This Aircraft news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about aircraft news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Textron's (TXT) Unit Launches Two Next-Gen Cessna Aircraft
Textron (TXT) expects to start delivery of these two aircraft, namely Cessna Citation M2 Gen2 and Cessna Citation XLS Gen2 jets by the end of the first and the second quarter of 2022, respectively
Zacks. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Ex-Boeing test pilot indicted for fraud in 737 Max probe
Boeing's former 737 MAX pilot, Mark Forkner, was indicted for fraud Thursday for allegedly misleading regulators about problems tied to the aircraft's two fatal crashes.
ABC News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- The Boeing 707 in the West Bank that's been converted into a restaurant
is located in the occupied West Bank, just outside the northern city of Nablus. It has been transformed into an eaterie by twin brothers Khamis al-Sairafi and brother Ata.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Florida man allegedly shoots down law enforcement drone 'harassing' him
A Florida man accused of shooting down a law enforcement drone in July was indicted Wednesday on charges of possessing a firearm as a convicted felon and destruction of aircraft
Fox News. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Moment woman is rescued from home after San Diego plane crash as UPS driver killed is named
The dramatic rescue came after a twin-engine aircraft
crashed into two houses and a UPS truck in the suburb of Santee around midday Monday, killing two.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Boeing aircraft orders outpace cancellations for eighth consecutive month
Boeing delivered 35 planes to customers last month.
CNBC. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Small plane crashes near San Diego, killing at least two
Investigators are working to determine why a twin-engine Cessna aircraft
crashed in a San Diego suburb, killing the pilot and a UPS driver on the ground. Dramatic video shows a couple being rescued by neighbors from their burning home. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Boeing (BA) Wins Deal to Deliver Spare Parts for MH-47G Jets
Boeing (BA) is set to procure long-lead spare components and parts to support the MH-47G rotary wing aircraft
Zacks. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Solar-powered aircraft could spend six months in the air at a time
Airbus has flown a solar-powered aircraft
on two 18-day trips, and says the Zephyr could soon spend six months in the air at a time.
Sky News. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Sixteen Killed In Plane Crash In Russia's Tatarstan
Sixteen people were killed when an aircraft
carrying skydivers crashed shortly after takeoff in the Russian region of Tatarstan.
Radio Liberty. Sunday, 10 Oct 2021.
- Why a Hebridean WW2 airstrip was "ploughed up"
The wartime maritime patrol aircraft
base on the Isle of Tiree is today a "haven" for wild birds.
BBC News. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- North and South Korea restore communications amid missile strikes
North and South Korea have reportedly restored a stalled communication channel three days after North Korea said it had test-fired a newly developed anti-aircraft missile in the fourth round of weapons firings in recent weeks.
Fox News. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Milan plane crash: Eight dead as private plane hits building
The private aircraft
went down soon after take-off, killing a Romanian billionaire and seven others.
BBC News. Sunday, 3 Oct 2021.
- North Korea Continues a Barrage of Missile Tests
The North said it tested a new antiaircraft missile, the second missile test this week and the seventh this year, indicating that it is ramping up its weapons development.
New York Times. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- Airport shuts for the weekend after light aircraft incident left three people in hospital
Teesside International Airport has closed its runway for the weekend after an incident involving a light aircraft
left three people in hospital with injuries.
Sky News. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries