This Air Conditioning news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about air conditioning and air conditioner news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Here's where electricity bills are set to surge this summer
Blame air conditioning: Residents in some U.S. cities are set to see a surge in their power bills this summer.
CBS News. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- NY malls can't open without air conditioning systems that filter the coronavirus, Gov. Cuomo says
"Any malls that will open in New York, large malls, we will make it mandatory that they have air filtration systems that can filter out the Covid virus," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said.
CNBC. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Australian man jumps bail, found hiding in air vent of cargo ship in attempt to flee country, police say
An Australian man facing sexual assault charges jumped bail and was found hiding in an air conditioning
vent on a cargo ship bound for Malaysia, authorities said Wednesday.
Fox News. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Best fans 2020: Keep yourself cool while the heat rises
When the warmer months hit, we all start to wonder why we never installed air conditioning
as we swelter through those uncomfortable nights.During heatwaves,
Pocket Lint. Saturday, 20 Jun 2020.
- 3 Mini Air Conditioners To Keep You Cool This Summer, Now On Sale
Save money on your energy bill with these air conditioners that are small enough to take anywhere!
Daily Caller. Friday, 19 Jun 2020.
- This Personal Air Conditioner Can Cool Down Your Home Workspace Without Breaking the Bank
This personal air conditioner
can cool down your home workspace in just 10 minutes at a fraction of the cost of a wall unit.
Mental Floss. Monday, 15 Jun 2020.
- Best air conditioner 2020: Keep yourself cool at home
Whether you're working from home or trying to relax, there's nothing like sweltering heat to make it hard to concentrate or take it easy. Air conditioning
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 2 Jun 2020.
- Ozone layer: Concern grows over threat from replacement chemicals
Substances used for air conditioning
in new cars are building up in the environment
Yahoo. Thursday, 14 May 2020.
- Air conditioning systems in Nightingale-style hospitals 'could help spread coronavirus'
University of Cambridge academics studied how pre-existing air conditioning
systems in large buildings with evenly-spaces vents on the ceiling impact distribution of microscopic droplets.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 28 Apr 2020.
- Macy's to be replaced on S&P 500 by Carrier Global
Macy's is being removed from the S&P 500 Index and replaced by air conditioning
company Carrier Global, according to S&P Dow Jones Indices, which oversees the index.
CNBC. Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020.
- Air Conditioner & Heating Stocks Strong Despite Coronavirus
& Heating Stocks Strong Despite Coronavirus
Zacks. Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020.
- Controversial program to make homes green is exploding
MIAMI (AP) - A decade ago, if a Floridian wanted extra cash to replace a roof, install solar panels or a brand new air conditioner, the most common choice was a bank loan. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 1 Mar 2020.
- Sony's mini air conditioner can fit in your pocket - CNET
You can adjust temperature with a smartphone app.
CNET. Friday, 26 Jul 2019.
- The Unexpected History of the Air Conditioner
The invention was once received with chilly skepticism but has become a fixture of American life
Smithsonian. Monday, 24 Jun 2019.
Air Conditioning News Headlines and News Summaries