This Art Gallery news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about art gallery and art galleries news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- This Long Island coffee shop wants to feed your soul and your taste buds
This coffee shop turned art gallery
offers tasty treats and good vibes all around.
ABC News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Tate pusher was 'NOT considered a risk to the public' when he threw boy, six, from art gallery
Jonty Bravery hit a member of his support staff with a brick, threatened to kill his family and punched another care worker in a Burger King months before the Tate attack.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- The Reclaimed Room highlights unique art made from recycled materials
San Francisco's The Reclaimed Room is an art gallery
dedicated to highlighting art made from recycled materials.
ABC News. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
- Groundbreaking New Center Unveils World's Largest Collection of Inuit Art
More than 20,000 works from artists across the Canadian Arctic are on display at Qaumajuq, a new museum-within-a-museum at the Winnipeg Art Gallery
Smithsonian. Tuesday, 13 Apr 2021.
- Glasgow museums and venues to reopen from 26 April
Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum, Emirates Arena and other buildings are set to reopen from 26 April.
BBC News. Friday, 9 Apr 2021.
- Vintage Art Gallery founder Sara Allom reveals the inspiration behind her company
Sara Allom (pictured), 48, set up The Vintage Art Gallery
online with husband and sons after both Sara and her husband lost their jobs due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 28 Mar 2021.
- 7 Art Exhibitions To See This Spring
This spring, several museums and art galleries
are hosting art exhibitions. From New York to the French Riviera, here are seven exhibitions to see this spring.
Forbes. Wednesday, 17 Mar 2021.
- Thousands of phone boxes looking for new calling - as BT offers them for just £1 each
Thousands of the UK's iconic red phone boxes are to be given a new lease of life by being transformed into mini museums or art galleries
Sky News. Monday, 15 Mar 2021.
- No More Rules: How Boccara Art Galleries Came Full Circle Online
This art institution adapted well and even thriving under the New Normal.
Forbes. Saturday, 27 Feb 2021.
- Covid-19: The secret life of museums during lockdown
Museums and art galleries
are closed but inside their walls, a select few people are busy at work.
BBC News. Saturday, 13 Feb 2021.
- "Free Little Art Gallery" sparks joy across the world
Seattle artist Stacy Milrany created the "Free Little Art Gallery" to make art more accessible to the community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Milrany speaks to CBS News' Vladimir Duthiers.
CBS News. Wednesday, 10 Feb 2021.
- 60 insanely neat photos of cables that belong in a modern art gallery
There's a certain breed of IT worker who has a deep fetish for all things neat and tidy.The result is a server room with hundreds of cables neatly organised,
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Ancient Israeli Cave Transformed Into Art Gallery
For his latest show, artist Ivo Bisignano created a series of massive wooden sculptures that mimic the cavern's curvature
Smithsonian. Thursday, 3 Sep 2020.
- South Korea forced to close schools again after spike in new coronavirus cases
South Korea has been forced to close hundreds of schools, museums and art galleries
due to a fresh spike in coronavirus cases as the country emerges from lockdown.
Sky News. Friday, 29 May 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries