This Agriculture news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about agriculture and agricultural news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How A Seafood Waste Stream Is Being Transformed Into A Multi-Use Biopolymer
Crab shells that were once a waste stream are now the source for a very interesting biopolymer with applications for water treatment, agriculture
Forbes. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Ian's economic toll could reach $60 billion to $70 billion
and mining expected to be the hardest-hit sectors after storm rips through Florida.
CBS News. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- 3 Stocks to Watch in the Promising Agriculture - Products Industry
With the Agriculture
- Products industry set to gain from solid demand, stocks like Bunge Limited (BG), CalMaine Foods (CALM) and Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) are poised to ride on this positive trend.
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- 4 Agriculture Operations Stocks to Watch Amid Mixed Industry Trends
Despite high inflation and tight supply conditions, the Agriculture
- Operations industry looks poised to gain from solid demand, organic product growth and innovation. Players like ADM, CTVA, AGRO and LMNR have been doing well.
Zacks. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Global Warming Will Fuel More Frequent, Severe And Longer-Lasting Droughts, Study Finds
Global warming of 3 degrees Celsius could cause long-term droughts to hit more than 80% of agricultural
land in Brazil, China, Egypt and Ethiopia, according to the Climate Change study.
Forbes. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- U.S. announces $40 million agricultural aid to Sri Lanka
The United States on Saturday announced $40 million in aid to buy fertilizer and other key agricultural
inputs in time for the next cultivation season in crisis-hit Sri Lanka.
Washington Times. Saturday, 10 Sep 2022.
- Dutch Agriculture Minister Resigns After Mass Farmers Protests
'Farmers and fishermen need certainty'
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 6 Sep 2022.
- Editorial: Newsom's water supply plan is only half-full
Newsom correctly warns that California must replace at least 10% of its vanishing water supply, but his strategy gives a free pass to agriculture
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 4 Sep 2022.
- Chicago agricultural magnet school introduces new horses for therapeutic riding program
The three new quarter horses are going to help the school establish a therapeutic riding program for diverse learners, adults with disabilities, veterans and first responders with PTSD.
ABC News. Saturday, 3 Sep 2022.
- Neutral Foods gets money from Gates, Cuban, and LeBron James to help dairy farmers cut greenhouse gas emissions
While electricity and transportation tend to get most of the attention when it comes to reducing greenhouse gas emissions, agriculture
is a big contributor.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022.
- Walmart invests in ranchers' company as more shoppers opt for premium beef
Walmart, the nation's largest grocer, is investing in agriculture
and food production as consumers eat differently and want to know where their food comes from.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022.
- Zelenskiy Says Ukraine Has Exported 1 Million Tons Of Grain Since UN-Brokered Deal
Ukraine has exported more than 1 million tons of agricultural
products by sea over the last month, President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said during a late-night address on August 26.
Radio Liberty. Saturday, 27 Aug 2022.
- Native Americans Are Reclaiming Their Agricultural Roots
Through classes, seed banks and plantings, tribes across the United States are reclaiming their agricultural
roots, growing healthy foods and aiming for self-sufficiency.
New York Times. Friday, 26 Aug 2022.
- Illinois governor race heats up over Chicago crime while talking agriculture with farmers
While the discussion focused mainly on challenges facing Illinois farmers, a big topic facing Chicago was brought up.
ABC News. Thursday, 25 Aug 2022.
- The Dish: Perry Raso on becoming an evangelist for aquaculture
Perry Raso went from farming shellfish by himself to delivering Ted Talks and establishing an iconic oyster bar. The restaurant owner has also become an evangelist for agriculture, Jeff Glor reports.
CBS News. Friday, 19 Aug 2022.
Agricultural Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries