This Air Travel news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about air travel and air transport news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- U.S. to require foreign travelers to be vaccinated to enter country
The new air travel
policy from the administration will begin in November.
CBS News. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Set to Post Q1 Earnings: What's in Store?
AAR Corp.'s (AIR) fiscal first-quarter results are likely to have benefited from a consistent recovery in commercial air travel
Zacks. Monday, 20 Sep 2021.
- Pew Reports Widespread Support For Low-Emission Lifestyles. Will Individuals Then Cut Down On Air Travel?
Pew survey suggests 80% of respondents support low-emission lifestyles. To assess if this is cheap talk, look at air travel
. Flying is an emission intensive elite activity. ...
Forbes. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- TSA seizes record number of firearms in carry-ons
Air travelers know - or should know - there are lots of things you aren't supposed to take aboard a fight, including various liquids, spray cans and toys. ...
CBS News. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Is Delta Air Lines Stock Poised To Outperform Broader Markets?
The shares of Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) have trended downward due to fears of low air travel
demand in the fourth quarter. ...
Forbes. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Is Fidelity Select Air Transportation (FSAIX) a Strong Mutual Fund Pick Right Now?
Mutual Fund Report for FSAIX
Zacks. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Fauci says he 'would support' a COVID vaccine mandate for air travel
"If you want to get on a plane and travel with other people ... you should be vaccinated," he said.
ABC News. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- Boeing says air travel to return to pre-pandemic levels by 2024
Plane maker expects global aviation to take another two and a half years to recover.
BBC News. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- Fauci says he 'would support' mandating COVID-19 vaccine for air travel
Dr. Anthony Fauci said he "would support" mandating the COVID-19 vaccine for air travel
ABC News. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Airline industry pushes back on Anthony Fauci, proposed air-travel vaccine mandate
Top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci reportedly revealed that he would back COVID-19 vaccine mandates for air travel, causing some in the industry to push back this week. Dr. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Prince Andrew is 'keen to re-marry Fergie', sources tell Vanity Fair
Speaking to Vanity Fair's Katie Nicholl, insiders have now revealed Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson are 'closer than ever'. The pair travelled to Balmoral together last week.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Dr. Fauci Backs Vaccine Mandate For Air Travel
The administration is cracking down on unvaccinated Americans
Daily Caller. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Fauci says he would support vaccinate mandates for air travel and public schools
Dr Anthony Fauci said that he would support vaccine mandates for air travel
and public schools, just days after deeming Biden's vaccine requirement or COVID testing measure 'moderate.'
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- How the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks forever changed air travel
The Sept. 11 terrorist attacks reshaped the aviation industry and how we travel.
CNBC. Saturday, 11 Sep 2021.
- TSA to double minimum fines for air travelers who refuse to wear masks to $500
Fines for refusing to wear a mask at U.S. airports will double to $500 up to $3,000.
CNBC. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
Air Transportation News Headlines and News Summaries