This Appliance news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about appliances from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 7 gadgets a millennial mom DOES want as a gift this Mother's Day
Check out this selection of gadgets perfect for a tech-loving young mom. Spoiler: does not include appliances, not a single one.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Outdoor restaurants in CDMX: this is how the permanent program that will allow placing furniture on public roads works
As of May 7, restaurant owners will be able to register in the 'Open Air City' program, to place removable appliances
on terraces and public roads, the CDMX government announced.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Pandemic fueled a hot hustle: buying stuff cheap, reselling at a profit
Instant soup mix, dresses, sneakers, appliances
and so on. Buy common consumer items cheap; resell for more, maybe much more. COVID lockdowns supercharged it.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Need an appliance repaired? Pandemic-related parts delays, expiring warranties leave customers 'frustrated'
Pandemic parts delays and how they're affecting appliance
repairs. The I-Team finds that these ongoing delays could cause another concern if your warranty is expiring.
ABC News. Sunday, 25 Apr 2021.
- Carmarthenshire: Fire crews tackle blaze at recycling centre site
are currently at the fire, with smoke visible from miles away.
BBC News. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
- Review: Jackery Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station Has The Power To Run A Heater
The new Jackery Explorer 1500 is an incredibly versatile portable power station. With a 1488Wh battery and three AC outlets, it can power home appliances
for hours. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
- Whirlpool CEO sees strong home trends boosting appliance sales even as prices rise
Demand for housing goods and appliances
is on the rise and it won't go away anytime soon, according to Mark Bitzer, the CEO of appliance
CNBC. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- 6 Things You Didn't Know You Could Put in the Dishwasher
The ubiquitous home appliance
can do more than just dishes. It can also scrub oven mitts and get your spuds sparkling.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
- Whirlpool (WHR) Boosts Shareholder Returns: What's Ahead?
Whirlpool (WHR) hikes dividend and authorizes additional share repurchases in order to boost shareholder return. It also witnesses higher demand for kitchen and home appliances.
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- Here's Why Whirlpool (WHR) is Poised to Beat on Q1 Earnings
Whirlpool (WHR) is expected to have benefited from continued strong demand for kitchen and household appliances. Also, go-to-market strategies and cost-takeout endeavors bode well.
Zacks. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- Mum shares how to make your stainless steel appliances shine like they're brand new
An Australian mother-of-two who's known for sharing cleaning tips online has revealed how to make stainless steel appliances
shine like new.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
- "Smart" toys, appliances keep getting hacked
Consumers whose "smart home" devices are connected through Wi-Fi need to take steps to protect themselves from cyberattacks. Marlie Hall reports.
CBS News. Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021.
- #CBSNBusiness: Worldwide chocolate shortage looming?
There may be a global shortage of chocolate because cocoa plants are dying due to drought conditions; Chinese firm Haier is buying one of General Electric's appliance
brands for $5.4 billion. ...
CBS News. Monday, 12 Apr 2021.
- How to Germinate Seeds for Your Garden Using an Instant Pot
Hack your way to planting success with the popular kitchen appliance
Smithsonian. Monday, 12 Apr 2021.
- Landlords fall behind on gas safety checks in nearly half of rented homes
Almost half of tenants living in privately rented accommodation with gas mains say they have not had their appliances
checked in the last 12 months - despite this being a legal requirement.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Apr 2021.
Appliance Dealers News Headlines and News Summaries