This Auto Dealer news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about auto dealer and car dealer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Jobs lost as administrators close Selkirk car dealerships
A site in the Borders is shut due to "limited interest" as talks continue over Edinburgh branches.
BBC News. Wednesday, 15 Jan 2020.
- Terrifying moment car flies over a DOZEN vehicles at car dealership after driver lost control
The driver of a white Toyota Camry traveling along US 19 in Citrus County, Florida, on Tuesday began to feel dizzy and lost control of his car, according to the local sheriff's department.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 5 Dec 2019.
- Josh Duggar joins his family at theme park after his business was raided by Homeland Security
Josh, his wife Anna, and their kids visited Silver Dollar City theme park in Missouri on Wednesday. Homeland Security confirmed that it visited the car dealership where Josh works that same day.
Daily Mail. Friday, 22 Nov 2019.
- NRH Police Investigate Burglaries From Car Dealership
North Richland Hills police say they are investigating several vehicle burglaries at Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills. Photo Credit: Five Star Ford.
NBC. Wednesday, 13 Nov 2019.
- Friday Sector Leaders and Laggards
In trading on Friday, auto dealerships shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 2.1%.
Forbes. Friday, 8 Nov 2019.
- Car dealership giving away Bible and AR-15 with car purchase
"God, Guns and America." This car dealership is getting a lot of attention for their latest promotion.
ABC News. Thursday, 10 Oct 2019.
- Everything Jim Cramer said about stocks on 'Mad Money,' including 'one big difference'
Jim Cramer reviews Thursday's market moves, chats with the chief of used-car dealer Carvana and marries stock picks with fantasy football.
CNBC. Friday, 6 Sep 2019.
- Used-car dealer Carvana CEO on worries about profitability: 'We're growing very fast'
Carvana CEO Ernie Garcia is banking on the e-commerce platform's national inventory to lead it to profitability.
CNBC. Friday, 6 Sep 2019.
- Selling New Cars Proves Unprofitable For Most Auto Dealers
For the first time since the Great Recession, the average U.S. new car dealer
operated at a financial loss in 2018. To survive, dealers are now dependent on financial incentives from automakers. ...
Forbes. Monday, 26 Aug 2019.
- Retired GM executive Bob Burger, an outspoken dealer advocate and Buick, Chevy sales manager, dead at 93
Retired GM executive Robert Dean Burger, an outspoken advocate for auto dealers who led Chevrolet during its "Heartbeat of America" era in the 1980s, has died at age 93.
AutoNews.com. Tuesday, 5 Jun 2018.
- Car stolen from Berwyn dealership found torched
Surveillance video from a car dealership shows a thief stealing a car after the owner dropped it off for service.
ABC News. Friday, 1 Jun 2018.
- State bill would put car dealers in driver's seat for newfangled subscription services
The rise of Uber and Lyft has made clear that a growing number of people are perfectly content not to own a car. ...
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 1 Jun 2018.
- Big U.S. dealership groups have significant import exposure
Several U.S. auto dealership groups derive a significant portion of their revenue from imported vehicles, which could be affected if tariffs are imposed on auto imports.
AutoNews.com. Thursday, 24 May 2018.
- Tesla Model 3 registrations zip past rivals in California
(Reuters) - Tesla Inc's Model 3 sedan recorded more registrations in California than its class rivals BMW 3-Series and Mercedes C-Class in the first quarter, according to a report by the California New Car Dealers Association (CNCDA). ...
Reuters. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
- Teen With Perfect Attendance Wins Car
Five Faith Family Academy Charter School students with perfect attendance got keys for a chance to start a car donated by car dealer
Drive Casa. Maria Camacho had the winning key.
NBC. Saturday, 12 May 2018.
Auto Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries