This Audio news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about audio news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Enter for your chance to win* a Fluance audio system - CNET
The grand prize includes a turntable, powered speakers and a Bluetooth speaker.
CNET. Friday, 23 Aug 2019.
- Audio Glitch Distorts de Blasio's Voice in Iowa Speech
glitch distorted New York Mayor Bill de Blasio's voice during a live-streamed speech Wednesday to Iowa labor union leaders and members.
Newsmax. Thursday, 22 Aug 2019.
- NY Mayor Bill de Blasio delivers high-pitched campaign speech due to audio glitch
NY Mayor Bill de Blasio's appearance at a Iowa campaign event turned into an embarrassing catastrophe when his audio
was distorted and his voice became hilariously high-pitched.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Aug 2019.
- What is Google Duo video call app, how does it work and does it offer voice calls?
Google Duo is a video and audio
calling app made by Google, similar to Apple's FaceTime, Facebook's WhatsApp and Microsoft's Skype.Duo is free to use,
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- What is Google Duo Low-light mode, how does it work and how do you use it?
Google Duo has been around since 2016 and it's Google's answer to Apple's FaceTime, offering video and audio
calling between devices. Unlike FaceTime that
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- Facebook used contractors to transcribe users' audio messages
Facebook says it has halted a program in which it paid contractors to listen to and transcribe audio
clips from its users, after a Bloomberg report exposed the practice.
CBS News. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Senator challenges Zuckerberg testimony as 'at best, incomplete' after Facebook audio report
Sen. Gary Peters asked Facebook's CEO to respond to questions about the company's audio
collection practices and cast doubt on his testimony.
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Facebook paid contractors to transcribe users' audio
A new report says that Facebook paid outside contractors to transcribe users' personal audio
clips without their knowledge. CNET senior producer Dan Patterson joins CBSN with the latest.
CBS News. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Facebook recording of user audio prompts probe from EU privacy regulator
Facebook's lead regulator in the European Union is seeking information over how it handled data during the manual transcription of users' audio
recordings, Ireland's Data Protection Commision said on Wednesday.
CBC News. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Jackson Audio Broken Arrow Review
The most versatile boost/overdrive combo ever? Probably.
Premier Guitar. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Audio Porn? Women Are Leading In The Multi-million Dollar Category of Erotic Tech
From extensive Airbnb descriptions to POV audios of feminist boyfriends that want to please you, the new wave of audio
erotica startups have hit the spot. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- CNN host Chris Cuomo referred to HIMSELF as Fredo in a 2010 radio interview
emerged after he was filmed threatening to beat a heckler. In a chat in January 2010 Cuomo joked that he was Fredo in response to his family being called 'la Cuomo Nostra'.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Bleak Near-Term Outlook for Audio Video Production Industry
Bleak Near-Term Outlook for Audio
Video Production Industry
Zacks. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Will Audioeye, Inc. (AEYE) Report Negative Earnings Next Week? What You Should Know
Audioeye, Inc. (AEYE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Amazon Alexa: Luxembourg watchdog in discussions about recordings
Luxembourg's privacy regulator says it is in discussions with Amazon about the audio
BBC News. Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries