarter earnings push AutoNation stock to an all-time high
A solid earnings report from AutoNation propelled the car dealer's stock to its best day in nearly three years.
CNBC. Friday, 17 Feb 2023.
Auto Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries