This Audio news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about audio news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Amazon Echo Dot 2020 vs Google Nest Mini: Which is the best compact smart speaker?
Amazon has a new smart speaker, taking the beloved Echo Dot and changing it into more of an Echo Mini, with a new fourth-gen design and boosted audio
Pocket Lint. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Best cheap sound bar 2020: Crank your TV audio to the next level with these top picks
Investing in a top soundbar is essential to get the most out of your TV, else you risk sluggish sound wasting the potential of your setup.Luckily, what
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- AudioEye (AEYE) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue?
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in AudioEye (AEYE).
Zacks. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- RNC chairwoman says Republicans who distance themselves from Trump are 'hurting themselves in the long run'
Her comments came after Trump lashed out at Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse for leaked audio
from a constituent town hall where he criticized the president.
Yahoo. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- Secret recordings of The Base 'show the group actively recruiting members of the military'
More than 80 hours of audio
forms part of a new podcast on the group. It shows that 20% of those approached were active-duty military or veterans. Alleged leader Rinaldo Nazzaro is inset.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
- Audioboom owner Nick Candy abandons attempts to find a buyer
Candy (pictured with wife Holly) put Audioboom, which hosts podcasts for the Spectator and former Great British Bake-Off host Sue Perkins, up for sale in February but it failed to attract a good offer.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Podcaster Audioboom hits right note with Singapore investor
Audioboom, the London-listed podcasting group, will on Wednesday announce a multi-million pound fundraising after deciding to call off a long-running auction.
Sky News. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Estimating The Intrinsic Value Of AudioCodes Ltd. (NASDAQ:AUDC)
How far off is AudioCodes Ltd. (NASDAQ:AUDC) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Who is missing? Slack is also experimenting with 'Stories'
You are also testing an always available audio
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- Slack Is Experimenting With 'Video Stories'
It's also testing an always-available audio
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- Apple Limits Third Party Audio Device Sales Ahead of Launches
Apple (AAPL) stops the sales of third-party audio
accessories on its retail website ahead of rumored AirPod Studio and low-cost HomePod launch.
Zacks. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- Sonos stock drops on report that Apple is purging third-party audio products from its stores
Apple manufactures a variety of audio
products under its Beats brand as well as products such as AirPods wireless earbuds and the HomePod smart speaker under the main Apple brand.
CNBC. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Hours of grand jury recordings in Breonna Taylor case released
In an unusual move Friday, a court in Kentucky released audio
recordings from the controversial grand jury sessions in the Breonna Taylor case. Adriana Diaz reports.
CBS News. Sunday, 4 Oct 2020.
- Eye Opener: Trump taken to hospital after COVID-19 diagnosis and mild symptoms
President Trump has been hospitalized with COVID-19 after announcing he tested positive early Friday morning. Also, Kentucky's attorney general released 15 hours of grand jury audio
recordings in the Breonna Taylor case. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 3 Oct 2020.
- Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings released
Some 15 hours of audio
from the grand jury proceedings in the police shooting case are released.
BBC News. Friday, 2 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries