This Air Conditioning news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about air conditioning and air conditioner news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Zero-emission air conditioner that uses water instead of harmful chemicals debuts at CES
OxiCool debut its HomeCool air conditioner
at CES that uses water too cool establishments instead of harmful chemicals. It is so clean, you could drink the water that comes out of it.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020.
- Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children closes ward due to fungus infection
Aspergillosis is caused by a fungus or mould that can be found in heating or air conditioning
BBC News. Tuesday, 31 Dec 2019.
- Lennox or Watsco: Which HVACR Stock is Worth a Bet Now?
Strong housing market and upbeat demand are likely to aid the Air Conditioner
& Heating industry in 2020. Let's see whether Lennox International (LII) or Watsco (WSO) is a better stock from the same space.
Zacks. Monday, 23 Dec 2019.
- Mountain goats' air conditioning is failing, study says
A new study says Glacier National Park's iconic mountain goats are in dire need of 'air conditioning.'
Science Daily. Wednesday, 11 Dec 2019.
- Beauty therapist reveals how to maintain glowy skin over the holiday period
An Australian beauty therapist revealed how staying away from the air conditioning
on a flight, taking an afternoon nap and double cleansing at night can help maintain your glowing skin.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 4 Dec 2019.
- HVAC Stocks to Buoy on Dovish Fed & Housing Market Strength
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
are well poised to gain from the American housing market's newfound might.
Zacks. Wednesday, 27 Nov 2019.
- Durwood Zaelke: How your air conditioning could help to save the planet
The man behind a key amendment to a major climate treaty thinks that he has a way to cool the Earth.
BBC News. Monday, 11 Nov 2019.
- Electronic solid could reduce carbon emissions in fridges and air conditioners
A promising replacement for the toxic and flammable greenhouse gases that are used in most refrigerators and air conditioners has been identified.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 9 Oct 2019.
- Toddler climbs out of window of New York City apartment building
Video captured the incident, in which a toddler climbed out of a window and onto an air conditioning
unit in the Bronx.
ABC News. Tuesday, 17 Sep 2019.
- South Dallas Church Hit By Air Condition Thieves
Mount Horeb Baptist Church is holding services at another church after thieves stole four 5-ton air conditioning
units. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Wednesday, 4 Sep 2019.
- As Europe Swelters, Illegal Refrigerants Are Emitting Four Million Cars' Worth Of CO2
A recent change in EU law, combined with a lack of enforcement by national governments, has made refrigerant smuggling surge and driven up the emissions of air conditioning
Forbes. Monday, 5 Aug 2019.
- Sony's mini air conditioner can fit in your pocket - CNET
You can adjust temperature with a smartphone app.
CNET. Friday, 26 Jul 2019.
- Best fans 2019: Keep yourself cool while the heat rises
When the summer months hit, we all start to wonder why we never installed air conditioning
as we swelter through those uncomfortable nights.During heatwaves
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 23 Jul 2019.
- The Unexpected History of the Air Conditioner
The invention was once received with chilly skepticism but has become a fixture of American life
Smithsonian. Monday, 24 Jun 2019.
- China is making more air conditioners, and that's a good sign for the economy: Citi
Production of air-conditioners and other home appliances is ramping up in China. Citi says that is a good sign for the world's second-largest economy.
CNBC. Friday, 26 Apr 2019.
Air Conditioning News Headlines and News Summaries