This Agriculture news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about agriculture and agricultural news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) April Volumes Decline Y/Y
Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) April volumes reflect lower Energy volume and Commodities ADV, partially offset by higher Agriculture
and Metals ADV.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Do Biofuel Stocks ADM and BG Belong in Your Portfolio?
With a new administration, comes a new energy policy. Agricultural
companies such as Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) and Bunge Limited (BG) are in the supply chain of biofuel, which help powers automobiles. ...
Entrepreneur. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Univar's (UNVR) Earnings Top Estimates in Q1, Sales Down Y/Y
Univar's (UNVR) Q1 sales were hurt by reduced bulk commodity chemical pricing, energy headwinds and the exit of the Canadian Agriculture
wholesale distribution business.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Biden Cabinet secretary defends race-based COVID aid, citing historical discrimination
Secretary Tom Vilsack defended loan forgiveness for minority farmers in a press briefing Wednesday, citing historical discrimination by the U.S. Department of Agriculture
Fox News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- DUP officers to agree leadership election date
Minister Edwin Poots and MP Sir Jeffrey Donaldson are bidding to succeed Arlene Foster.
BBC News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Joe Biden climate goal to require radical shifts in transportation, agriculture, manufacturing
President Biden’s goal of cutting greenhouse gases more than 50% by 2030 is not feasible without a rapid transformation of the U.S. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- Covid and 'peak cow' created a boom for food and agriculture tech in 2020
Covid lockdowns sparked demand for meal kits and food delivery, while consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the environmental cost of meat.
CNBC. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Tons of dead fish choke banks of highly polluted lake in Lebanon
Experts have warned for years that wastewater, industrial waste, and agricultural
runoff were turning Lake Qaraoun into a toxic stew.
CBS News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Arlene Foster: Edwin Poots declares bid for support for DUP leadership
minister is one of three DUP politicians tipped as a potential party leader.
BBC News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Frontrunner in DUP leadership race 'believes earth is 6,000 years old'
Edwin Poots, Stormont's current Agriculture
Minister, this afternoon formally announced his intention to stand for the leadership of the DUP.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Grants available for urban tree planting in Tennessee
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Tennessee's Agriculture
Department is accepting applications for urban forestry tree planting projects. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- People of Color Are Exposed to More Pollution
Researchers uncovered stark disparities between white people and minorities across thousands of categories of pollution, including trucks, industry, agriculture
and even restaurants.
New York Times. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Experts say Americans WILL have to cut back on meat
President Joe Biden is facing pressure to come clean on what his ambitious climate plan means for agriculture
and meat consumption in the US.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Scarecrows: An ancient tradition
The scarecrow is an ancient tool of farmers trying to protect their crops from hungry birds. But these nostalgic agricultural
aids - the stars of the annual Peddler's Village Scarecrow Festival in Bucks County, Pa. ...
CBS News. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- From Autos To Agriculture, These 30 Under 30 Asia Entrepreneurs Are Disrupting Their Industries
Otoklix cofounders Martin Reyhan Suryohusodo and Joseph Alexander Ananto are among this year's Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia honorees in the Industry, Manufacturing & Energy category that are using technology to improve various industries.
Forbes. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
Agricultural Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries