This Audio news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about audio news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Sennheiser ups its game with flagship IE 900 audiophile earphones
With the world focusing on removing the headphone jack from phones and making everything wireless, it might be a bit strange that Sennheiser's new flagship
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- How to use Krisp noise cancelling to improve call quality on Zoom, Teams and other services
Background noise is the bane of audio, whether you're calling a friend, recording a podcast or you're being interviewed live on the TV.With a lot more
Pocket Lint. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- The Book Report: Reviews from Washington Post critic Ron Charles (May 9)
Recommendations of new fiction, non-fiction and audio
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Listen to Ingenuity fly on Mars! NASA releases first audio of the hum of the helicopter's rotors
For the first time, the world can hear the hum of Ingenuity's rotors spinning as it soars through the thing atmosphere on Mars. Perseverance captured the sounds during the copter's fourth flight.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Netflix vs. Spotify: Which Streaming Stock is a Better Buy?
Netflix is the most well known video streaming service and Spotify is the most well-known audio
streaming service. As streaming services became extremely popular during the pandemic, both companies benefited. ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Earnings Preview: AudioEye (AEYE) Q1 Earnings Expected to Decline
AudioEye (AEYE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Twitter launches Spaces live-audio rooms to all users with more than 600 followers
Twitter on Monday launched Spaces, a feature that allows users to join virtual rooms where they can engage in real-time, audio
conversations with others.
CNBC. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Twitter Wants To Hear Your Voice
Twitter is rolling out its audio
chat rooms to everyone, part of an ambitious slate of new features.
Forbes. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Audio killed the video star: Why the new king of content
Brands and companies must ride the wave that generates emotions and content.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) Lags Q4 Earnings & Revenue Estimates
Cirrus Logic's (CRUS) fiscal Q4 results reflect headwinds related to capacity constraints. However, strong momentum in audio
and haptic solutions beyond smartphones can be viewed as a positive.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- High-End Audio Brand EPOS Is Using Formula One As A Test Bed
The airwaves during a Formula One race weeknd are pure chaos. Exactly why EPOS joined the fray with Aston Martin.
Forbes. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Lawsuit claims Bose headphones spy on users
A lawsuit against the Bose audio
company claims its high-end wireless headphones and Bose Connect app collect and share data on users without their knowledge. CBS News' Meg Oliver reports.
CBS News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Iran Reportedly Imposes Travel Bans On Several People Over Zarif Leak
Iran has slapped travel bans on 15 people for alleged involvement in a leaked audio
recording in which Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif complains about the influence of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Anthony Alvarez shooting: Chicago Police release bodycam footage, audio as city leaders call for peace
Newly released police body camera footage shows a Chicago officer fatally shooting a 22-year-old man who was alleged to have a gun while running away from cops late last month.
Fox News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Book sales surge in 2020 as UK 'rediscovers love of reading'
Sales of fiction, non-fiction and audio
books all jumped last year, the industry body says.
BBC News. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries