This Art Gallery news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about art gallery and art galleries news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Art Made Accessible By Online Art Gallery Alpha
Alpha'a, an online destination for limited edition prints, is making art more accessible to a young audience looking to acquire their first art piece and build a collection that is distinctly their own.
Forbes. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Cuban-inspired art gallery breaking the mold
Art gallery owner Bryant Toth is looking to break the white-box gallery mold. Exclusively working with Cuban arists, Toth aims to bring together their experiences and influences to give collectors more of a hospitality experience. ...
CBS News. Monday, 29 Apr 2019.
- As war rages, Tripoli art gallery opens in rundown old city
As a new war reached the Libyan capital, businessman Mustafa Iskandar opened an art gallery and cultural center, hoping to draw attention to a long-neglected old city in need of revival.
Reuters. Thursday, 25 Apr 2019.
- Instagram Lovers: Immersive 'Candytopia' Art Gallery to Open
Flying pigs, lions, dragons and a marshmallow pit are a few of the attractions at Candytopia. The immersive art gallery is set to open Friday in Dallas at The Hill on Walnut Hill Lane. Photo Credit: NBC 5/Eline de Bruijn.
NBC. Thursday, 4 Apr 2019.
- 5 Tips For Building A Successful Business As A Creative
A professional artist herself, Jeanne Hardy founded Creative Business Inc after working for several years at NYC art galleries and realizing that creatives often need help with the business end of things. ...
Forbes. Monday, 1 Apr 2019.
- Graffiti artist Banksy puts his 'Parliament of chimps' work on display to mark Brexit day
The artwork, named Devolved Parliament, has been put on show at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery in time for the original deadline of March 29.
Daily Mail. Friday, 29 Mar 2019.
- An online art gallery that strips art world of its pretense
Tze Chun's Uprise Art is turning the art-buying experience on its head, cultivating a new generation of collectors
CBS News. Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019.
- Tate Modern overtakes British Museum as top UK visitor attraction
The London art gallery overtakes the British Museum's visitor numbers for the first time.
BBC News. Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019.
- Tate art galleries shun Sackler money over opioid crisis
The art galleries group joins the National Portrait Gallery in turning down money due to opioid links.
BBC News. Thursday, 21 Mar 2019.
- Your date with a Southern belle: How to spend 48 hours in Charleston
Charleston's cultural offerings range from Civil War landmarks to art galleries - and the Gullah people's sweetgrass baskets which showcase the nation's oldest craft of African origin.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Mar 2019.
- 'Just asking for a safe future': Thousands of B.C. students protest political inaction on climate change
Thousands walked out of class Friday afternoon to join protests in front of the Art Gallery in downtown Vancouver and outside the provincial legislature in Victoria.
CBC News. Friday, 15 Mar 2019.
- The History of One of Texas' Oldest Artist-Run Art Galleries
There are plenty of art galleries in Dallas, but none quite like 500X. It's believed to be the oldest, artist-run gallery in the state of Texas, and it's got an impressive alumni network to boot.
NBC. Friday, 15 Mar 2019.
- 5 of the Craziest Brand Activations at SXSW
From HBO's 'Bleed for the Throne' part-renaissance-fair part-blood-donation-event to Comedy Central's art gallery of framed Trump tweets, here's a look at the over-the-top marketing pushes at SXSW 2019.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 14 Mar 2019.
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence is engaged to art gallery director: media
Oscar winning actress Jennifer Lawrence, one of the most popular film stars in the world, is engaged to her boyfriend, an art gallery director, multiple media outlets reported Tuesday
Reuters. Wednesday, 6 Feb 2019.
- Sunday Routine: How Nancy Fire, Interior Designer, Spends Her Sundays
A lot of tea is involved. There is a walk in the North Woods of Central Park. Ms. Fire also looks for inspiration in art galleries and Chinatown.
New York Times. Friday, 1 Feb 2019.
Inspecting pictures at an art gallery
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries